Mueller told Barr his memo failed to fully capture "context/nature/substance" of Mueller's probe

Per Washington Post. Being reported on CNN. Link below.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III expressed his concerns in a letter to William P. Barr after the attorney general publicized Mueller's principal conclusions. Mueller also pressed Barr in a phone call to release executive summaries of his report.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III wrote a letter in late March complaining to Attorney General William P. Barr that a four-page memo to Congress describing the principal conclusions of the investigation into President Trump “did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance” of Mueller’s work, according to a copy of the letter reviewed Tuesday by The Washington Post.

At the time the letter was sent on March 27, Barr had announced that Mueller had not found a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russian officials seeking to interfere in the 2016 presidential election. Barr also said Mueller had not reached a conclusion about whether Trump had tried to obstruct justice, but Barr reviewed the evidence and found it insufficient to support such a charge.

Days after Barr’s announcement, Mueller wrote a previously unknown private letter to the Justice Department, which revealed a degree of dissatisfaction with the public discussion of Mueller’s work that shocked senior Justice Department officials, according to people familiar with the discussions.

More: Mueller complained to Barr that memo did not capture ‘context’ of probe

Good for Mueller speaking out about his report being twisted by Barr.
Just out of curiosity....
What prevented Mueller from relaying his concerns, publicly
through the media...he was concerned enough to write Barr
but, not concerned enough to go one step further

Are you not aware that Mueller communicated his concerns to Barr prior to writing the letter? The letter was the final straw to memorialize his concerns for history and public consumption.

Oh REDACTED. Oh my ALLAH, the AG didn't commit felonies by releasing grand jury testimony...

Here.....learn something......(Barr COULD have shared an UNredacted copy of the report......were he not a Trump WHORE)

DISCLOSURE OF GRAND JURY MATTERS TO THE PRESIDENT AND
OTHER OFFICIALS

If Barr were looking for a way to disclose the report to Congress, he might also find authority under Rule 6(e)(3)(D). That section permits an attorney for the government to disclose a grand jury matter involving counterintelligence to “any federal…official” to assist in that official’s duties, and permits disclosure.....

How Barr May Interpret What It Means to Withhold “Grand Jury Information”

Oh REDACTED. Oh my ALLAH, the AG didn't commit felonies by releasing grand jury testimony...

Here.....learn something......(Barr COULD have shared an UNredacted copy of the report......were he not a Trump WHORE)

DISCLOSURE OF GRAND JURY MATTERS TO THE PRESIDENT AND
OTHER OFFICIALS

If Barr were looking for a way to disclose the report to Congress, he might also find authority under Rule 6(e)(3)(D). That section permits an attorney for the government to disclose a grand jury matter involving counterintelligence to “any federal…official” to assist in that official’s duties, and permits disclosure.....

How Barr May Interpret What It Means to Withhold “Grand Jury Information”

Sorry hack; the hate site is lying to you - which is easy to do since you're stupid as a cat turd.

Rule 6. The Grand Jury

Share this with the hive, perhaps the group think can absorb some of it...

"Exonerated" is a misrepresentation.

Also a flat out lie.

So the President was convicted then, creepazoid?

At least charged then, right?

Ah, you're just a fucking liar - :thup:

How many times do you morons have to be told that it is against DOJ policy to do those things?

The Grand Inquisitor found NO EVIDENCE to support the conclusion that obstruction occurred.

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5955997-Muellerreport

Read the fucking report, racist retard.

I have read most of it. More than you have. And that is going to become a real big problem for you as I start grinding your weasel ass up. Mueller found no such thing.

I've read all of it.

It took two weekends but I slogged through it.

If you read it, then you know you are lying and you know the fascist media is lying. The Grand Inquisitor could find no crimes. Under the law, that is his only ability, to find crimes or not - and he did not.

The Weissman slander (vol. 2) offered no legal findings and was purely a political hatchet job.

I know that you are lying because volume 2 shows examples of obstruction.

And volume one showed the Trump campaign accepting help from Russians but that there was no specific agreement made between the Trump campaign and Russians.

Mueller's letter to Barr - You're letter is accurate, but where's my mood music? https://fxn.ws/2J8erjG #FoxNews

694940094001_6031711256001_6031711591001-vs.jpg

Special Counsel Mueller’s complaint, which targeted Attorney General Barr’s March 24 letter explaining the report, is not about the “key findings.” It’s about the narrative.

Mueller’s letter is a microcosm of Mueller’s collusion probe: sound and fury, signifying nothing; an investigative process predicated on no criminal conduct, which generated crimes rather than solving one.

Mueller is not saying that Barr misrepresented his key findings. He is saying that he and the Clinton/Obama minions he recruited to staff the case wrote the report with a certain mood music in mind. To their chagrin, Barr gave us just the no-crime bottom line. Mueller would have preferred for us to feel all the ooze of un-presidential escapades he couldn’t indict for.

The purportedly private letter to Barr, like Mueller’s purportedly confidential report, was patently meant for public consumption, and thus leaked to the Post late yesterday. The timing is transparently strategic: the leak drops a bomb as Barr was preparing for combative congressional hearings, it gave maximum media exposure to Mueller’s diva routine and its Democratic chorus, while the attorney general gets minimal time to respond to asinine cries of that he should be charged with perjury, held in contempt, and – of course – impeached.

The Post’s reporters say they were permitted to “review” the letter yesterday. This phrasing implies that they were not permitted to keep a copy – i.e., no fingerprints on this leak of a close-hold document. Keep that in mind next time you read one of those hagiographies about ramrod straight Bob Mueller who never plays these Washington games, no siree.

The Democrats’ perjury/contempt/impeachment slander against Barr is based on the fact that, in prior congressional testimony, Barr was asked whether Mueller agreed with Barr’s conclusions about the report, including that there was insufficient evidence to charge obstruction. Barr replied that he did not know whether Mueller agreed. Democrats now contend that Barr must have known Mueller disagreed because he had Mueller’s letter. But Mueller’s letter doesn’t say he disagreed with Barr’s conclusion – it says he was unhappy with how his work was being perceived by the public.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III wrote a letter in late March complaining to Attorney General William P. Barr that a four-page memo to Congress describing the principal conclusions of the investigation into President Trump “did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance” of Mueller’s work
dear rosie, all that "fully" means is that Barr did not go far enough in claiming trump was exonerated, allow me to show you what that means...
"on 9/11/01 some people did some things" "did/does not fully capture the context, nature, and substance”...you see, like barr she did not give the full emphasis of the event in question [the second set of quotes is a cut and paste from your post with my adding of 'does']...so you see mueller, like his report, could give one impression while meaning something completely different and still claim he is not lying...I notice the media is also involved in this mueller note/letter now...hmmmm

This man wrote the special counsel policies.

Why Barr Can’t Whitewash the Mueller Report
We have a system in place for our government to uncover evidence against a sitting president. And it’s working.

By Neal K. Katyal
Mr. Katyal drafted the special counsel regulations under which Robert Mueller was appointed.

Many who watched Attorney General William Barr’s testimony on Wednesday before the Senate Judiciary Committee, which followed the revelation that the special counsel Robert Mueller had expressed misgivings about Mr. Barr’s characterization of his report, are despairing about the rule of law. I am not among them. I think the system is working, and inching, however slowly, toward justice.

When it comes to investigating a president, the special counsel regulations I had the privilege of drafting in 1998-99 say that such inquiries have one ultimate destination: Congress. That is where this process is going, and has to go. We are in the fifth inning, and we should celebrate a system in which our own government can uncover so much evidence against a sitting president.

Some commentators have attacked the special counsel regulations as giving the attorney general the power to close a case against the president, as Mr. Barr did with the obstruction of justice investigation into Donald Trump. But the critics’ complaint here is not with the regulations but with the Constitution itself. Article II gives the executive branch control over prosecutions, so there isn’t an easy way to remove the attorney general from the process.

Instead, the idea behind the regulations was to say, “We recognize the constitutional reality that the attorney general controls the prosecution power, so what else can we do?” My colleagues and I (which included many career officials at the Justice Department as well as bipartisan leaders in the House and Senate) settled on two things. First, provide a mechanism to enable an independent investigation, and thereby generate public confidence in the outcome of that investigation. Second, design that mechanism so that if the attorney general interferes with the special counsel’s inquiry, that interference would be reported to Congress and ultimately become public.

The underappreciated story right now is that we’ve not only learned that it was Mr. Barr — and pointedly not Mr. Mueller — who decided to clear President Trump of the obstruction charges, but also discovered the reasoning behind Mr. Barr’s decision. The American public and Congress now have the facts and evidence before them. The sunlight the regulations sought is shining.

Mr. Barr tried to spin these facts. He hid Mr. Mueller’s complaints, which were delivered to him in writing more than a month ago, even when Congress asked in a previous hearing about complaints by members of the special counsel's team. And the four-page letter that Mr. Barr issued in March and supposedly described the Mueller report omitted the two key factors driving the special counsel’s decision (which were hard to miss, as they were on the first two pages of the report’s volume about obstruction): First, that he could not indict a sitting president, so it would be unfair to accuse Mr. Trump of crimes even if he were guilty as sin; and second, Mr. Mueller could and would clear a sitting president, but he did not believe the facts cleared the president.

Opinion | Why Barr Can’t Whitewash the Mueller Report

It's over, you lost. Even if you are too stupid to grasp it.

Tell me, do you think you Stalinists came out on top today? Do you think Hirono "really showed" Barr with her demagoguery and lies?

It just doesn't look like what you say matches he reality going on. You are the Stalinist here and you are supporting a man who wants to be dictator.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III wrote a letter in late March complaining to Attorney General William P. Barr that a four-page memo to Congress describing the principal conclusions of the investigation into President Trump “did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance” of Mueller’s work
dear rosie, all that "fully" means is that Barr did not go far enough in claiming trump was exonerated, allow me to show you what that means...
"on 9/11/01 some people did some things" "did/does not fully capture the context, nature, and substance”...you see, like barr she did not give the full emphasis of the event in question [the second set of quotes is a cut and paste from your post with my adding of 'does']...so you see mueller, like his report, could give one impression while meaning something completely different and still claim he is not lying...I notice the media is also involved in this mueller note/letter now...hmmmm

Trump was not exonerated.

Why are taxpayers paying Barr's salary? Trump should be paying it. The House should disappropriate that fat slug from the federal payroll.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III expressed his concerns in a letter to William P. Barr after the attorney general publicized Mueller's principal conclusions. Mueller also pressed Barr in a phone call to release executive summaries of his report.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III wrote a letter in late March complaining to Attorney General William P. Barr that a four-page memo to Congress describing the principal conclusions of the investigation into President Trump “did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance” of Mueller’s work, according to a copy of the letter reviewed Tuesday by The Washington Post.

At the time the letter was sent on March 27, Barr had announced that Mueller had not found a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russian officials seeking to interfere in the 2016 presidential election. Barr also said Mueller had not reached a conclusion about whether Trump had tried to obstruct justice, but Barr reviewed the evidence and found it insufficient to support such a charge.

Days after Barr’s announcement, Mueller wrote a previously unknown private letter to the Justice Department, which revealed a degree of dissatisfaction with the public discussion of Mueller’s work that shocked senior Justice Department officials, according to people familiar with the discussions.

Barr also said Mueller had not reached a conclusion about whether Trump had tried to obstruct justice, but Barr reviewed the evidence and found it insufficient to support such a charge.
If they deem the 'evidence' sufficient to support OoJ,
then there will need to be a sufficient explanation
as to why, none of the evidence from the numerous scandals
that plagued Bill and Hillary, were sufficient enough
to try and convict either of them, for perjury and OoJ

Sorry hack; the hate site is lying to you - which is easy to do since you're stupid as a cat turd.

Hey Fuckhead.....I AM CITING Rule 6(e)(3)(D)......

What a dumb idiot who can't read.....and can only kiss ass......LMAO

No, you lying fuck; you are citing an editorial by Barbara McQuade claiming erroneously that the AG could violate Rule 6, because you Stalinists are really desperate and need to somehow keep your pathetic witchhunt going.

You dumb, lying fucker.

Are you not aware that Mueller communicated his concerns to Barr prior to writing the letter? The letter was the final straw to memorialize his concerns for history and public consumption.
Hey shitforbrains. Are you aware that Barr offered Muller the opportunity to review his summary before he sent it to congress but Muller refused?

This is all just grand standing by the Dems. They control the House. Pelosi can allow impeachment to begin at any time. We hear them say Trump needs to be impeached, and now Barr needs to be impeached. Who is stopping them from proceeding? Trump can't stop them. Barr can't stop them. The Republicans can't stop them.

When is this impeachment going to be begin? The answer is never.

Mueller found ample evidence to support conclusion and he listed it in the report.

DOJ guideline say that a sitting president can't be prosecuted.

So he had two choices

accuse him of obstruction of justice but would not be able to prosecute him.
This would be unfair to Trump as he would be accused but cannot defend himself in a court of law. Still Trump cannot be prosecuted by the legal system and pretty much beats the rap.

So he went with that trump CANNOT be exonerated from obstruction of justice and will not be prosecute like the average joe,

Exonerate - absolve (someone) from blame for a fault or wrongdoing, especially after due consideration of the case.

clearly stating that there is evidence of obstruction

Thus the ball is in congress hand. They can impeach and hold a trial. Trump will have the opportunity to defend himself and the senate will vote to impeach or not to impeach. Thus Trump gets is day in court and judgment can be passed

Now the house will have no choice but to go thru with it even if the results are a long shot. Still they can increase the odds with other stuff and the reason why they want his tax and business records.

Nobody said oversight was easy and Trump certainly doesn't make it so

Last edited:
You dumb ass Trump ass sniffers test my patience. Look, Trump has told you over 10,00 lies. Now let me explain Trump to you from the perspective of a person who has done social work, dealing with cases of people who had a wide variety of problems. Because that's what I got paid to do before I got more executive responsibility.

Donald Trump is a serial liar and manipulator with a narcisstic personality. He can be extremely engaging and charming because it will allow him to get his way. He is a con artist that will twist and turn a story until it meets what he wants people to believe in order to get his way. He is the type of person who will continue to push the envelope as long or as far as you let him. He is the type you immediately confront and challenge.

He depends on people believing his lies. You guys have done that. You all are marks.

Again, what prevented Mueller from relaying his concerns,
publicly, through the media, ASAP

You dumb ass Trump ass sniffers test my patience. Look, Trump has told you over 10,00 lies. Now let me explain Trump to you from the perspective of a person who has done social work, dealing with cases of people who had a wide variety of problems. Because that's what I got paid to do before I got more executive responsibility.

Donald Trump is a serial liar and manipulator with a narcisstic personality. He can be extremely engaging and charming because it will allow him to get his way. He is a con artist that will twist and turn a story until it meets what he wants people to believe in order to get his way. He is the type of person who will continue to push the envelope as long or as far as you let him. He is the type you immediately confront and challenge.

He depends on people believing his lies. You guys have done that. You all are marks.

Do you believe Lynch and Clinton met secretly just a couple days before Comey's decision to clear her just to talk about the grand kids?

Were all those deleted e-mails truly about yoga?

Was the secret server set up just for convenience?

Did Clinton really think "C" was just an alphabetical filing symbol on the government documents?

Again, what prevented Mueller from relaying his concerns,
publicly, through the media, ASAP

Mueller had several communications voicing his concerns with Barr prior to the letter. Why are you so uninformed? Rachel Maddow lays it out nicely in the following video:

She is also laying it out again right now on her MSNBC midnight rerun.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back