mueller caves

my oh my, all the things to be found in mueller's cave!

trumps-secret-love-child-is-bat-boy.jpg

Race baiting is in itself racism #alreadypointedthisout
Tell that to the racist president.

Trump's not a racist. Leftists always accuse others of being what you actually are, Grand Wizard
But he is a racist,by the definition of the person to whom I responded. But thanks for your intellectual contribution.

Well, racist, provide a quote that Trump has ever said that is racist, only without changing his words.
You said race baiting is racist. Trunp is a race baiter, or at least used you racist cultists to get elected by race baiting.

Gawd racists constantly make shit up. When did Trump race bait? Again, examples without making shit up or changing his words.

And I said race baiting is racist to other posters, but you're just a racist. You call blacks Jujumonkeys and and laugh that you exploit their lazy asses to vote for Democrats

Trump's not a racist. Leftists always accuse others of being what you actually are, Grand Wizard
But he is a racist,by the definition of the person to whom I responded. But thanks for your intellectual contribution.

Well, racist, provide a quote that Trump has ever said that is racist, only without changing his words.
They’re not people. They’re animals.”

Right. Trump said M-13 are animals.

They are. Your point?

Thanks racist! #anydaynowanyday
Racist?

Lol "I know you are but what am it?"

You really can't do any better than that?

That's a pedestrian, low IQ version of what I said

Some written answers. Nothing mentioned about obstruction questions, though.
Some. Others FU.
Art of the Deal

And I am sure that just like with Art of the Deal, someone else will write the answers and Trump will take credit for them.
Maybe Dubya will write the answers with Slick Willie ! ?
Thar weren't no collagen of any sort with Pooty Poot. His eyes are my friend.
Well,.George, it all depends what kind of collagen were're addressing here.
Collagen and collusion are two entarrlee different critters ya know !.
Ah fuck it George. My "little Cheney" dunn got hard again.
Lets go college-ing !
billclintonew.jpg

They are. Your point?

He didnt say ms-13. He said were taking people out of the country.

They are. Your point?

Trump was talking about MS-13, lying racist sack of shit. He was very clear about that.

This is my point, you constantly lie, you have to

No, it's exactly what you said without all the bullshit.

They are. Your point?

Trump was talking about MS-13, lying racist sack of shit. He was very clear about that.

Trump did not clarify.

Other actions indicate he was referring to more than just gang members.

* separating children from parents.
* Army discharging immigrant recruits.
* increased limits on legal immigration.

Leftists constantly accuse others of what you do. Your deflection is the bull shit.

And note your point in the first place was doing that. I say to you all thectime i know you are but what am i.

You havent made your own point in the whole discussion, racist

They are. Your point?

Trump did not clarify.

Youre a racist and a liar. Even the nut job pelosi knew he was talking about m13. She called m13 children of God

Leftists constantly accuse others of what you do. Your deflection is the bull shit.

And note your point in the first place was doing that. I say to you all thectime i know you are but what am i.

That's a lot of words that really don't say anything moron.

Thanks racist! #anydaynowanyday
Racist?

You Leftards and your outlandish lies.

Yes. You know leftists are lying when they say Trump is racist because they always change his words. They wouldn't do that if they didn't realize what he says is actually always not racist.

This is all over a black hating racist like Fort Fruit Indiana anyway. I think he already left for his Klan meeting
well just remember the owners of the KKK belong in the demoloser cabinet.

They are. Your point?

Trump did not clarify.

Youre a racist and a liar. Even the nut job pelosi knew he was talking about m13. She called m13 children of God

Since you cant find where Trump clarified whether he was talking about ms13 or immigrants, I must defer to Trump's policies. I provided 3 examples of anti-immigrant policies, therefore the statement applies to immigrants.

You said race baiting is racist. Trunp is a race baiter, or at least used you racist cultists to get elected by race baiting.
how so?

They are. Your point?

Trump did not clarify.

Since you cant find where Trump clarified whether he was talking about ms13 or immigrants, I must defer to Trump's policies. I provided 3 examples of anti-immigrant policies, therefore the statement applies to immigrants.
ms13 but don't let that hit you in the face too often. MS-13 MS-13. It's all he said. why don't you instead post the link or video of him saying all immigrants. I'll wait. :lalala::lalala::lalala:

That's a lot of words that really don't say anything moron.

That's what i just said to you. You've done nothing but repeat what i say to you back to me.

I know you are but what am i? Starting there, in the beginning. I think it's your racism

They are. Your point?

Trump did not clarify.

Racists are such liars. You have to be

Trump did not clarify.

Reminder, i pointed out these facts:

Pointing out racist actions or policies does not make one a racist.

[

Trump did not clarify.

Reminder, i pointed out these facts:

Pointing out racist actions or policies does not make one a racist.

Facts? You started with your absurd racist lie that Trump was talking about immigrants when he called M-13 animals. Even your God Pelosi says wow, what a stupid ignorant fuck you are. She was offended he attacked M-13 and called them children of God.

Yes, with separating children from ... adults ... you've stated your support for sexual predators. Your point?

As for discharging immigrant recruits, the article didn't know shit about what's going on. Where do you even get that is Trump or race related?

As for "increased limits" on legal immigration, you don't espeaka da English language. You said he proposed letting in more immigrants. You also lied, his proposal is a temporary reduction and has nothing to do with race. We've eaten an elephant, we need to digest the millions who are coming in here a year between legal and illegal immigration.

You're just a flaming liar and a raging racist. When's your next Klan meeting, Grand Goldfish?

Forum List

Back