No Charges for Clinton

So sad for you that the investigation found no reason to indict her. Any you've been promising "any day now" for so long.

The far right is in rage and shock.

Not the ones that recognize the 1% when they see them. Not many believed that Obama would take her down. Not when she knows every dirty backroom deal he's been a part of for the past 8 years.
Funny after all this time, all it took was one meeting with Billery1% and Lynch1% and voila, Hitlery indictment wiped clean.

It's past time for a major house cleaning in D.C.

Most of us have been screaming that very thing for the last 30-40 years. Hasn't happened yet, and I don't see it happening in the future.

We're getting the government we deserve.

I tend to agree. But there is always that hope the people will say enough is enough. My grandfather once told me that there will come a day, he wouldn't live to see it but I would, they won't be able to build a wall high enough to keep the people out of Washington. At the time I thought that was silly...it turns out he was correct in his thinking. Even back then he recognized the corruption and where it was heading

This might be right. I believe that for everything, there is a tipping point. I mean, few believe that Washington isn't a corrupt snake pit of graft and corruption. Americans that are older, however, have seen the Clintons get away with shit for 30!years and honestly, they may have reached that "tipping point" of these assholes.

I'm seeing the news break, where democrats are saying "what!?". Even these folks are wondering, "what's next, murder?"

So, the corrupt government finding her "innocent" just MIGHT not have the intended effect. We'll see come November. But I caution you - these worthless assholes have fooled their party by force, and by deeds for years. Democrats are quick to point the finger, when it's a republican, but very slow to realize that their own party has "no clothes".

I'm trying to figure out what the Libtards are celebrating about in regard to the
FBI calling Hillary well....Incompetent at the very least...

From the FBI statement....

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

Pretty much said here that anyone else caught doing this would be pretty much fucked......

But since it's the Hildebeast......

Well favors were called in....

"Incompetence" is the standard for democrats. It's their "badge of honor".

The far right is in rage and shock.

Not the ones that recognize the 1% when they see them. Not many believed that Obama would take her down. Not when she knows every dirty backroom deal he's been a part of for the past 8 years.
Funny after all this time, all it took was one meeting with Billery1% and Lynch1% and voila, Hitlery indictment wiped clean.

Most of us have been screaming that very thing for the last 30-40 years. Hasn't happened yet, and I don't see it happening in the future.

I tend to agree. But there is always that hope the people will say enough is enough. My grandfather once told me that there will come a day, he wouldn't live to see it but I would, they won't be able to build a wall high enough to keep the people out of Washington. At the time I thought that was silly...it turns out he was correct in his thinking. Even back then he recognized the corruption and where it was heading

This might be right. I believe that for everything, there is a tipping point. I mean, few believe that Washington isn't a corrupt snake pit of graft and corruption. Americans that are older, however, have seen the Clintons get away with shit for 30!years and honestly, they may have reached that "tipping point" of these assholes.

I'm seeing the news break, where democrats are saying "what!?". Even these folks are wondering, "what's next, murder?"

So, the corrupt government finding her "innocent" just MIGHT not have the intended effect. We'll see come November. But I caution you - these worthless assholes have fooled their party by force, and by deeds for years. Democrats are quick to point the finger, when it's a republican, but very slow to realize that their own party has "no clothes".

As for murder.....one name....Vince Foster. There is zero doubt in my mind he was murdered

Another phony GOP propaganda scandal- the only reason for this investigation. Only the GOP FBI head made this go on so long, AND made silly charges against Hillary while absolving her...

As for murder.....one name....Vince Foster. There is zero doubt in my mind he was murdered
Funny thing is....you said "in my mind".....:lol:

Maybe the guy at Stanford should have said I didn't intend to rape anyone. Then instead of the absolute joke of a sentance that liberals love to give criminals, he would have gotten off with nothing

Yet the bitch is running for potus.
"I have said repeatedly that I did not send nor receive classified material, and I’m very confident that when this entire process plays out that will be understood by everyone, ~~ Hillary Clinton

In a press conference today the FBI Director said that they found 110 classified e-mails including several that were top secret.

Clinton is a criminal and a liar. Anyone who votes for her is an idiot.
I

Funny thing is....you said "in my mind".....:lol:

Gfy ya hariy back troll. Again, you bring nothing, just middle school trolling and BS. That and you lie out your fat ass

Material Classified MARKED as such at the Time sent / received...
- Proved Hillary LIED - Perjury
- Is ILLEGAL
....No charges recommended.

Un-authorized servers, people without legally required clearances had access to highly classified info...No charges recommended.

88 TS e-mails, 122 Secret e-mails, and more sent out...No charges recommended...

Assessed foreign operatives ikely have access to HIGHLY classified ...

Clear INDICTMENT on Hillary's judgement and fitness to be President.

Proved Hillary did not turn over all work-related information...that means she DID violate the FOIA and The Federal Records Act - Illegal...but no charges recommended.

No intent? She INTENTIONALLY did not use government e-mails, set up her own un-authorized, un-encrypted personal servers to hide what she was doing
- Illegal server, multiple levels of MARKED classified information, illegally sent/received classified information - lied about it - perjured herself about it.

'Patreus had secret info in a safe at home - not same as Hillary..."
- Hillary had Compartmentalized TS, secret, etc on multiple illegal servers...

The gact that Comey ran out of the room without answering questins that could poke holes in all of this is most telling...

The FIX is officially in.
I hope you can still buy con-federate flag crying towels. Make sure you have some for November too.

Maybe the guy at Stanford should have said I didn't intend to rape anyone. Then instead of the absolute joke of a sentance that liberals love to give criminals, he would have gotten off with nothing

Worked for Wall Street. Don'tcha wish all that corruption was on "one side" or "the other"?

Then there is this UN official that was to testify against Clinton the following day, but died from a barbell that crushed that giant neck of his, lol:
usa-crime-macau.jpg

Forum List

Back