New Trump Billboard

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
"Democrats will target Donald Trump’s first full-scale campaign rally since his criminal trial with a billboard that brands him “a convicted white-collar crook”

The DNC has a billboard greeting Trump and his supporters to Las Vegas.
It's a reminder that Trump is a convicted crook with 34 felonies.

The billboard reads: “Trump was a disaster for Nevada’s economy. Now he’s back. A convicted white-collar crook. Coddling billionaires, leaving workers behind. DONALD TRUMP: UNFIT TO SERVE." The portion reading "convicted white-collar crook" is highlighted"

This kind of demonizing sh-t isn't going to stop Trump or hurt his chances. The convictions were fixed.

But make no mistake, the state is not going to allow Trump to become the pres.
He's too risky for the war against Russia.

After Biden's work at the June 6 ceremonies, he's put Trump in a difficult position. If Trump opposes Biden's presidential war, he's going to be condemned for 'hating' the veterans. Hasn't that already started?

"Democrats will target Donald Trump’s first full-scale campaign rally since his criminal trial with a billboard that brands him “a convicted white-collar crook”

The billboard reads: “Trump was a disaster for Nevada’s economy. Now he’s back. A convicted white-collar crook. Coddling billionaires, leaving workers behind. DONALD TRUMP: UNFIT TO SERVE." The portion reading "convicted white-collar crook" is highlighted"

As a business major, I got to admire effective successful marketing strategies.

Who says it will be successful? The charge and trial were election interference, as they were brought specifically to harm Trump’s run for the presidency. If he were anyone else, Bragg would not have gone on the hunt to find a crime, and failing a real crime, devise some novel, convoluted legal theory to “get Trump.”

This is not how it is done in America, and what transpired into liberal NYC may well have backfired. They’re now saying Trump could win VA.

Yes, 34 bookkeeping misdemeanors......very serious!

This kind of demonizing sh-t isn't going to stop Trump or hurt his chances. The convictions were fixed.

But make no mistake, the state is not going to allow Trump to become the pres.
He's too risky for the war against Russia.

After Biden's work at the June 6 ceremonies, he's put Trump in a difficult position. If Trump opposes Biden's presidential war, he's going to be condemned for 'hating' the veterans. Hasn't that already started?

After Biden's work at the June 6 ceremonies,

Joe dropped a couple of good ones!

You hacks are breathless about your ongoing election interference.

Last edited:
You weren't taught anything about influences on business that cause outcomes in wars. Trump turning into an antiwar candidate is a huge threat that could interrupt America's world supremacy as the leading superpower.

But it's one of the few threats that America can deal with! Biden's work in Normandy was cleverly proactive.

Trump is a convicted white collar felon, yes.

You got him THIS* time!

*Who knew that after Grab em by the pussy, Russia collusion, Ukrainian blackmail, Insurrection, Racism, Fascism, Sexism, and so much more - an accounting error would take down the Don?

Sure wasn't on my Bingo card, that I can tell ya.

Such geniuses in the Democrat party, and their followers are even sharper.

The DNC had billboards ahead of the 2020 election in Carson City, South Reno in Northern Nevada, and in Las Vegas in the South.
They must have been effective because Trump lost Nevada.

Who says it will be successful? The charge and trial were election interference, as they were brought specifically to harm Trump’s run for the presidency. If he were anyone else, Bragg would not have gone on the hunt to find a crime, and failing a real crime, devise some novel, convoluted legal theory to “get Trump.”

This is not how it is done in America, and what transpired into liberal NYC may well have backfired. They’re now saying Trump could win VA.
You're right about it being a witch hunt Lisa, but that's crying over spilt milk. Trump left himself wide open to being a victim of the American system.

It's of little consequence Lisa because the American system is going to rescue him when he's elected.

If he's elected. Biden's performance in Normandy, at the expense of honouring the dead has become a slamdunk for Biden.

The DNC had billboards ahead of the 2020 election in Carson City, South Reno in Northern Nevada, and in Las Vegas in the South.
They must have been effective because Trump lost Nevada.

HA!

You're a laugh riot - a real nuanced thinker:

He lost the state.

There were billboards in the state.

Therefore, he lost because of the billboards.

DDDEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR

Drool.

Oh, and by the way?

The Dems don't stand a chance in Nevada this year.

Jesus it's incredible how in the dark some of you people still are with only 5 months to go.

You really just do not know what is about to happen.

If I were the Dems, I'd be putting all my firepower into MI, PA, and WI.

Damn the torpedoes.

Still has a vastly remote chance of success, but at least there's a rationale.

Attempting to compete in Nevada at this point is madness.

I love it.

1717869609770.jpeg

The convicted felon line is a loser for Biden.... especially when no one knows what the felony was...

Just make sure not to mention inflation or the economy or the chaos overseas.

Ya know, the stuff swing voters actually care about.

You dipshits just don't seem to get that everyone else is tired of hearing about your pantomime virtue signaling about how bad Trump is, and even worse for you - they don't care.

They want his economy and border back.

So, as far as I'm concerned?

Keep doing this til election day.

After all, you know what the definition of insanity is...

Forum List

Back