memories pizza donors just handed the feds about 350k

I don't think it was really that many gays. This was a planned protest and hate fest by Dem progressives, just as Ferguson was mostly outsiders brought in by the same. And my bet is most were being paid.
Fools and their money
Why don't you check out the liberal fundraiser that is going on to counter this one. Two days and only 4% of the goal has been raised. Lol
First, charity shouldn't be a competitive sport.

Second, donating money to the pizza place isn't charity, its the reaction of fools who only ask 'how high?'when the am radio says 'jump'

People can do what they choose with their money, but giving to the pizza place surely marks one a fool

Watch the spiteful bitter queer Nazis gnash their teeth because their plan to ruin someone who disagreed with their agenda was spoiled.

Po witto babies!

They probably bussed in the queers from all over the country.

Please quit calling them queers. And most bused in or responding, probably weren't gay. Many gays spoke, yet not much attention was brought to it, to say the way these people were treated was outrageous. Here is just one not reported in the media-

A woman, who identified herself as Courtney Hoffman, wrote:

“As a member of the gay community, I would like to apologize for the mean spirited attacks on you and your business. I know many gay individuals who fully support your right to stand up for your beliefs and run your business according to those beliefs. We are outraged at the level of hate and intolerance that has been directed at you and I sincerely hope that you are able to rebuild.”

I don't think it was really that many gays. This was a planned protest and hate fest by Dem progressives, just as Ferguson was mostly outsiders brought in by the same. And my bet is most were being paid.
Fools and their money
Why don't you check out the liberal fundraiser that is going on to counter this one. Two days and only 4% of the goal has been raised. Lol

Second, donating money to the pizza place isn't charity, its the reaction of fools who only ask 'how high?'when the am radio says 'jump'

People can do what they choose with their money, but giving to the pizza place surely marks one a fool

Watch the spiteful bitter queer Nazis gnash their teeth because their plan to ruin someone who disagreed with their agenda was spoiled.

Po witto babies!

Fools and their money

How so, they had to shut down, because of an opinion. By crazy leftist like yourself. I mean death threats? No, the fundraiser was to show support for freedom.
They had to shut down? Really? According to whom?

The donators are the suckers 'born every minute'
Yes, they had to shut down because of death threats because of their opinion. They were asked if they would cater a gay wedding. They said no, even though they don't cater weddings. Kinda makes your side look even more stupid.
How come we hear ABOUT those death threats, but no one has ever actually shown what those death threats said....and if they were death threats, how were they conveyed...and if they were conveyed via social media, how come those making the death threats haven't been traced down and arrested?

Fools and their money

Po witto babies!

They should have tapped into the millions from American Spring.

How so, they had to shut down, because of an opinion. By crazy leftist like yourself. I mean death threats? No, the fundraiser was to show support for freedom.

Yes, they had to shut down because of death threats because of their opinion. They were asked if they would cater a gay wedding. They said no, even though they don't cater weddings. Kinda makes your side look even more stupid.
How come we hear ABOUT those death threats, but no one has ever actually shown what those death threats said....and if they were death threats, how were they conveyed...and if they were conveyed via social media, how come those making the death threats haven't been traced down and arrested?
The threats came from social media, they are on threads somewhere in this place and you could probably Google them if you like.

News articles have already stated that the authorities are going to look into the threats and charges could be filed.

Please quit calling them queers. And most bused in or responding, probably weren't gay. Many gays spoke, yet not much attention was brought to it, to say the way these people were treated was outrageous. Here is just one not reported in the media-

“As a member of the gay community, I would like to apologize for the mean spirited attacks on you and your business. I know many gay individuals who fully support your right to stand up for your beliefs and run your business according to those beliefs. We are outraged at the level of hate and intolerance that has been directed at you and I sincerely hope that you are able to rebuild.”

Po witto babies!

Well they need to stop going around calling people, bigots and then I'll have more sympathy for the name calling

dooleytweet-jpg-450x253.jpg

She is a high school coach and has been suspended, for one. And there is a police iinvestigation going on.

Last edited:
Who is actually doing most of the name calling? It is the media I see doing such

Po witto babies!

Well they need to stop going around calling people, bigots and then I'll have more sympathy for the name calling

The threats came from social media, they are on threads somewhere in this place and you could probably Google them if you like.

News articles have already stated that the authorities are going to look into the threats and charges could be filed.
So...they are easily traced and the people arrested, right? You'd think that would have happened by now.

So...they are easily traced and the people arrested, right? You'd think that would have happened by now.

The teacher has been suspended from teaching and the police wrapped up their investigation and sent it on to the St. Joseph's County prosecutors office and it is in their hands. Like I said, you can find it on Google.

The whole thing is really silly, a business was given $800,000 plus for people threatening them for a hypothetical question that would never have happened. Lots of time and money wasted. However the pizza guy is now happy and the gay marriage proponents are happy, everyone won except those that threatened, as it should be.

Forum List

Back