New Lincoln Project Ad. What We've Lost Because of trump's Virus

What link? You have never voted Republican, never belonged to the Party. You don't get to call the shots, Chief.

I am currently registered as a Republican.
I voted for Reagan and Bush 43 twice each.

Got out of the party when Newt Gingrich ruined it

And I'm a ballerina. I am also in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit addition every year because I have the most amazing legs you've ever seen. I live on the moon and commute every day to earth, I like the quiet.

BTW, Bush 43 is W. I think you meant to lie that you voted for his father, no? That was pretty funny. You don't know which Bush you "voted" for, LOL

Actually W is 42, so you're both wrong. :smoke:

"This article is about the 43rd president of the United States. "

You idiots are in the freaking internet. Learn to use Google. W is 43

Nope. 42. Go ahead and count 'em.

I'll let you bicker with historians who count Cleveland twice since his terms were not consecutive since you do oh so like to bicker.

Bush 43 was W, feel free to like it or not

Nope. He was the 42nd POTUS. If you want to count ADMINISTRATIONS, then W was #s 55/56. If you want to count PRESIDENTS he was #42. Otherwise you have to count Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Jackson, Lincoln, Grant, McKinley, Wilson, Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, W and O'bama twice each, and FDR counts four. Amazing fun fact that a lot of people seem not to know: Grover Cleveland and Grover Cleveland were the same person. You'd think the name would give it away. You'd think.

So 43 was .......... wait for it......... Barah Kobama. Much as I'd like the term "Cult 45" to work, it doesn't. We've only had, to date, 44 Prezzidents. But the good news is we'll get a 45th in a few months. Tops.

Even Wikipedia disagrees with you.

List of presidents of the United States - Wikipedia

The unique situation with Cleveland has him counted twice, as it was two separate administrations with another President in between.

................................................... And?

Are Grover Cleveland and Grover Cleveland not the same person?

Are Presidents not people?

On what basis do we suddenly decide in 1893, "yanno what, let's count by administrations instead of people" and then eight years later decide "nahh, let's go back to the old way"? Shall we declare we had three Bushes and five Roosevelts?

So Wikipedia is wrong?

Once again you take some chickenshit position and just latch onto it like a toddler gripping it's pacifier in its mouth.

The President in between his administrations is why they count him, and only him twice.

You just said the same thing. You can't justify it.

And yes, Wiki is wrong. STOP THE PRESSES. It's fairly simple: if you have 44 of something, you by definition do not have 45 of something.

"When the known facts change, I change my mind -- what do you do sir?"

Everyone goes by the count Wiki does.

You type in 45th President of the United States in yahoo and google and you get Trump.

Whelp, here we go back to the old grade school adage ---

If "everyone" jumped in the lake of fire would you jump in too? Even if you can see it's a lake of fire? Just because "everyone else" did?

How many is 44? There is only one answer.

Doc7505 "disagrees".

Okay. How many IS 44 then? Because if it isn't 44, then 57 states doesn't work.

Who gives a shit? What I can't believe is that you're supposedly a grown man. life is pretty good for you in Trump's America if whether W is the 42nd, 43rd or 59th President is this critical to you

What link? You have never voted Republican, never belonged to the Party. You don't get to call the shots, Chief.

And I'm a ballerina. I am also in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit addition every year because I have the most amazing legs you've ever seen. I live on the moon and commute every day to earth, I like the quiet.

BTW, Bush 43 is W. I think you meant to lie that you voted for his father, no? That was pretty funny. You don't know which Bush you "voted" for, LOL

I'll let you bicker with historians who count Cleveland twice since his terms were not consecutive since you do oh so like to bicker.

Nope. He was the 42nd POTUS. If you want to count ADMINISTRATIONS, then W was #s 55/56. If you want to count PRESIDENTS he was #42. Otherwise you have to count Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, Jackson, Lincoln, Grant, McKinley, Wilson, Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, W and O'bama twice each, and FDR counts four. Amazing fun fact that a lot of people seem not to know: Grover Cleveland and Grover Cleveland were the same person. You'd think the name would give it away. You'd think.

So 43 was .......... wait for it......... Barah Kobama. Much as I'd like the term "Cult 45" to work, it doesn't. We've only had, to date, 44 Prezzidents. But the good news is we'll get a 45th in a few months. Tops.

The unique situation with Cleveland has him counted twice, as it was two separate administrations with another President in between.

On what basis do we suddenly decide in 1893, "yanno what, let's count by administrations instead of people" and then eight years later decide "nahh, let's go back to the old way"? Shall we declare we had three Bushes and five Roosevelts?

So Wikipedia is wrong?

Once again you take some chickenshit position and just latch onto it like a toddler gripping it's pacifier in its mouth.

The President in between his administrations is why they count him, and only him twice.

And yes, Wiki is wrong. STOP THE PRESSES. It's fairly simple: if you have 44 of something, you by definition do not have 45 of something.

You type in 45th President of the United States in yahoo and google and you get Trump.

If "everyone" jumped in the lake of fire would you jump in too? Even if you can see it's a lake of fire? Just because "everyone else" did?

Doc7505 "disagrees".

Who gives a shit? What I can't believe is that you're supposedly a grown man. life is pretty good for you in Trump's America if whether W is the 42nd, 43rd or 59th President is this critical to you

It isn't. Know what is? Accepting known provable facts. Doesn't matter which fact; if it's a fact, then it's a fact.

It's a very good ad.

So many things we've lost because of trump and his virus.

Putin interfering with our democracy AGAIN!

In 2016 it was the fake Steel Dossier, in 2020 KGB Weaver an the anti-America Lincoln Project

"Co-founder Weaver, a political consultant known for his work on John McCain’s and John Kasich’s presidential campaigns, registered as a Russian foreign agent for uranium conglomerate TENEX in a six-figure deal last year, filings with the Department of Justice show."

Lincoln Project founders have ties to Russia and tax troubles, docs reveal

So Wikipedia is wrong?

Once again you just go off on a tangent and ignore the purpose of the OP. And once again you are wrong.

The purpose of the OP, which we generally call a "topic", has nothing to do with which POTUS Dubya was.

And yet, once again, he was the 42nd. I listed them all. WHO is missing?

He is considered 43 by the counting system used by a humongous majority.

His father is considered 41. Trump 45.

So Wikipedia is wrong?

Doc7505 "disagrees".

it's Pogo's modus operandi, I don't even think he believes in what he is posting, he's just a contrarian.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Another day, another USMB leftist attempting to virtue signal by sharing videos created by a closet Confederate.

rickwilson1.png

rickwilson2.png

rickwilson3.png

Doc7505 "disagrees".

it's Pogo's modus operandi, I don't even think he believes in what he is posting, he's just a contrarian.

I'd have said dumb ass, but "contrarian" works too

I'm sorry but the bush boy is number 43.

View attachment 368707

I'm afraid that's erroneous. I'll prove it.

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump
44 people, 59 administrations. But yeah I'm sorry too. That is a sorry lot.

You're right. Grover Cleveland was president twice but not in succession. He's listed as numbers 22 and 24.

You're right to count him only once.

Yes they are a sorry lot.

So Wikipedia is wrong?

Once again you just go off on a tangent and ignore the purpose of the OP. And once again you are wrong.

The purpose of the OP, which we generally call a "topic", has nothing to do with which POTUS Dubya was.

And they're wrong. QED.

"Because everybody does it" is never a good reason. At one point "everybody" thought applying leeches to infections was a good idea too.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

You're right. Grover Cleveland was president twice but not in succession. He's listed as numbers 22 and 24.

Zackly. If you count Cleveland twice then you also have to count Washington, Jefferson (etc etc etc) twice. And you have to count FDR four times even though he's only got three letters.

So Wikipedia is wrong?

Doc7505 "disagrees".

I do believe that 44 equals 44. What do you believe it equals?

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

No one else does. Go to google and type in 45th President of the United States, up pops Trump. Type in 43, up pops GWB, type in 44, you get Obama.

They count Cleveland as two "different" Presidents because he was the only one with two different administrations, not continuous.

So Wikipedia is wrong?

Doc7505 "disagrees".

I do believe that 44 equals 44. What do you believe it equals?

They just count Cleveland Twice because of the unique situation. Again, type in 45th President of the US into google, and you get Trump.

So Wikipedia is wrong?

And they're wrong. QED.

"Because everybody does it" is never a good reason. At one point "everybody" thought applying leeches to infections was a good idea too.

It's how everyone else counts. You are wrong.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

No one else does. Go to google and type in 45th President of the United States, up pops Trump. Type in 43, up pops GWB, type in 44, you get Obama.

They count Cleveland as two "different" Presidents because he was the only one with two different administrations, not continuous.

Yes. And that's not a basis for counting the same person twice.

Ronald Reagan elected 1980 was the same person as Ronald Reagan elected 1984. Barack O'bama elected 2012 was the same person as Barack O'bama elected 2008. Etc etc ad infinitum.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Zackly. If you count Cleveland twice then you also have to count Washington, Jefferson (etc etc etc) twice. And you have to count FDR four times even though he's only got three letters.

If they asked on Jeopardy who was the 43rd President of the United States and you answered Obama, you would be wrong.

It's how they count it. It's the answer.

View attachment 368707

1. Washington
  2. Adams
  3. Jefferson
  4. Madison
  5. Monroe
  6. Quincy Adams
  7. Jackson
  8. van Buren
  9. Harrison
  10. Tyler
  11. Polk
  12. Taylor
  13. Fillmore
  14. Pierce
  15. Buchanan
  16. Lincoln
  17. A Johnson
  18. Grant
  19. Hayes
  20. Garfield
  21. Arthur
  22. Cleveland
  23. B Harrison
  24. McKinley
  25. T Roosevelt
  26. Taft
  27. Wilson
  28. Harding
  29. Coolidge
  30. Hoover
  31. FDR
  32. Truman
  33. Eisenhower
  34. JFK
  35. LBJ
  36. Nixon
  37. Ford
  38. Carter
  39. Reagan
  40. Bush I
  41. Clinton
  42. Bush II
  43. O'bama
  44. Rump

Yes. And that's not a basis for counting the same person twice.

Ronald Reagan elected 1980 was the same person as Ronald Reagan elected 1984. Barack O'bama elected 2012 was the same person as Barack O'bama elected 2008. Etc etc ad infinitum.

It's how they count it. You are wrong.

Forum List

Back