Maybe I'm beginning to understand this Trump thing

Maybe you can tell me what Hillary Clinton has to do with Donald Trump acting like a vulgar, spoiled, attention-starved 12-year old boy.

You know damn-well what it matters. And I have no doubt it's been explained to you a hundred times over. You just got done supporting the most corrupt person on the planet; and now you're throwing yourself a rager pity party when she couldn't rig a win.

Mac....Trump is sort of a fuck you to a lot of assholes who have been fucking up America for along time.
And by the way, this is not far from what I said in the OP. Let's see how much drama queening you cause with it.

Sorry dude....

The drama queening is almost exclusively on the left. :lol:

RachelMaddowSad.jpg

After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.

Wow Mac....that's like...uh....really dramatic. :lol:
Thanks! It sure has caused a ton of drama queen activity. Little did I know.

Mac....Trump is sort of a fuck you to a lot of assholes who have been fucking up America for along time. But your description is more than a little over the top. You are completely missing the humor with which Trump and supporters enjoying trolling the dimwit half of America.

Exactly, the left got away with it for so long..now they cry wolf..

Kind of like a deer in headlights.

Deer-in-headlights.jpeg

It's perfectly fine that Donald Trump, the President of the United States and Leader of the Free World, behaves like a vulgar, spoiled, attention-starved 12-year boy because Hillary Clinton.

I must admit, I never looked at it that way. You've sold me. I'm in. Drain the swamp!

:rock:

/ thread

Did you just try to slam the door on your own thread? :lmao:

This pity party is great!

Maybe you can tell me what Hillary Clinton has to do with Donald Trump acting like a vulgar, spoiled, attention-starved 12-year old boy..
You know damn-well what it matters. And I have no doubt it's been explained to you a hundred times over. You just got done supporting the most corrupt person on the planet; and now you're throwing yourself a rager pity party when she couldn't rig a win.
Okay, let's see if I can make sense of this.

Are you saying Hillary Clinton is in some way to blame for Trump's behavior?

If so, could you be specific?

It's perfectly fine that Donald Trump, the President of the United States and Leader of the Free World, behaves like a vulgar, spoiled, attention-starved 12-year boy because Hillary Clinton.

I must admit, I never looked at it that way. You've sold me. I'm in. Drain the swamp!

/ thread

You're really trying here.

I realize I triggered you guys, but holy crap.

This is just like what happens when I trigger the regressives.

Opposite sides of the same coin. My sig is right on the money.

I'm saying that your values are altogether quite convenient. Support a supreme fascist and throw a tantrum when it doesn't go your way is your playbook.

And I'm still waiting for you to make a real case against Trump. Merely saying he acts like a twelve-year-old and giving the media a pass is about what you've done for all your drama queening.

Maybe you can tell me what Hillary Clinton has to do with Donald Trump acting like a vulgar, spoiled, attention-starved 12-year old boy..

Way more then Hillary..it goes back to a pubic hair on a can of coke during the Clarence Thomas hearing..

/ thread

I didn't have to try at all. I'm quite enjoying this meltdown, snowflake.

I'm saying that your values are altogether quite convenient. Support a supreme fascist and throw a tantrum when it doesn't go your way is your playbook.

And I'm still waiting for you to make a real case against Trump. Merely saying he acts like a twelve-year-old and giving the media a pass is about what you've done for all your drama queening.
Please answer my question. Is Hillary Clinton in any way to blame for Trump's behavior? Yes or no?

A "supreme fascist". Oy. I didn't/don't like her, by the way, but I felt obligated to vote against Trump.

My case against Trump is easy: The words he has spoken and tweeted. Not what the media or anyone else said about him, but his own words.

I can't be clearer than that.

Now, please answer my question.

/ thread

Gawd. You and the regressives are so similar.

Please answer my question. Is Hillary Clinton in any way to blame for Trump's behavior? Yes or no?

A "supreme fascist". Oy. I didn't/don't like her, by the way, but I felt obligated to vote against Trump.

My case against Trump is easy: The words he has spoken and tweeted. Not what the media or anyone else said about him, but his own words.

I can't be clearer than that.

Now, please answer my question.
why?

/ thread

Gawd. You and the regressives are so similar.
are you 'a' gawd?

Forum List

Back