Mueller told Barr his memo failed to fully capture "context/nature/substance" of Mueller's probe

Barr announced that he will NOT appear before the House tomorrow - per CNN. However, the House intends to go ahead with the hearing at 9:00 am on Thursday morning as scheduled.

Why won't the AG go before the house? If his shit is correct he has nothing to fear.
/—-/ He’s answered the questions, he’d supplied the unredacted report. Anything else is a dog and pony show to stretch this out till the 2020 election.

Wrong answer. Because if that was the case he should not have sat in front of the senate.

James Comey To William Barr: Trump ‘Has Eaten Your Soul’

Comey is an obnoxious asshole - but he's right about that.

Trump is so corrupt, he soils and disfigures everything in his orbit. Quite naturally, this monument to corruption whined for years he wanted an AG who would act as his Roy Cohn. Roy Cohn, of course, was a corrupt sleazebag in his own right. Upon hearing there was an opening because Sessions got the boot in Trump's signature humiliating way (not that Sessions deserved any less), Barr jumped up and down for weeks, even offered a proof of his willingness to bend the law on obstruction of justice to demonstrate his sleazy subservience, yelling, "Here, I, choose me, that's exactly the job I desperately want! Make me your Roy Cohn, I'll be everything you want!"

And Comey, the sanctimonious, pompous asshole, actually thinks there's a "soul" to eat.

I wonder if Comey, Page, Strozk and that crew still have secret meetings and plans? Do they meet in a treehouse somewhere? Secret handshakes? Perhaps by Ham radio?

They never had them in the first place.
Look what the pos did to Graham

Barr announced that he will NOT appear before the House tomorrow - per CNN. However, the House intends to go ahead with the hearing at 9:00 am on Thursday morning as scheduled.

Why won't the AG go before the house? If his shit is correct he has nothing to fear.
/—-/ He’s answered the questions, he’d supplied the unredacted report. Anything else is a dog and pony show to stretch this out till the 2020 election.

Wrong answer. Because if that was the case he should not have sat in front of the senate.
/——/ My answer is correct. Sorry you clowns didn’t get your way. So why won’t your dopes read the unredacted report? What are they afraid of? Just 2 lawmakers have seen less-redacted Mueller report

Last edited:
Rachel Maddow will be interviewing Hillary Clinton in just a few minutes. I'm curious to hear what they have to say about Barr's testimony today. Should be interesting.

Rachel Maddow will be interviewing Hillary Clinton in just a few minutes. I'm curious to hear what they have to say about Barr's testimony today. Should be interesting.
/——-/ Will Hildabeast be under oath this time?

Everyday more Dems want this pos barr to resign Don't expect Hill to be different

New GOP tactic.
Unless under oath, you don't know nothing. If you are under oath, you know the 5th amendment!

About this website

RAWSTORY.COM

Kellyanne Conway won’t say if Trump knew about Mueller’s disappointment in Barr because she’s not ‘under oath’
Kellyanne Conway, counselor to President Donald Trump, on Wednesday declined to say whether or not the president knew special counsel Robert Mueller was unhappy with Attorney General Bill Barr’s propagandistic handling of the Russia report.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

She was under oath for ELEVEN hours during the Benghazi kangaroo court hearing.

Last edited:
Did Barr order Mueller to end the investigation? Rachel Maddow just reported that media hounds are currently working on that story. Interesting...

Barr must be discredited before he gets around to unveiling Truth to the American public,

Barr must be discredited before he gets around to unveiling Truth to the American public,

Barr has discredited himself. The American public outside of your 30 percent, are seeing the truth unveiled.

Per Washington Post. Being reported on CNN. Link below.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III expressed his concerns in a letter to William P. Barr after the attorney general publicized Mueller's principal conclusions. Mueller also pressed Barr in a phone call to release executive summaries of his report.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III wrote a letter in late March complaining to Attorney General William P. Barr that a four-page memo to Congress describing the principal conclusions of the investigation into President Trump “did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance” of Mueller’s work, according to a copy of the letter reviewed Tuesday by The Washington Post.

At the time the letter was sent on March 27, Barr had announced that Mueller had not found a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russian officials seeking to interfere in the 2016 presidential election. Barr also said Mueller had not reached a conclusion about whether Trump had tried to obstruct justice, but Barr reviewed the evidence and found it insufficient to support such a charge.

Days after Barr’s announcement, Mueller wrote a previously unknown private letter to the Justice Department, which revealed a degree of dissatisfaction with the public discussion of Mueller’s work that shocked senior Justice Department officials, according to people familiar with the discussions.

More: Mueller complained to Barr that memo did not capture ‘context’ of probe

Good for Mueller speaking out about his report being twisted by Barr.

Actually stupid fuck, the letter that Mueller feloniously leaked to his co-conspirators are the NY Times and Amazon.Com Post in order to obstruct justice by tainting the Senate hearings today; simply complained that Barr didn't explain the nuance of "Obstruction." Maybe we can arrange for Oberfuhrer Mueller to explain that nuance to a jury when he explains his felonies in leaking this?

Andrew McCarthy: Mueller's letter to Barr – A neat trick by the Washington Post before hearings begin

She was under oath for ELEVEN hours during the Benghazi kangaroo court hearing.

And she answered every fucking question those idiots put to her, unlike Barr who is the WORST liar I've every seen. He clearly wasn't prepared to answer that question as to whether Trump has ever asked him to investigate his enemies, or discussed the various investigations currently underway.

And there sits Hillary, who has endured 35 years of investigations based on Republican rumours and lies, and who has never once been charged with a crime because there has never once been ANY evidence, ANY WITNESSES, or any crimes committed, and you assholes still call her a criminal.

Forum List

Back