Michelle Bachman: Pants on Fire Again

Dam....lol. That dude just lies. Look at his record, it nowhere near the leader of the Tea Party Caucus' record tho.

Can you still say someone lied if they are a republican?

It's pretty much the democrats response to everything so yeah I think so.

I know, I'm talking about do Repubs say a repub lied anymore? lol

Uh...excuse me....

A jury of peers found Zimmerman not guilty.

Yet the media, the left and the activists consider him guilty.

This has nothing to do with Zimmerman. It has to do with the fact that Martin was black.

One does not need to be intelligent these days to get elected by the left. All they need to be is...dare I say.....black.

I LOVE IT! Another Right winger blaming their election loss on the voters!!!!!!! You can't beat that for winning hearts and minds!

blaming election loss on voters?
Of course I blame the voters. I don't blame the media and I don't blame the candidates. I blame the voters.

They vote with their hearts....not their heads.

And sometimes it works.

It worked with Kennedy. He should never have won, but thank God he did. And he won it with charisma alone. It worked with Reagan. He was an actor. He won due to popularity. And it turned out well for us. It failed with Bush for his second term and it failed with Obama.

I am not trying to win anyone's hearts and minds. I simply speak the truth and don't give a crap if people hate me for it.

You must not have been around during Reagan and JFK's time. They won with ideas.

The GOP today is ideologically bankrupt. So bankrupt they could not even defeat Obama. They have pissed away their legacy, like a spoiled trust fund kid.

"You must not have been around during Reagan and JFK's time. They won with ideas.

The GOP today is ideologically bankrupt. So bankrupt they could not even defeat Obama. They have pissed away their legacy, like a spoiled trust fund kid. "

Maybe you are being too harsh. After all, Mitt had ideas. He stood for.....he stood for....He was a VERY strong advocate of....well, give me a couple of weeks, and I'll think of something.

Obama's election is proof of just how unbelievably inept the GOP has become. When you can't even beat Obama, you are in profoundly bad shape.

Obama is an incompetent moron who had the incredible good fortune of having even bigger idiots opposing him.

That explains Michele Bachmann. The GOP still thinks it can win by lies, bigotry, hypocrisy, and appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Uh...excuse me....

This has nothing to do with Zimmerman. It has to do with the fact that Martin was black.

One does not need to be intelligent these days to get elected by the left. All they need to be is...dare I say.....black.

I LOVE IT! Another Right winger blaming their election loss on the voters!!!!!!! You can't beat that for winning hearts and minds!

since the GOP is in such a bad position, the tell us why Obama and his fluffers ( you are one) constantly cry about " obstruction" ?????

awww, don't give up your day job, comedian you're not

Well...it is true that I could never compete with Bachmann, much less Palin!

finally the truth..You could never match their accomplishments

it is actually very sad. i'll never live up to my life long dream of being a total airhead that managed to make it in politics, resign, sell books to idiots until I became rich, and then become the very model of SNL parady material. I probably should have opted for Oral Roberts College of Law, rather than Georgia State University.

If we could only meld Bachmann and Palin into a single cloned individual, we would have the equivelant of Will Rogers doing commentary for the John Birch Society! It would be a real hoot!

Last edited:
Obama's election is proof of just how unbelievably inept the GOP has become. When you can't even beat Obama, you are in profoundly bad shape.

Obama is an incompetent moron who had the incredible good fortune of having even bigger idiots opposing him.

That explains Michele Bachmann. The GOP still thinks it can win by lies, bigotry, hypocrisy, and appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Uh...excuse me....

well this should win the hearts and mind for you left wingers...and they will run right out and vote for Democrats..
There is a reason for Bachmann's appeal. Even single wide trailer home republicans with a 7th grade education need a hero!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back