Mia Love sets liberal media straight: Race had nothing to do with her getting elected

Funny how liberals are always so focused on race that they claim it's the reason why people get rejected or elected.

Really? I always thought that was a Conservative thing.

Haven't you guys been claiming that Obama was only elected because he was black for the last 6 years?
he was elected because of his color.

Of course...because it's SO difficult to be elected President in America if you are white.

Let's try that out. Of the BILLION or more white peeps who have been American citizens, how many have been elected prez?

Last edited:
Won't it be nice when the democrat party enters the 21st century and the discribtion of Love will be Republican not black Republican?

What is so damn amazing is how the democrats are trying, not all democrats, to still paint the Republican party as racist old men......they do this with Reid and Pelosi as their leaders, too funny.

She's a national figure because she's black and in the GOP. Just like that little girl you just elected you make a huge deal about this to show you aren't the party of racists and sexists, and of course that's exactly what you end up proving because you have so few people who aren't old white men that they can rightly be called tokens.
So only white old racist voted Tuesday, huh? FAIL.

Won't it be nice when the democrat party enters the 21st century and the discribtion of Love will be Republican not black Republican?

What is so damn amazing is how the democrats are trying, not all democrats, to still paint the Republican party as racist old men......they do this with Reid and Pelosi as their leaders, too funny.

Will Republicans do the same?

Why would a freshman congresswoman from Utah be getting so much coverage from the rightwing media if not for her color? Why did she get so many political contributions from outside her state? What about her political posititions is so unique that she gets more coverage on rightwing media than other Republican congressmen?

Maybe if the Right wouldn't make such a big deal about Mia Love being black,

nobody else would.

Republicans are proud that they elected a black woman to Congress

They should be, it is long overdue

Funny how liberals are always so focused on race that they claim it's the reason why people get rejected or elected.

Really? I always thought that was a Conservative thing.

Haven't you guys been claiming that Obama was only elected because he was black for the last 6 years?
The truth and you know it.

She's a national figure because she's black and in the GOP. Just like that little girl you just elected you make a huge deal about this to show you aren't the party of racists and sexists, and of course that's exactly what you end up proving because you have so few people who aren't old white men that they can rightly be called tokens.
So only white old racist voted Tuesday, huh? FAIL.
Learn to read.

She didn't get elected because she's black. She got elected because she's Republican, and it's Utah.

Mia Love is an asset to the Republican Party. She is a much more sensible face of the party to the black community than batshit crazy Allen West

Last edited:

Why would a freshman congresswoman from Utah be getting so much coverage from the rightwing media if not for her color? Why did she get so many political contributions from outside her state? What about her political posititions is so unique that she gets more coverage on rightwing media than other Republican congressmen?

It's one thing to be proud of the party's first black congresswoman. It's quite another to insist she was elected because she is black. I can admit there are Repubs who judge by skin color. Can you admit the same about Dems?

Mia Love is an asset to the Republican Party. She is a much more sensible spokesperson to the black community than batshit crazy Allen West
I doubt the blacks will see her much differently. She's sleeping with the enemy, and working in the kitchen actually. Ouch...

LOL, maybe it's just that Utah hates blacks less than they hate Democrats. lol

Or perhaps, and I realize this possibility would never occur to one such as you, it's because she was the better candidate. Woo.

It's one thing to be proud of the party's first black congresswoman. It's quite another to insist she was elected because she is black. I can admit there are Repubs who see judge by skin color. Can you admit the same about Dems?
If he can't that's a problem.

Is she a conservative darling, on the issues?

This is what she says about Social Security and Medicare:

Seniors have spent their entire working lives paying into Medicare and Social Security, and they deserve all the benefits they receive from those programs. As a member of Congress, I will fight to protect and strengthen Medicare and Social Security to ensure our seniors receive the benefits they deserve. We owe a special debt of gratitude to Utah’s seniors, and I remain committed to upholding and enhancing their quality of life.

...isn't that the Democratic position? lol Sounds like something Bernie Sanders would say.

Senior Benefits Medicare and Social Security Mia Love for Congress

Last edited:

It's one thing to be proud of the party's first black congresswoman. It's quite another to insist she was elected because she is black. I can admit there are Repubs who judge by skin color. Can you admit the same about Dems?

If he can't that's a problem.

I think RW can. I think YOU can't.

Mia Love is an asset to the Republican Party. She is a much more sensible face of the party to the black community than batshit crazy Allen West
you're prolly right but I'll reserve judgement until i see her votes in the house.

Forum List

Back