Mueller told Barr his memo failed to fully capture "context/nature/substance" of Mueller's probe

Tomorrow should be a big news day. It also sounds like the Mueller letter to Barr may come out overnight.
LOL...

Yep it did and the WP LIED!

Look for page 102, in fine print retractions... Its going to be a big news day alright... but not the one you hoped for..

From someone who believes Trump is not a pathological liar. :happy-1:
From someone who thinks democrats are not pathological liars. :290968001256257790-final:

Not every person who is troubled about Barr’s obvious misdirection with the Mueller Report. are Dems.
Here is a book I have recommended Obmabots read.
https://www.amazon.com/Least-Transp...hvtargid=pla-635829378680&psc=1&tag=ff0d01-20
There are people who don’t goose-step to an ideology or an incompetent/corrupt leader, like you. Grow some balls!

Mueller is reportedly willing to testify before Congress - but the DOJ refuses to set a date. However, Mueller is still a DOJ employee. His employment will soon end - then he can testify before Congress without DOJ approval.

Mueller stated that Barr's letter was accurate and not misleading. What's the problem?

Mueller said it, not me. You guys are dreaming.
LINK PLEASE.

:cuckoo:

Would a picture of Barr, Conway or Hannity suffice.???.....LOL

Mueller is reportedly willing to testify before Congress - but the DOJ refuses to set a date. However, Mueller is still a DOJ employee. His employment will soon end - then he can testify before Congress without DOJ approval.

Mueller stated that Barr's letter was accurate and not misleading. What's the problem?

LINK PLEASE.

The DOJ said it, its buried in the middle of the article.

LINK PLEASE.

That is what journalist do when they want to hide information, especially when it undercuts the headline.

Mueller confronted Barr over characterization of special counsel's report

Spokeswoman Kerri Kupec confirmed Mueller wrote a letter to the attorney general expressing his concerns and the two top law enforcement officials later had a "cordial and professional conversation." Kupec said Mueller "emphasized" he found nothing in Barr's letter "inaccurate or misleading."

Soooooooo. Mueller lost his voice and Kerri Kupec is now the special counsel's spokesperson???

No Rush is.

Rush-Crop.jpg

Simply hilarious.
Then Mueller pouring salt into the wound by saying the MEDIA, not Barr was distorting the report was simply glorious.

Now it’s onto Trump taxes! That’s it! Any day now it will be shown Obama let Trump skip paying taxes owed!

Then it’s IMPEACHMENT!
Actually Mueller said Barr misrepresented the report.

And tRump has been foaming at the mouth for a lot longer than 72 hours.
I see your reading comprehension is screwed.... try reading what he said SLOWLY...

You think someone who votes the Dumbest ticket can actually think as opposed to vomiting out talking points?
You're right, I'm expecting too much of poor old billy_bob.

Can you do better Jethro?

Spokeswoman Kerri Kupec confirmed Mueller wrote a letter to the attorney general expressing his concerns and the two top law enforcement officials later had a "cordial and professional conversation." Kupec said Mueller "emphasized" he found nothing in Barr's letter "inaccurate or misleading."

Soooooooo. Mueller lost his voice and Kerri Kupec is now the special counsel's spokesperson???

Good point, I thought the Washington Post was his spokesperson.

Simply hilarious.
Then Mueller pouring salt into the wound by saying the MEDIA, not Barr was distorting the report was simply glorious.

Now it’s onto Trump taxes! That’s it! Any day now it will be shown Obama let Trump skip paying taxes owed!

Then it’s IMPEACHMENT!
Actually Mueller said Barr misrepresented the report.

And tRump has been foaming at the mouth for a lot longer than 72 hours.
I see your reading comprehension is screwed.... try reading what he said SLOWLY...
Yeah, nope. He still says Barr misrepresented the report.
Mueller stated that the "media had misrepresented the investigation".... Your a liar!
Post up that quote kiddo.

Now that we know for sure that the Russian intervention and Trump’s role in it was PURE FICTION, there can of course, be no obstruction. Obstructing an attempted coup is not a crime.

Now the only question is when Trump starts the mass arrests and green-lights the military tribunals at GITMO. Keep in mind that Trump has virtually unlimited power to protect America from those who threaten it. When it comes to dealing with traitors, there are no Constitutional protections to worry about.

Traitors don’t deserve trials. But holding military tribunals is a prudent way to create a record for history, documenting the crimes of the plotters.

"The Special Counsel's concerns reflect our own," Nadler wrote in a statement Tuesday. "The Attorney General should not have taken it upon himself to describe the Special Counsel's findings in a light more favorable to the President. It was only a matter of time before the facts caught up to him."

From your link...."Kupec said Mueller "emphasized" he found nothing in Barr's letter "inaccurate or misleading."

So...What is Mueller talking about?.....grammer?" Writing style? Again, no collusion, no obstruction, no indictments. Frankly I question why the Mueller report failed to adequately address the fake Dossier. Why doesn't the MSM report on that? Oh yeah they are a huge TDS conglomerate, Democrat , news-monopoly.

LINK PLEASE.

Mike stated MUELLER said it... :D

Last edited:
As trump beat his chest that the Russian investigation is a hoax

He clearly misses the beat

If you had shut the heck up and didn't act like you normally do which is to lie and do dirty deeds done dirt cheap

He would be in the clear and literally gotten away with it

Instead he fired Comey after asking him to go easy on flynn and calling Comey to go public with the info that Trump was not under investigation,
floated the notion to fire Mueller,
Barr had to please him and misrepresent what Mueller said in his report,
forced Sessions (who had recluses) himself out in order to place people who would say what he likes to hear,
witness tampering,
public attacks on Mueller and his investigation,
directing his own people to lie for him and the smart ones refused,
lied about the trump tower meeting,

Trump is truly his own worst enemy

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap

It is easy for a liar to behave like an angel
than it is for a angel to lie

Late today it came out that Mueller wrote a letter that Barr misrepresented his report.

Which I've been stating and asserting from the jump.

In essence, actually, in reality, Barr obstructed justice.

He's toast. He'll have to resign by tomorrow night. Americans can't trust him.

Impeachment is now imminent.

Thank you William Barr!!!!!

Forum List

Back