Mia Love sets liberal media straight: Race had nothing to do with her getting elected

Yurt, condemning Republicans for hypocritically calling out racism when we have racists like you yapping away? Yup, will do it every time. Prove you are not a racist, Yurt. You can't do it, you far right racist.

this is why no one but the far left takes you seriously. i don't have to prove a negative. you made the claim i'm racist, now provide proof, you know that proof you just asked of me the other day and i provided it.

let's see if fakey will actually back up a claim for a change.

yeah...i'm far right fakey....pro pot, pro gay marriage, pro helping the poor get h/c and some assistance...wow...i'm totally far right you ignorant jackass

Mia is not a token or a trophy. She is the real thing. The far right can stop with the racism nonsense and clean up their own rats' nests.

Leave the liberals to die in the swamp of their own problems with race.
Can you explain that? How is the far right the ones making it about race? The racists on the left are the ones making it a big deal, calling her all kinds of vile things because she's the wrong color for the position.

he has to defend liberals because he is a mainstream republican :lol:

Mia is not a token or a trophy. She is the real thing. The far right can stop with the racism nonsense and clean up their own rats' nests.

Leave the liberals to die in the swamp of their own problems with race.

And in what alternate universe is it wrong to shine the light on the monumental hypocrisy exhibited by the left on the race card?

It's monumental hypocrisy to do so when we have so many on the far right in the party that are racists and very loud about it. We need to take the log out of our own eye first.

Are you trying to score points with the loony lefties, Jake? We've had this discussion. Clearly there are racists in both parties but for some reason the Dems pretend that isn't the case.
From 45 mins ago on this thread:
post #46
"I can admit there are Repubs who judge by skin color. Can you admit the same about Dems?"

"‘[F]irst of all, what we need to mention here is that this had nothing to do with race. Understand that Utahans have made a statement that they’re not interested in dividing Americans based on race or gender, that they want to make sure that they are electing people who are honest and who have integrity,’ Love said. ‘That’s really what made history here. It’s that race, gender, had nothing to do with it, principles had everything to do with it.’"

Mia is mostly correct that she was elected because of her political positions and values that were in line with the positions and values of her constituents.
But if she thinks her race is totally irrelevant she is just kidding herself. Her nationwide political standing was based on her being black, a woman and Republican. Hannity would not have an obscure mayor from Utah on his show if he were a typical white male Republican seeking a Congressional seat. Love received nationwide attention because of her race....to pretend that race did not matter is naive

"‘[F]irst of all, what we need to mention here is that this had nothing to do with race. Understand that Utahans have made a statement that they’re not interested in dividing Americans based on race or gender, that they want to make sure that they are electing people who are honest and who have integrity,’ Love said. ‘That’s really what made history here. It’s that race, gender, had nothing to do with it, principles had everything to do with it.’"

Mia is mostly correct that she was elected because of her political positions and values that were in line with the positions and values of her constituents.
But if she thinks her race is totally irrelevant she is just kidding herself. Her nationwide political standing was based on her being black, a woman and Republican. Hannity would not have an obscure mayor from Utah on his show if he were a typical white male Republican seeking a Congressional seat. Love received nationwide attention because of her race....to pretend that race did not matter is naive

We saw this in action back in '08.

Funny how liberals are always so focused on race that they claim it's the reason why people get rejected or elected.

Really? I always thought that was a Conservative thing.

Haven't you guys been claiming that Obama was only elected because he was black for the last 6 years?

so "you guys" haven't been calling the right racists for not liking obama or his polices for the last 6 years?

Just like Yurt calling the left racists for whatever.

where did i call the left racist in that post? you can't help but lie. i simply said the left has been calling the right racist, that is not me calling the left racist you lying turd.

did it matter for obama?

did it matter for obama?

Of course it did

Obama received national exposure because he was young, black and charismatic
Same with Love

We are having a discussion of leftists and righties (like Yurt) who want to talk about racism without condemning it in our own party.

No more. Ever. You will hear about it every day from now on if you do not condemn those in our party who play the race card.

""Mia Love sets liberal media straight: Race had nothing to do with her getting elected""

Of course it didn't. She was a tactical move by the RNC to get minorities and women to vote in the mid-terms. Duh!

Mia is the real thing, not a token or a trophy.

I think she will be great for Utahns.

did it matter for obama?

Of course it did

Obama received national exposure because he was young, black and charismatic
Same with Love

Obama's speech on the steps of the Old State Capitol building in Springfield, Illinois in 2007 (where Lincoln had made his in 1858) was a brilliant move and the game-changer for the Dems.

Then the Repubs countered with their game-changer in August 2008 with Sarah Palin, who thought that Nelson Mandela was the president of Africa. Need we say more why Obama was elected?

Funny how liberals are always so focused on race that they claim it's the reason why people get rejected or elected.

Really? I always thought that was a Conservative thing.

Haven't you guys been claiming that Obama was only elected because he was black for the last 6 years?

so "you guys" haven't been calling the right racists for not liking obama or his polices for the last 6 years?

Just like Yurt calling the left racists for whatever.

where did i call the left racist in that post? you can't help but lie. i simply said the left has been calling the right racist, that is not me calling the left racist you lying turd.

jake?

But that's what our far right is doing talking about black Dems still voting for their party, calling them ignorant and other things. That's certainly racist and needs to be called out and stopped.

How dare you to call out Republicans? They are just saying the truth that Urban people have no work ethic (Paul Ryan) and they are lazy. They are all criminals and deserve to die.

But the liberals who believe black people should not be stereotyped are the true racists.

Yurt, condemning Republicans for hypocritically calling out racism when we have racists like you yapping away? Yup, will do it every time. Prove you are not a racist, Yurt. You can't do it, you far right racist.

this is why no one but the far left takes you seriously. i don't have to prove a negative. you made the claim i'm racist, now provide proof, you know that proof you just asked of me the other day and i provided it.

let's see if fakey will actually back up a claim for a change.

yeah...i'm far right fakey....pro pot, pro gay marriage, pro helping the poor get h/c and some assistance...wow...i'm totally far right you ignorant jackass

(((shocker))) jake runs away from backing up a claim...............................again

here is the thing folks, there are indeed racists in both parties. yet, what we hear, pretty much constantly, from the left is the right is racist simply because they either don't like or disagree with the president. the first thing most on the left do is cry racism. instead of examining the issues of why one may not like or disagree, most on the left immediately proclaim it is due to obama's skin color. that is racist to constantly claim that.

Forum List

Back