Never tell me America is racist: An open letter to protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
Never tell me America is racist.

Do you see how many white people are protesting with you? Do you see how many white cops are showing solidarity with you?

NEVER tell me America is racist.

Ask any black person who lived during the civil rights era. They didn't have white support, if they did, it was minimal support at most. They did not have a broad coalition of support (like you do now) in the 1950s and '60s.

Not only do you have the support of hundreds of millions of white people all across America, but the WHOLE WORLD has also come to stand behind you. I will stand behind you.

But never tell me America is racist.

Last edited:

Do you see how many white people are protesting with you? Do you see how many white cops are showing solidarity with you?

Ask any black person who lived during the civil rights era. They didn't have white support, if they did, it was minimal support at most. They did not have a broad coalition of support you do now in the 1950s and '60s.

Not only do you have the support of hundreds of millions of white people all across America, but the WHOLE WORLD has also come to stand behind you. I will stand behind you.

Hate to break it to you....America is racist. Its even in the original document used to form it.

Ask any black person who lived during the civil rights era. They didn't have white support, if they did, it was minimal support at most. They did not have a broad coalition of support you do now in the 1950s and '60s.

Hate to break it to you....America is racist. Its even in the original document used to form it.
Hence the amendments abolishing slavery passed later. Of course slavery should never have been brought to this country in the first place.

Hate to break it to you....America is racist. Its even in the original document used to form it

Curious, you obviously missed how many people died to end it during the Civil War. A white man abolished it. Abraham Lincoln. A white man signed the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Lyndon Johnson.

The document didn't change, the interpretation of it did.

America isn't racist.

You need to cling to that belief. It’s sad.

My guess is that are far more racist blacks than there are whites today.

Hence the amendments abolishing slavery passed later. Of course slavery should never have been brought to this country in the first place.
Slavery was abolished and Jim Crow took its place.

And Jim Crow is gone as well.

Closed-minded conservatives will always ignore the truth.

It’s what it is to be conservative.
When I see people like you and others, I see people who will report anyone one day for being a certain group, or religion or whatever. So as they can be eliminated through the new system you will bring in. you do not even see yourselves. If anyone does not even say the right words they get destroyed. The football player is an example. The audacity of anyone saying...ALL LIVES MATTER! that is just horrific. I love it. Keep it up. By the time you are done, most of the ph uks that I ever crossed paths with and messed with me will be affected one way or the other. We are all selfish that way. And in Minneapolis you are two blocks short on your burn down quota for the day. Pick it up mister! The state frowns on lolly gaggers. To the slave labor front if you do not comply.

Hate to break it to you....America is racist. Its even in the original document used to form it

Curious, you obviously missed how many people died to end it during the Civil War. A white man abolished it. Abraham Lincoln. A white man signed the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Lyndon Johnson.

The document didn't change, the interpretation of it did.

America isn't racist.
No one died to end Black slavery except Black union soldiers. The war was fought by the south to keep Black slavery. The north fought the war to keep the union together and to keep whites from being enslaved.

Hi... I'm representing the Red and Yellow voice right now. The Indian removal acts haven't been repealed and removed from the legal code, and even the Chinese Exlcusion act is still on the legal code; so repealed might mean that they just reheard the law, but kept the law on the books.

And now we have the New Jim Crow. So your racism simply dons another uniform but its always there.

Hi... I'm representing the Red and Yellow voice right now. The Indian removal acts haven't been repealed and removed from the legal code, and even the Chinese Exlcusion act is still on the legal code; so repealed might mean that they just reheard the law, but kept the law on the books.
Thanks. I was getting to our native people next.

And now we have the New Jim Crow. So your racism simply dons another uniform but its always there.
And you are either a fool or a stone cold gutless liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back