Moderate Cannabis Use Has Adverse Effects on Cognitive Functioning,

That shit went out the window circa 1930’s when father government starting forcing me to pay for the bad decisions of others. I now have an equity share in all bodies...I have a say.
Agreed

end the wipe-every-nose welfare state and drug zombies are no longer any of my business

Things like Quantitative Easing is a part of the welfare state. End the Fed and I will quit arguing for other welfare programs.
That is nothing more than a cop out.
What cop out?

Two wrongs do not make a right

You trying to define welfare as to being what you want it to be is the cop out. Welfare consists of far more than direct payments to people.

Our founders spelled it out perfectly when they said “GENERAL WELFARE”
American taxpayers take great pride in investing in the GENERAL WELFARE of our nation, they love ROi.
Government has taken on the role of inducing economic growth and improving the GENERAL WELFARE through public investment....Ignorant Leftarded fools among us want to view investing in commerce as synonymous with investing in ShaQuita and Guadalupe.
DON’TBE A LEFTARDED FOOL. There is no ROi to be had in ShaQuita and or Guadalupe and forcing taxpayers to award them/pay them to give birth to more of their filthy same is detrimental to American society.

You will define it to provide welfare for yourself and others will do the same according to them.

NEGATIVE
There’s nothing trivial about it...no semantics.
“GENERAL WELFARE” can not be trivialized.
Ain’t that right progressive hunter ?
general welfare means it has to help everyone,,,and paying people that refuse to work hurts everyone and helps no one,,,

Q.E. did not help everyone. The rich did very well. The poor fell further behind.
I agree,,,if a company has hard times and theres a possibility of it getting through it with more money they can go get a loan,,,if not they should be allowed to fail,,,

the fed needed to end decades ago just like welfare,,,at least at the fed level,,,

That's great but let's both agree that is not going to happen so I am going to defend those hurt by those actions.
only tax payers are hurt,,,the unemployed are not,,,

As I said......... your excuses change nothing.
if it is at the state or local level I have little problem with it,,,at the fed level is where I contest it,,,

States may better be able to afford it if they weren't being blamed for the federal government not doing their job and paying out billions a year in settlements with their citizens over police actions.

? police misbehavior is a federal issue?

I explained my position. You can address what I said or try and spin it. I didn't say it was a federal issue. I said it is a state issue that many do not want to address. If addressed the state would have more for the welfare of the citizens.

I don't understand what "If addressed the state
would have more for the welfare of the citizens"
As far as I understand your writing "IT" refers to
settlement payments for lawsuits against the police??? I may be entirely wrong about "IT"

That was one part of my argument.

New York couldn't better spend these millions elsehwhere?

Spending billions on policing, then millions on police misconduct
Its black criminal misconduct that creates the need for police in the hood

That shit went out the window circa 1930’s when father government starting forcing me to pay for the bad decisions of others. I now have an equity share in all bodies...I have a say.
Agreed

end the wipe-every-nose welfare state and drug zombies are no longer any of my business

Things like Quantitative Easing is a part of the welfare state. End the Fed and I will quit arguing for other welfare programs.
What cop out?

You trying to define welfare as to being what you want it to be is the cop out. Welfare consists of far more than direct payments to people.

American taxpayers take great pride in investing in the GENERAL WELFARE of our nation, they love ROi.
Government has taken on the role of inducing economic growth and improving the GENERAL WELFARE through public investment....Ignorant Leftarded fools among us want to view investing in commerce as synonymous with investing in ShaQuita and Guadalupe.
DON’TBE A LEFTARDED FOOL. There is no ROi to be had in ShaQuita and or Guadalupe and forcing taxpayers to award them/pay them to give birth to more of their filthy same is detrimental to American society.

You will define it to provide welfare for yourself and others will do the same according to them.

NEGATIVE
general welfare means it has to help everyone,,,and paying people that refuse to work hurts everyone and helps no one,,,

Q.E. did not help everyone. The rich did very well. The poor fell further behind.
I agree,,,if a company has hard times and theres a possibility of it getting through it with more money they can go get a loan,,,if not they should be allowed to fail,,,

the fed needed to end decades ago just like welfare,,,at least at the fed level,,,

That's great but let's both agree that is not going to happen so I am going to defend those hurt by those actions.

if it is at the state or local level I have little problem with it,,,at the fed level is where I contest it,,,

States may better be able to afford it if they weren't being blamed for the federal government not doing their job and paying out billions a year in settlements with their citizens over police actions.
blah blah blah,,,,

You don't want the states to enforce immigration even though the courts and the constitution says it's a federal matter?
do try and stay on topic,,,youre all over the place,,,

Cowardly reply. You say you want the states to address welfare but you don't want to address the costs the states are undergoing because of the failures of the federal government.
the feds have failed at welfare and you want to ignore it,,,
Lousy management?

Agreed

What cop out?

NEGATIVE

I explained my position. You can address what I said or try and spin it. I didn't say it was a federal issue. I said it is a state issue that many do not want to address. If addressed the state would have more for the welfare of the citizens.

settlement payments for lawsuits against the police??? I may be entirely wrong about "IT"

that and the refusal of people in the community to come forward and ID the criminals,,,

Only if you appeal to ignorance of the law, like right wingers are wont to do. Firms are considered artificial persons for juridical purposes.
The problem is that I dont approve of government welfare to individuals whether they are drug zombies or Starbucks

Welfare has stopped what happened in France in the late 18th century.
You mean the french revolution?

I think it was capitalism that raised the standard of living for Americans not government handouts

the war on poverty has enslaved millions of people on the government plantation
Right wing propaganda? Explain to us how a war on poverty enslaved millions. Unequal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation is market friendly and can automatically help stabilize our economy and abolish wage-slavery in the process. Right wingers seem to have the most problem with equality and equal protection of the laws.

Why insist on a nanny-State for those things when equal protection of the laws could solve simple poverty?
Could you give an example of where equal protection of the laws is needed?
You too; where have you been? Next time Any right wingers claims I am being repetitive I expect You to jump in and claim you needed the explanation.

Employment is at the will of either party in any at-will employment State. Persons should be able to quit and collect unemployment compensation on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States. Freer market capitalism at its finest.

Agreed

What cop out?

NEGATIVE

It does not happen in a vacuum of special pleading like right wingers would have us believe.

Persons should be able to quit and collect unemployment compensation on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.
Persons should not be able to quit at all and still receive unemployment checks

otherwise many if not most low income people would not work at all

Right wing propaganda? Explain to us how a war on poverty enslaved millions.
It made them into inanimate objects that lived only for the next welfare check to arrive
Inanimate objects don't create jobs or engage in corporate downsizing for their bottom line. Why is there no actual Right to Work in alleged right to work States?

Why do you believe more people circulating more capital under our form of Capitalism can be a Bad thing?
Because its borrowed money that is hanging over future generations heads
Persons circulating more Capital under any form of Capitalism creates more in demand and generates more tax revenue.

Why do right wingers appeal to ignorance of economics but want to be taken seriously about economic topics?

Agreed

What cop out?

NEGATIVE

that and the refusal of people in the community to come forward and ID the criminals,,,
Thanks, right wingers for being illegal to our own laws regarding equal protection and enacting black codes that helped create the very conditions you all like to be hypocrites about.

Only if you appeal to ignorance of the law, like right wingers are wont to do. Firms are considered artificial persons for juridical purposes.
The problem is that I dont approve of government welfare to individuals whether they are drug zombies or Starbucks
Our welfare clause is general not dependent on your subjective value of morals. We have a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge and should only need Ten simple Commandments from God not the Expense of Government on Earth. Not enough morals to go around creates the need for secular and temporal Laws and the Expense of Government.

Persons should be able to quit and collect unemployment compensation on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.
Persons should not be able to quit at all and still receive unemployment checks

otherwise many if not most low income people would not work at all
Only if you don't truly believe in Capitalism and a market economy. There should be no unemployment under true capitalism because it can only be caused by underpayment. Raise the minimum wage until Persons want to provide labor input to the economy. It is not rocket science, and we have already been to the Moon and back.

Forum List

Back