More than 99.9% of peer reviewed studies show that humans are the primary cause of global warming

Come on dinger

Tell your younger generations that you don’t fucking care about their future.

Tell them it’s all a white racist politician view on power .
Calm down, 5C. It's an interglacial period. Everything will be fine.

No, you asked me about my grandchildren, 5C. I think you have dementia.
Okay, sit them down and tell them nothing is going to happen if we keep increasing CO2 emissions.

Tell them all you want them to believe that last interglacial period which happened 4million years ago.

Then come back here with their responses.

Until then your just an old white J6 fuckup who believes trump is an messiah over all evidence.

Please enjoy nothing form your self imposed bliss?

Okay, sit them down and tell them nothing is going to happen if we keep increasing CO2 emissions.
The US has been decreasing CO2 emissions for over 20 years, dummy.

Why is this the first you are hearing about this, 5C.

Then come back here with their responses.
They said you need to talk to China, India and developing nations because they are the nations whose CO2 emissions are increasing by 1 billion tons per year, 5C.

Last edited:
Tell them all you want them to believe that last interglacial period which happened 4million years ago.
I will but I won't tell them the last interglacial period occurred 4 million years ago because it didn't, 5C.

Science is not done by consensus, that’s how a cult operates

We’re having vigorous debates about gravity, but 99.9% of paid stooges agree about manmade global climate warming change? Ridiculous!

The Scientific consensus used to be that the Sun revolved around the earth.....I wonder if the left wing, global warming cultists remember that one....

The Scientific consensus used to be that the Sun revolved around the earth.....I wonder if the left wing, global warming cultists remember that one....
When did it stop for you maga fuckups?

When did carbon dating become a political thing?

When did Exxon Mobil’s take on the burning of fossil fuels become a political issue game?

When did the republic party retreat to southern stupidity? Newt?

When did Exxon Mobil’s take on the burning of fossil fuels become a political issue game?

Hey, fuck head, I am voting Desantis....so sell your bullshit to biden voters.

Carbon dating became political when leftist assholes realized they could use lying about science to grab more money and power.....

And again, burning fossil fuels became fucking political when assholes like you in the democrat party decided you could leverage your green cult to gain money and power.

How many genders are there Mr. Trust the science?

Hey, fuck head, I am voting Desantis....so sell your bullshit to biden voters.

Carbon dating became political when leftist assholes realized they could use lying about science to grab more money and power.....

And again, burning fossil fuels became fucking political when assholes like you in the democrat party decided you could leverage your green cult to gain money and power.
First, why to back a thin skinned little bitch boi in white boots. I challenge your manhood over that support.

Second, is not the half life of carbon-14 settled science for your little small hands fuckup

Dude, how hot will you let your grandkids live in? Will you tell them it’s just Ghina propaganda?

How many genders are there Mr. Trust the science?

Imagine how freaking ridiculous those idiots are going to look in the future.....like those movies about the old health spas with all those wacky health cures......and all the stupid things they used to do to the mentally ill......

scientists say Earth’s current orbital positions within the Milankovitch cycles predict our planet should be cooling, not warming, continuing a long-term cooling trend that began 6,000 years ago.
That's not correct. The entire interglacial has been cooler than previous interglacial periods and there was no orbital forcing trigger for a glacial period due to every 4th eccentricity cycle being nearly circular.

Forum List

Back