Military Officials Say Trump Approved Raid Without Sufficient Prep

At least it wasn't as bad as Carter's attempt to save the Iranian hostages.

I think 8 American servicemen died in that "rescue".

Carter is a snowflake hero, so it was ok.

Oh I see, women and children don't count.

Yes, that was exactly my point. Very insightful on your part. Women and Children don't count. That is the take away from Operation Eagle Claw.

You're a fucking sage, my man.

That rescue was the same type of military incompetence, however in this case, we went to the wrong country and killed people not at war with the United States.
Obama has been killing people in Yemen for 8 years, moron. He even killed two Americans in Yemen.

OMG one dead Seal is NOT a disaster. The military and/or CIA had to have a reason to justify the mission. Some missions work better than others, even when we got Bin Laden we lost a hi-tech copter and shot several women. The "intel" was way off, like another "slam dunk" for WMD which was total bullshit. The lesson learned is that drones are the cleanest solution, period.

Yes, that was exactly my point. Very insightful on your part. Women and Children don't count. That is the take away from Operation Eagle Claw.

That rescue was the same type of military incompetence, however in this case, we went to the wrong country and killed people not at war with the United States.
Obama has been killing people in Yemen for 8 years, moron. He even killed two Americans in Yemen.

Obama isn't president anymore dum dum and it is still a Geneva Conventions violation no matter who is president.

Obama isn't president anymore dum dum and it is still a Geneva Conventions violation no matter who is president.
What's a "Geneva Convention violation?"

None of you dumbass snowflakes attacked Obama when he droned weddings in Pakistan and killed dozens of women and children. Now all of a sudden you're concerned with collateral damage.

OMG one dead Seal is NOT a disaster. The military and/or CIA had to have a reason to justify the mission. Some missions work better than others, even when we got Bin Laden we lost a hi-tech copter and shot several women. The "intel" was way off, like another "slam dunk" for WMD which was total bullshit. The lesson learned is that drones are the cleanest solution, period.

WHAT!!! Two diplomats, two mercenaries were enough to create a multi-million 4 year stink. This man was a certified American hero.

None of you dumbass snowflakes attacked Obama when he droned weddings in Pakistan and killed dozens of women and children. Now all of a sudden you're concerned with collateral damage.

If you don't know what a Geneva Convention violation is perhaps you should be coloring books on the floor sweetie.

Did you say, "Bush isn't President anymore dum dum" whenever Obama blamed Bush?

If you don't know what a Geneva Convention violation is perhaps you should be coloring books on the floor sweetie.
I'm asking you what action of Trump's is a "Geneva Convention violation," dumbass.

Is droning a wedding and killing dozens of women and children a violation?

Pretty sure I never said anything like that.

I'm asking you what action is a "Geneva Convention violation," dumbass.

Yes, it is. You cannot go and kill innocent people. Does that ease Trumps foolhardiness in your mind?

We know you didn't. That's what makes you a king sized hypocrite.

Yes, it is. You cannot go and kill innocent people. Does that ease Trumps foolhardiness in your mind?

So every single war since the beginning of humankind is a violation of the Geneva Convention?

What a dumbass.

We know you didn't. That's what makes you a king sized hypocrite.

I wasn't around here when Bush was president dum dum.

So every single war since the beginning of humankind is a violation of the Geneva Convention?

What a dumbass.

No and the difference is that Obama did his accidently, where Trump publicly said that we should kill family members.

What a dumbass.

No and the difference is that Obama did his accidently, where Trump publicly said that we should kill family members.

In other words, you don't have a fucking clue, and you're a giant economy sized hypocrite.

WHAT!!! Two diplomats, two mercenaries were enough to create a multi-million 4 year stink. This man was a certified American hero.

The Seal was sent on an approved mission. He knew the risks, the same as our men in AFG or northern Iraq. The only question is, which is obviously classified, is why they thought that there was intel or a high value target there that justified the mission. Don't whine AFTER the mission goes off, a mission that was planned and approved by both political parties.

Benghazi was a 4-year stink because they left the men die due to political interference, i.e. they stopped the military from sending reinforcements or air support.

Forum List

Back