Military Officials Say Trump Approved Raid Without Sufficient Prep

Over 3000 Americans killed on 9/11, and with a Republican in the White House, the congressional Republicans remained silent concerning any investigation to place responsibility.

4 killed in Benghazi with a Democrat in the White House, and again, with a congressional majority, the House Republicans spent months and millions of dollars investigating where to place blame.

Trump refuses to pay any attention to the intelligence community, or seek advice from military experts, goes ahead and orders a raid that kills one SEAL and one 8-year-old American citizen.

Military officials report the raid was approved without the necessary preparation. Will the House Republicans investigate, hell no. They do NOT investigate fellow Republicans regardless of the level of disaster they cause.
This is another piece of evidence, in a long list, that proves what unconscionable a**holes conservatives truly are.

Military officials say Trump approved raid without sufficient prep: report

"He's "being blamed by some military officials?" Which ones. Oh yeah, that's right, they are "anonymous sources."

Fake news.
LOL, who needs anonymous sources when you got a dead Navy Seal, 9 children and 20 civilians and a $72 million dollar helicopter blown to bits.

You need it so you can assign blame to Trump. "Anonymous sources" are the only kind you douche bags ever have.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
'Anonymous sources' are reporting that Joe Biden has been arrested when he was found in bed with a fourteen year old girl!
Sorry. That was from an 'anonymous source' from a few years ago. My bad.

Over 3000 Americans killed on 9/11, and with a Republican in the White House, the congressional Republicans remained silent concerning any investigation to place responsibility.

4 killed in Benghazi with a Democrat in the White House, and again, with a congressional majority, the House Republicans spent months and millions of dollars investigating where to place blame.

Trump refuses to pay any attention to the intelligence community, or seek advice from military experts, goes ahead and orders a raid that kills one SEAL and one 8-year-old American citizen.

Military officials report the raid was approved without the necessary preparation. Will the House Republicans investigate, hell no. They do NOT investigate fellow Republicans regardless of the level of disaster they cause.
This is another piece of evidence, in a long list, that proves what unconscionable a**holes conservatives truly are.

"He's "being blamed by some military officials?" Which ones. Oh yeah, that's right, they are "anonymous sources."

Fake news.
LOL, who needs anonymous sources when you got a dead Navy Seal, 9 children and 20 civilians and a $72 million dollar helicopter blown to bits.

You need it so you can assign blame to Trump. "Anonymous sources" are the only kind you douche bags ever have.

We don't need a thing from the press, we have all the dead bodies from a failed mission to prove our point.

"Planning began under the Obama administration, but one official told Reuters that, "the decision was made ... to leave it to the incoming administration, partly in the hope that more and better intelligence could be collected."Anything 'familiar' about this? BONOBO was a fucking coward who always tried to cover his ass. It's the way he has lived his life from childhood.
Or President Obama was brilliant enough to recognize that better intelligence was needed and :asshole: Tramp was too STUPID to recognize the intelligence was still insufficient!!!

The dems think that the WH should call the shots over the military like Weiker saying we didn't need tanks in Somalia and ended up with "Blackhawk Down". The WH gives a red or green light, period, the rest is on the military planners. I hate the backseat drivers critiquing the military. The question is should we keep using drones and no intel or risk casualties by putting boots on the ground. IMHO just use drones, there is no intel.

Excuse me, But wasn't it Donald Trump who said he knew more than the Generals on ISIS?
Oh wait! Yes it was

Who planned the original mission? (Not Trump)
Why is the Leftist MSM calling it a failure? (lost a $70m Osprey and one Seal casualty)
Was it worth a try to see if the intel was worthwhile or not? (Military intel question)
This was in Yemen not in the ISIS area, but stick to your idiotic talking points

Fake news.

We don't need a thing from the press, we have all the dead bodies from a failed mission to prove our point.

I suppose that's true. Leftwing douche bags can assign blame without any proof whatsoever.

The dems think that the WH should call the shots over the military like Weiker saying we didn't need tanks in Somalia and ended up with "Blackhawk Down". The WH gives a red or green light, period, the rest is on the military planners. I hate the backseat drivers critiquing the military. The question is should we keep using drones and no intel or risk casualties by putting boots on the ground. IMHO just use drones, there is no intel.

Excuse me, But wasn't it Donald Trump who said he knew more than the Generals on ISIS?
Oh wait! Yes it was

Who planned the original mission? (Not Trump)
Why is the Leftist MSM calling it a failure? (lost a $70m Osprey and one Seal casualty)
Was it worth a try to see if the intel was worthwhile or not? (Military intel question)
This was in Yemen not in the ISIS area, but stick to your idiotic talking points

What amazing scribble. First, the mission was planned elsewhere but incompetently executed by Trump.
Second, There were more dead bodies than Benghazi (1 Navy Seal, 9 children, 20 civilians)
Third, According to Wolf Blitzer, the intel they found was 9 years old.
Fourth, What the hell were we doing in an area we weren't even at war with?

Fake news.

I suppose that's true. Leftwing douche bags can assign blame without any proof whatsoever.

Dead Navy Seals are all the proof anyone needs including you.

At least it wasn't as bad as Carter's attempt to save the Iranian hostages.

I think 8 American servicemen died in that "rescue".

Carter is a snowflake hero, so it was ok.

Maybe the wording is intentionally confusing. Isn't it up to the Military to make sure the raid is sufficiently prepped before the President approves it? Maybe I'm a cynic but I'm of the opinion that there is a leak in the intelligence community. It wouldn't be the first time they found a traitor in the CIA or the network was home to political operatives who put politics ahead of security.

Maybe the wording is intentionally confusing. Isn't it up to the Military to make sure the raid is sufficiently prepped before the President approves it? Maybe I'm a cynic but I'm of the opinion that there is a leak in the intelligence community. It wouldn't be the first time they found a traitor in the CIA or the network was home to political operatives who put politics ahead of security.

It is up to the military to put the final seal of approval on it and that was formally signed the night before. Unfortunately though, the responsibility falls on the shoulders of the Commander in Chief and he is the one who ultimately takes the credit for both the success and failure of military ops.

Oh I see, women and children don't count.

Yes, that was exactly my point. Very insightful on your part. Women and Children don't count. That is the take away from Operation Eagle Claw.

You're a fucking sage, my man.

Yes, that was exactly my point. Very insightful on your part. Women and Children don't count. That is the take away from Operation Eagle Claw.

That rescue was the same type of military incompetence, however in this case, we went to the wrong country and killed people not at war with the United States.

That rescue was the same type of military incompetence, however in this case, we went to the wrong country and killed people not at war with the United States.

Yes, collateral damage occurs in military situations.

We leaned that from Democratic President LBJ and Vietnam.

Yes, collateral damage occurs in military situations.

We leaned that from Democratic President LBJ and Vietnam.

You're half right, any Vietnam blame should always include Richard Nixon.

Fake news.

Dead Navy Seals are all the proof anyone needs including you.

That's all the proof snowflake dumbasses like you need.

Forum List

Back