Maybe I'm beginning to understand this Trump thing

It's perfectly fine that Donald Trump, the President of the United States and Leader of the Free World, behaves like a vulgar, spoiled, attention-starved 12-year boy because Hillary Clinton.

I must admit, I never looked at it that way. You've sold me. I'm in. Drain the swamp!

:rock:

/ thread

Did you just try to slam the door on your own thread? :lmao:

This pity party is great!
You're really trying here.

I realize I triggered you guys, but holy crap.

I didn't have to try at all. I'm quite enjoying this meltdown, snowflake.
Gawd. You and the regressives are so similar.

Your starting to post like a 20 year old and thinks this just happened over night.

It's perfectly fine that Donald Trump, the President of the United States and Leader of the Free World, behaves like a vulgar, spoiled, attention-starved 12-year boy because Hillary Clinton.

I must admit, I never looked at it that way. You've sold me. I'm in. Drain the swamp!

/ thread

Your starting to post like a 20 year old and thinks this just happened over night.
"You're".

Anyway, got it, thanks. Whatever that meant.

/ thread

dude, just ask him why he needs to an answer. he will never reply. he never answers anything anyone asks. it's hilarious, this guy is on a one way meltdown.

Okay, let's see if I can make sense of this.

Are you saying Hillary Clinton is in some way to blame for Trump's behavior?

If so, could you be specific?

I'm saying that your values are altogether quite convenient. Support a supreme fascist and throw a tantrum when it doesn't go your way is your playbook.

And I'm still waiting for you to make a real case against Trump. Merely saying he acts like a twelve-year-old and giving the media a pass is about what you've done for all your drama queening.
Please answer my question. Is Hillary Clinton in any way to blame for Trump's behavior? Yes or no?

A "supreme fascist". Oy. I didn't/don't like her, by the way, but I felt obligated to vote against Trump.

My case against Trump is easy: The words he has spoken and tweeted. Not what the media or anyone else said about him, but his own words.

I can't be clearer than that.

Now, please answer my question.

Well, it's Hillary's minions who are pressing the Russia narrative and doing her bidding, likely because they want the spotlight off of a possible probe into her corruption, so no, Hillary is not blame-less even in this.

What words exactly don't you like? What words have you so traumatized?

I'm saying that your values are altogether quite convenient. Support a supreme fascist and throw a tantrum when it doesn't go your way is your playbook.

And I'm still waiting for you to make a real case against Trump. Merely saying he acts like a twelve-year-old and giving the media a pass is about what you've done for all your drama queening.
Please answer my question. Is Hillary Clinton in any way to blame for Trump's behavior? Yes or no?

A "supreme fascist". Oy. I didn't/don't like her, by the way, but I felt obligated to vote against Trump.

My case against Trump is easy: The words he has spoken and tweeted. Not what the media or anyone else said about him, but his own words.

Well, it's Hillary's minions who are pressing the Russia narrative and doing her bidding, likely because they want the spotlight off of a possible probe into her corruption, so no, Hillary is not blame-less even in this.

funny this dude is on a one way meltdown.

Wow, so Trump isn't responsible for his own words.

Thanks.

And when I'm traumatized by the words of a man who speaks at a fourth grade level, I'll let you know.

So Trump isn't responsible for his own words. Now I know why you guys are so upset at my thread.

Thanks.

And when I'm traumatized by the words of a man who speaks at a fourth grade level, I'll let you know.

So Trump isn't responsible for his own words. Now I know why you guys are so upset at my thread.
Here's what trump's words are doing to our little mac.

200.webp

"You're".

Anyway, got it, thanks.

But that's what you think, why do you think people voted for Trump? That they wanted this to continue every one Pat's everyone on the back and goes home we saying we suckered Americans again?

"You're".

Anyway, got it, thanks.

But that's what you think, why do you think people voted for Trump? That they wanted this to continue every one Pat's everyone on the back and goes home we saying we suckered Americans again?

Couldn't tell you.

Thanks.

We're not upset we enjoy it..

Thanks.

We're not upset we enjoy it..

Yes, I addressed that in my OP, thanks.

"You're".

Anyway, got it, thanks.

Couldn't tell you.

Kind of obvious..

Nothing wrong upsetting the Apple cart, no one ever did it before.

Thanks.

You asked me if Hillary was in any way to blame. I gave you an answer and you comeback with nothing on that; like you gave up on your own train of argument when you saw that your trap didn't work. And then you just went with old reliable, that we are claiming Trump is not responsible for his actions. Your pity party is a raging, bro.

Thanks.

You asked me if Hillary was in any way to blame. I gave you an answer and you comeback with nothing on that; like you gave up on your own train of argument when you saw that your trap didn't work. And then you just went with old reliable, that we are claiming Trump is not responsible for his actions. Your pity party is a raging, bro.
Okay, bro, I'm still not sure what your answer was, but that rocks, bro.

Again, I realize you don't like my little thread. But this is now several pages of pretty much nothing. Do you guys have anything to add, or are we just stuck on "pity party" and Hillary?

Thanks.

Again, I realize you don't like my little thread. But this is now several pages of pretty much nothing. Do you guys have anything to add, or are we just stuck on "pity party" and Hillary?
I agree, the entire thread is about nothing. glad we've come to an agreement.

We now know you understand trump.

Thanks.

I've asked you time and time again to give specific examples of what you think the president has done that has you so triggered. If you weren't in pity party mode, you might have answered.

Yet they still can't get shit done. They've had 7 years to write something to replace obamacare, and they still can't pass a replacement.

Hey moron, it's just that one thing they couldn't agree on. That doesn't mean they got nothing done.

How fucking stupid are you exactly?

I hate to point out that congress doesn't get a participation ribbon, or an "A" for effort.

Republicans didn't get shit down, and can't get shit done. That the very nature of the party.

It's hard to govern, when you control all three branches of government.

Oh THAT fucking stupid. Good to know.

After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.

You're definitely on to something. If you've spent any time (like I have) listening to conservative talk radio over the last 20+ years, you would have noticed an increasingly emotionally volatile set of arguments on pretty much any topic. Logic didn't matter. Reason didn't matter. It was pure unadulterated passion very often bordering on what was, in essence, unapologetic demagoguery. On the public stage, that emotionalism it culminated with Joe Wilson yelling, "You lie!" at President Obama's address to a joint session of Congress in Sept 2009. And what happened? The conservative rank and file loved it. Conservatives even turned on their own leaders when talk radio started to question the value of their leadership. Hell, Majority leader Eric Cantor actually was primaried by an unknown. Now, if Trump thinks the same thing can't happen to him, he's not as tuned in as he thinks he is. For example, Republicans' abysmal health care bill would decimate the very people who put Trump in office. That would be one hell of a wake up call for them especially with Trump shilling for the bill by praising it. Maybe that's why Trump is trying to keep his base ginned up all the time. But that kind of Trump card (pun intended) will grow old sooner or later, and Trump will not be able to get away with his incessant lying by claiming that X is wonderful (whatever X may happen to be) when all the evidence in everyone's personal experience leads them to believe the exact opposite. I liken it to a used car salesman or a bad doctor who both keep insisting that you got a good deal or that you're getting better even as you can tell that the opposite is true. Sooner or later, most people won't allow themselves to be assuaged by what seems to be empty self-serving rhetoric. As far as I'm concerned, the sooner the better.

Forum List

Back