No, don't impeach,,,,but also don't let up....

Ds are caught between a rock and a hard place. Impeach and risk turning The Don into a martyr and pissing off much of America. Not impeaching risks alienating your base and losing their votes and money.

With any luck, their failure to impeach will lead to the demise of the two party system. That would be awesome.

You wrongly assume that the failure of this system would result in something more to your liking.

History shows us this is usually not the case.
I can’t agree. The two criminal parties really just gangs of lawyers doing the bidding of their donors, the transnational capitalist class. Time to put an end to this abomination.

Then I assume you are ready to man the barricades?
Nope. Too old now. But I will cheer you on.

Ending the two party duopoly does not need to be violent.

In order to not be violent it needs to start at the lower levels. Another party has to make inroads at the local and State levels first.

No one seems to have the stomach for it though.
I am not so sure about that.

What if several of the D candidates for POTUS decided to leave the party and start a new party? Clearly the D Party is anti-progressive and a corporatist Party. That just might kill the D Party once and for all. It might also cause the death of the R Party. A win-win for all Americans, but those in the 1%.

Trump's advisors (the few left he may have who can still think rationally) are begging for impeachment to start since that may be the ONLY way to make Trump into a "martyr" and get re-elected by his fired up base....and maybe a percentage of independent voters. Impeachment is a VERY divisive issue that can only benefit Trump.....and maybe lose the House majority for democrats.

So, don't impeach Trump........Compel Mueller to testify even if only to read before a TV audience what is spelled out in his report (since Trump cult members refuse to read it.)

Also, compel testimony from the remainder of Mueller's team and let Trump's acolytes lawyer-up as they defy subpoenas brought before a court of jurisdiction.

If democrats can present ambitious bills (such as infrastructure, the lowering prescription drug costs, etc.) AND also taint Trump as the low-life demagogue on a daily basis, democrats will gain the WH, keep control of the House and gain about 10 to 15 seats in the Senate.

You cannot compel Mueller to testify. He is a private citizen now.

You wrongly assume that the failure of this system would result in something more to your liking.

History shows us this is usually not the case.
I can’t agree. The two criminal parties really just gangs of lawyers doing the bidding of their donors, the transnational capitalist class. Time to put an end to this abomination.

In order to not be violent it needs to start at the lower levels. Another party has to make inroads at the local and State levels first.

What if several of the D candidates for POTUS decided to leave the party and start a new party? Clearly the D Party is anti-progressive and a corporatist Party. That just might kill the D Party once and for all. It might also cause the death of the R Party. A win-win for all Americans, but those in the 1%.

Because of course the 1% aren't Americans....

Class envy is still class envy, be it from the right or left.

Too funny!
House Dems work less than 3 days per week, have all the ongoing Trump investigations in motion, may additionally take on impeachment, and the OP delusionally believes they can take on, in his words, ambitious bills.

The OP needs to be monkey hammered....or already has been!
Actually the house has passed over 300 pieces of legislation, McConnell won't bring any of them up in the Senate.

So who can't get anything done?

The Senate is approving judges at a rapid clip. They are saving the judiciary.
The House can't even pass a Budget. Whose job is it to pass the 2020 Budget?
"Saving the judiciary?"

They're stacking it with morons who aren't qualified. It's gonna take decades to undo the damage these idiots will cause.

Too funny!
House Dems work less than 3 days per week, have all the ongoing Trump investigations in motion, may additionally take on impeachment, and the OP delusionally believes they can take on, in his words, ambitious bills.

Actually the house has passed over 300 pieces of legislation, McConnell won't bring any of them up in the Senate.

Maybe if you think putting in judges that believe corporations are people, or that businesses get more rights than individual citizens, or that taking away your home via eminent domain for a private business to come in and make money off of it, is good for our Nation.... but I don't. The next generation of citizens is going to be sh*t out of luck, thanks to appointing those judges imo...
Not mention many if not most of them are not qualified.

Trump's advisors (the few left he may have who can still think rationally) are begging for impeachment to start since that may be the ONLY way to make Trump into a "martyr" and get re-elected by his fired up base....and maybe a percentage of independent voters. Impeachment is a VERY divisive issue that can only benefit Trump.....and maybe lose the House majority for democrats.

So, don't impeach Trump........Compel Mueller to testify even if only to read before a TV audience what is spelled out in his report (since Trump cult members refuse to read it.)

Also, compel testimony from the remainder of Mueller's team and let Trump's acolytes lawyer-up as they defy subpoenas brought before a court of jurisdiction.

If democrats can present ambitious bills (such as infrastructure, the lowering prescription drug costs, etc.) AND also taint Trump as the low-life demagogue on a daily basis, democrats will gain the WH, keep control of the House and gain about 10 to 15 seats in the Senate.
So Interfere in our Democracy, right?

Trump already presented prescription plan and infrastructure.

You douchey McDouchebags only care about attacking the president and getting elected.

Pelosi lead house strikes out again and accomplished nothing.

And then we laughed. The hilary lost. Everyone else has moved on. I expect y'all will become more violent after Trump wins again next year.

Seriously, Nat, how many of your threads have been closed down for your failure to provide a link? Do you ever learn?

I state on here my OPINION.........don't read my threads if "opinions" bother you....and YES.... my opinions certainly bother those on here with their limited powers to shut down a thread.

Too funny!

"Saving the judiciary?"

They're stacking it with morons who aren't qualified. It's gonna take decades to undo the damage these idiots will cause.
Care to prove that these people aren't qualified?

Of course not. Mental midgets on The Left never prove anything.

Just because a judge is a Constructionalist instead of an Activist does not mean they are morons.

All SCOTUS Judges should be Constructionalist.

Judges are not supposed to legislate from The Bench, but that is all Liberal Judges ever do.

Too funny!

Maybe if you think putting in judges that believe corporations are people, or that businesses get more rights than individual citizens, or that taking away your home via eminent domain for a private business to come in and make money off of it, is good for our Nation.... but I don't. The next generation of citizens is going to be sh*t out of luck, thanks to appointing those judges imo...

1. Corporations are JOBS, good jobs, (jobs are for "people" i.e. corporations help people) they are important to our nation. Overtax them and they move. Look at the moron AOC chasing HQ2 to VA, how stupid was that?
2. Eminent Domain is a very fair trade, the "taking" means that the owners get well compensated. Its progress, its business, its building stuff, its jobs.
3. If the voters don't like the direction of the country they can do a "change election" like 2016 and put in Leftist judges that create law instead of following the laws.
Lol @ "corporations help people".

May be the funniest thing I've heard all week.

Seriously, Nat, how many of your threads have been closed down for your failure to provide a link? Do you ever learn?

I state on here my OPINION.........don't read my threads if "opinions" bother you....and YES.... my opinions certainly bother those on here with their limited powers to shut down a thread.
Your Opinions Suck because they sound like temper tantrums and you never factually support your opinions.

Sux to be you.

Too funny!

"Saving the judiciary?"

Just because a judge is a Constructionalist instead of an Activist does not mean they are morons.

Judges are not supposed to legislate from The Bench, but that is all Liberal Judges ever do.
Dumbasses on the right always demanding "proof" of shit that's right in front of their eyes if they would just open them.

Trump Picks More ‘Not Qualified’ Judges (1)

Too funny!

Not even 3 days per week with vacations and all. Like 90 days per yr. or ~8 days per month?

So they got ~50 darys left in 2019 and 80 next year up to election.

Too funny!

Not mention many if not most of them are not qualified.

Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they aren't qualified.

Sorry, but your political views are not the baseline for deciding if a judge is qualified or not.

Nice play of the victim card. They aren't shutting down your threads because your opinion bothers them but because you are serially violating the rule. Even if they did it because your opinion bothers them, you are handing them a cause by violating the rule. How dumb is that?

Moreover, "Trump's advisors (the few left he may have who can still think rationally) are begging for impeachment to start" unambiguously is a statement of fact.

Violating the rules doesn't make you a freedom fighter. It just makes you appear as an unhinged lunatic, bereft of self-control and unwilling to learn from experience. While I agree with you more often than not, your posting style I find patently abysmal.

Too funny!

1. Corporations are JOBS, good jobs, (jobs are for "people" i.e. corporations help people) they are important to our nation. Overtax them and they move. Look at the moron AOC chasing HQ2 to VA, how stupid was that?
2. Eminent Domain is a very fair trade, the "taking" means that the owners get well compensated. Its progress, its business, its building stuff, its jobs.
3. If the voters don't like the direction of the country they can do a "change election" like 2016 and put in Leftist judges that create law instead of following the laws.
Lol @ "corporations help people".

May be the funniest thing I've heard all week.

My Corporation provides employment for tens of 1,000 s of people World Wide. Aside from my great salary and benefits, they give a lot to charity, they give out scholarships, and donate millions of dollars every year to deserving charities. They sponsor kids in after school programs, pay for tutors, and provide paid internships, and a whole lot of other stuff.

If you as an employee have a charity you support, and you tell the company about it, they will match your donation. That goes for every single employee even if all of them support charities.

They also give us 16 hours of paid time off to work at soup kitchens, or with children or at a shelter to all employees.

So when Left Tards decide they are going to raid our economy to pay for things like guaranteed income, sit on your ass welfare benefits, and make everyone support the 20-30 Million Illegals in this country, and then on top of that dump a load of shit on our country and economy in the form of a Green New Scam, all of that charity goes away, because my company just won't be able to afford it.

Truth is, Liberals want control of charitable monies, in the form of taxes so THEY CAN DECIDE what programs THEY WANT TO SUPPORT.

Just like they do with abortion religious people are forced to pay for, or Union Dues, and other crap that should be voluntary.

Last edited:

Because of course the 1% aren't Americans....

Class envy is still class envy, be it from the right or left.
That’s hilarious. You must know who benefits the most from the duopoly. If not, I can’t help you.

Violating the rules doesn't make you a freedom fighter. It just makes you appear as an unhinged lunatic, bereft of self-control and unwilling to learn from experience. While I agree with you more often than not, your posting style I find patently abysmal.

Skip my threads then......I was never much of a follower of rules.

Too funny!

"Saving the judiciary?"

Its not the left disqualifying them, its the bar association: Like this guy for example. And there is more. Trump leads in disqualified judges.
Even the acting AG wasnt qualified.

Then, there is also 36 year old blogger Brett Talley.

Too funny!

"Saving the judiciary?"

Dumbasses on the right always demanding "proof" of shit that's right in front of their eyes if they would just open them.

Trump Picks More ‘Not Qualified’ Judges (1)

If they were not qualified how did they become judge?

Forum List

Back