More than 99.9% of peer reviewed studies show that humans are the primary cause of global warming

Imagine how freaking ridiculous those idiots are going to look in the future.....like those movies about the old health spas with all those wacky health cures......and all the stupid things they used to do to the mentally ill......
Hilarious

Just research any conservative dystopian culture of the future

Aw, losing grip old man.

You don’t get to say. Go ask some young person or your grandkids.

Genders are fluid, trust the science. When some future archeologist digs up bones, they won't be able to assign the sex, cause science!

If the man does the Little Engine that Could, yes, he can become a woman! Ovulate, give birth and breast feed
Dude, again why do you care so much about other people?

You have that big of a white religious dick?

I bet as a child you were scared of the boogieman in your closet.
Hilarious

I’m not hiding under a rock as you are today.

Everything scares you…climate change, science, colored people, non binary people, the diminishing amount of white religious people, walking in cities and world news.

You’re one little small hands scared white fuckup.

Hilarious

I’m not hiding under a rock as you are today.

Everything scares you…climate change, science, colored people, non binary people, the diminishing amount of white religious people, walking in cities and world news.

You’re one little small hands scared white fuckup.
Relax, it's just an interglacial period, 5C. Nothing to get your panties all wadded up over.

Relax, it's just an interglacial period, 5C. Nothing to get your panties all wadded up over.
Hilarious

Have you explained that to you offspring that 4million years ago….

You must be so proud to be at family gatherings where your the idiot in the room.

Dude, again why do you care so much about other people?

You have that big of a white religious dick?

We don't care what damaged adults do to mutilate their bodies...we are sad for their mental illness, but they are adults.

When you monsters start mutilating and sterilizing young children, that is when we fucking care and need to stop you.

We don't care what damaged adults do to mutilate their bodies...we are sad for their mental illness, but they are adults.

When you monsters start mutilating and sterilizing young children, that is when we fucking care and need to stop you.
So, you prove my point.

Stay home fuckup

Forum List

Back