New Trump Billboard

1717869852453.png

Lets see.... Trump was convicted for something in the deepest blue city in America in a sham trial... but people can't afford food gas or school or rent and no one can buy a home with the high interest rates.... as well as fear to venture into crime ridden blue cities.... yeah... I think America needs a convicted felon for president as long as he can fix this Obama Obiden mess once again....

This kind of demonizing sh-t isn't going to stop Trump or hurt his chances. The convictions were fixed.

But make no mistake, the state is not going to allow Trump to become the pres.
He's too risky for the war against Russia.

After Biden's work at the June 6 ceremonies, he's put Trump in a difficult position. If Trump opposes Biden's presidential war, he's going to be condemned for 'hating' the veterans. Hasn't that already started?

That "started" in 2019 at the 75th Anniversary of D-Day, when he refused to go to the American cemetary because it was raining and his hair would be ruined, and in regards to the troops he said "I don't understand. What was in it for them?", and said he liked soldiers "who don't get killed".

Trump has done a terrible thing by promising to hand the Ukraine over to Putin if he's elected, and he'll let Putin do whatever he want to your NATO allies. Putin is now motivated to hold on until November, and turn his cyber criminals loose on the US election now.

This is as close to the criminal definition of "treason" as you can possibly get. Trump is making promises to Putin, if Putin helps him get elected. Just as Trump capitulated to every authoritarian despot in the world, especially China, when he was President. Trump talked tough with China but his trade war hurt the American people, and the American farmers will never recover because so many lost their farms.

China was able to find cheaper rice and grains, build new grain markets with Mexico, Chile, and Columbia, expanding their alliances and influence there with the construction of deep sea shipping ports along the Pacific coast of Central and South America, as well as the eastern coast of Africa and along the "Silk Road" trade route.

Trump got to look tough on China to his base. The American people got higher prices on Chinese goods, and the 3 straight years of bailing out US farmers, amid the highest rate of farm bankruptcies in American history.

The reason they call them "trade wars" is that there are winners, and the are losers, and the American people were not the "winners" in any of Trump's trade wars.

That "started" in 2019 at the 75th Anniversary of D-Day, when he refused to go to the American cemetary because it was raining and his hair would be ruined, and in regards to the troops he said "I don't understand. What was in it for them?", and said he liked soldiers "who don't get killed".

Trump has done a terrible thing by promising to hand the Ukraine over to Putin if he's elected, and he'll let Putin do whatever he want to your NATO allies. Putin is now motivated to hold on until November, and turn his cyber criminals loose on the US election now.

This is as close to the criminal definition of "treason" as you can possibly get. Trump is making promises to Putin, if Putin helps him get elected. Just as Trump capitulated to every authoritarian despot in the world, especially China, when he was President. Trump talked tough with China but his trade war hurt the American people, and the American farmers will never recover because so many lost their farms.

China was able to find cheaper rice and grains, build new markets and alliances with Mexico and Chile, and Colummbia, expanding their alliances and influence there with the construction of deep sea shipping ports along the Pacific coast of Central and South America, as well as the eastern coast of Africa and along the "Silk Road" trade route.

Trump got to look tough on China to his base. The American people got higher prices on Chinese goods, and the 3 straight years of bailing out US farmers, amid the highest rate of farm bankruptcies in American history.

The reason they call them "trade wars" is that there are winners, and the are losers, and the American people were not the "winners" in any of Trump's trade wars.
Do you get your news from romper room?...

"Democrats will target Donald Trump’s first full-scale campaign rally since his criminal trial with a billboard that brands him “a convicted white-collar crook”

The DNC has a billboard greeting Trump and his supporters to Las Vegas.
It's a reminder that Trump is a convicted crook with 34 felonies.

The billboard reads: “Trump was a disaster for Nevada’s economy. Now he’s back. A convicted white-collar crook. Coddling billionaires, leaving workers behind. DONALD TRUMP: UNFIT TO SERVE." The portion reading "convicted white-collar crook" is highlighted"

Oh Oh!!! The Guardian. The cream of the crop of globalist owned media. That paper hates free people and free speech. Anything they say is contrived bullshit.

The billboard reads: “Trump was a disaster for Nevada’s economy. Now he’s back. A convicted white-collar crook. Coddling billionaires, leaving workers behind. DONALD TRUMP: UNFIT TO SERVE." The portion reading "convicted white-collar crook" is highlighted"
True – Trump is unfit to hold any public office.

But it won’t make any difference, Trump Cult members don’t care about facts and the truth; they want to return to chaos, corruption, and incompetence.

Exactly! He hasn't learned how to maintain control over his cakehole, and Biden's handlers caught it.
Putin only wants secure borders. Trump might understand that, but he has other motivations on ruining America's chances.
I think he greatly fears MAD.
Yes, America will call it treason, just as every attempt to stop any of America's wars of aggression have been llabelled as treason. We can at least agree that Trump was a domestic disaster for your country!
China was able to find cheaper rice and grains, build new grain markets with Mexico, Chile, and Columbia, expanding their alliances and influence there with the construction of deep sea shipping ports along the Pacific coast of Central and South America, as well as the eastern coast of Africa and along the "Silk Road" trade route.
Yes, basically correct and we should talk about it some time!
Both presidents had to talk tough on China. I will only recommend that you spend your time trying to convince those who disagree with us.
I don't know if America is winning in any president's trade wars or hot wars anymore. China is leasurely sitting back and not even thinking that they need to join the fight so far! I'm pretty sure they soon will, as they understand that they're next after Russia. Alternatvely thinking that Russia doesn't need their help so far at least.

Exactly! He hasn't learned how to maintain control over his cakehole, and Biden's handlers caught it.

Putin only wants secure borders. Trump might understand that, but he has other motivations on ruining America's chances.
I think he greatly fears MAD.

Yes, America will call it treason, just as every attempt to stop any of America's wars of aggression have been llabelled as treason. We can at least agree that Trump was a domestic disaster for your country!

Yes, basically correct and we should talk about it some time!

Both presidents had to talk tough on China. I will only recommend that you spend your time trying to convince those who disagree with us.

I don't know if America is winning in any president's trade wars or hot wars anymore. China is leasurely sitting back and not even thinking that they need to join the fight so far! I'm pretty sure they soon will, as they understand that they're next after Russia. Alternatvely thinking that Russia doesn't need their help so far at least.
^^^^
There is a pair to draw to. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back