No More Debates

You are only fact based as far as what suits your agenda. Through our conversation, I think we’ve established that you are a fairly biased person. Nothing wrong with that, but it is what it is. Because of this, your data is generally skewed as biases tend to cause one to omit some facts that don’t line up with your bias.

My facts and data are your own words. We have several of pages if data and facts. Beyond that, we haven’t discussed any topic of politics that requires me to prove anything, so I’m not sure what you are expecting.

See above..

I’ve made my point, several times, using the data and facts that you have made available through the course of our conversation.

The only question I have is, outside of what we have talked about, what points are you wanting me to clarify?

Once again, I’ve addressed all of my points in this conversation, I’m not sure what else you are talking about.

Once again you use a lot of words to say nothing, other than to deny facts and data without posting anything to refute it. You reject others as "biased" without refuting anything they post.

Denials are not rebuttals. Feelings are not facts. Trump was not prepared for the debate and he just stood there and lied for 90 minutes.

Now and entire city has been endangered because Trump lied about what's happening there and in the rest of the USA. Nothing demonstrates how dangers another Trump presidency would be for non-whites, non-Christians and women.

Established that I am biased? against whom? Trump? There is no bias there as I am not against the politics but against the man and that is because he is immoral, unethical, unprincipled and inhumane and given that it has been proven he is all of that, there is no bias involved

Wow, this OP is about Harris and the debates. You stated, that Harris did not want to debate and I asked you to prove. You didn't. As such, right there it is you that is not showing proof and just using words.

You have not proven anything as far as debates are concerned. Show me where Kamala has stated she does not want to debate Trump or even debate him on FOX. You have said it BUT NOT PROVEN IT.

Prove that Kamala does not want to debate.

You never stop do you..........................all words

Established that I am biased? against whom? Trump? There is no bias there as I am not against the politics but against the man and that is because he is immoral, unethical, unprincipled and inhumane and given that it has been proven he is all of that, there is no bias involved

Those are opinions, based off of research, probably from liberal sources, at the end of the day, you still have a bias against trump.

Wow, this OP is about Harris and the debates. You stated, that Harris did not want to debate and I asked you to prove. You didn't. As such, right there it is you that is not showing proof and just using words.

I’ve explained all that already. Even posted a link, but, you are not interested in data that goes against your agenda. I’ve explained that her inaction is her refusal. A fox debate was proposed, Harris is avoiding it. She never verbally said “no”, but her actions speak louder than words. You’re playing a semantics game.

You have not proven anything as far as debates are concerned. Show me where Kamala has stated she does not want to debate Trump or even debate him on FOX. You have said it BUT NOT PROVEN IT.

Addressed several times now, you just don’t like the answer, it doesn’t fit your facts.

Prove that Kamala does not want to debate.

On Fox…I have, multiple times.

Here’s post 31 if you’d like to read it again:

Post in thread 'No More Debates'
No More Debates

Those are opinions, based off of research, probably from liberal sources, at the end of the day, you still have a bias against trump.

I’ve explained all that already. Even posted a link, but, you are not interested in data that goes against your agenda. I’ve explained that her inaction is her refusal. A fox debate was proposed, Harris is avoiding it. She never verbally said “no”, but her actions speak louder than words. You’re playing a semantics game.

Addressed several times now, you just don’t like the answer, it doesn’t fit your facts.

On Fox…I have, multiple times.

Here’s post 31 if you’d like to read it again:

Post in thread 'No More Debates'
No More Debates
More word salad from you. I think I am finished talking to you as you cannot see anything past your nose

Here is your post:

She hasn’t “said it”, she hasn’t “done it”. Are you really going to go into semantics? Trump offered a fox debate, Harris has yet to accept, (by the way, yet to accept does not mean "I do not accept) in any other world that would be her running away from it, a.k.a “refusal”

Again, you claim to be all about stats and data, well, those things are not biased, so, you should be able to see that Harris has been challenged to a debate on Fox, and she won’t accept.

This is where you are getting your information from:
Donald Trump on Monday claimed Kamala Harris is refusing to take part in a presidential debate on Fox News which was being considered for next month.

“Comrade Kamala Harris has just informed us that she will NOT do the FoxNews Debate on September 4th,” the former president wrote on his Truth Social platform.
Here is the link to that article

Trump Fuming Because Harris ‘Will NOT Do’ Fox News Debate

First of all, this was 4 weeks ago when Trump had not decided whether to have a debate with Harris or not. The debate had been previously set for ABC and it was Trump that was not willing to debate anywhere. As such and with a debate scheduled on ABC, why would Kamala accept to CHANGE it to FOX.

After this debate, Kamala stated and even Trump said it, that she was willing to have another debate.

Her own Campaign co-chair would ‘absolutely’ advise Harris to accept Fox News debate invitation
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...usg=AOvVaw1ec9Bmn1AcLAYlg4R6qXpD&opi=89978449
As such, you are basing your contention on what Trump CLAIMED that Kamala had said and we all know that Trump is a liar for his benefit.

Now, it is a fact that Trump has decided to not debate Harris anymore.

Having said all of the above, I am sick and tired of you being blind to these facts and repeatedly saying the same thing based on what Trump said that she said.

Unless you change your scamming type of posts, you will not receive anymore answers to your posts.

More word salad from you. I think I am finished talking to you as you cannot see anything past your nose

Here is your post:

She hasn’t “said it”, she hasn’t “done it”. Are you really going to go into semantics? Trump offered a fox debate, Harris has yet to accept, (by the way, yet to accept does not mean "I do not accept) in any other world that would be her running away from it, a.k.a “refusal”

Again, you claim to be all about stats and data, well, those things are not biased, so, you should be able to see that Harris has been challenged to a debate on Fox, and she won’t accept.

Here is the link to that article

Trump Fuming Because Harris ‘Will NOT Do’ Fox News Debate

First of all, this was 4 weeks ago when Trump had not decided whether to have a debate with Harris or not. The debate had been previously set for ABC and it was Trump that was not willing to debate anywhere. As such and with a debate scheduled on ABC, why would Kamala accept to CHANGE it to FOX.

After this debate, Kamala stated and even Trump said it, that she was willing to have another debate.

Her own Campaign co-chair would ‘absolutely’ advise Harris to accept Fox News debate invitation
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjy38HEkMaIAxUJM9AFHazFD6QQvOMEKAB6BAgKEAE&url=https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4876776-chris-coons-kamala-harris-campaign-fox-news-debate-2024/&usg=AOvVaw1ec9Bmn1AcLAYlg4R6qXpD&opi=89978449
As such, you are basing your contention on what Trump CLAIMED that Kamala had said and we all know that Trump is a liar for his benefit.

Having said all of the above, I am sick and tired of you being blind to these facts and repeatedly saying the same thing based on what Trump said that she said.

Unless you change your scamming type of posts, you will not receive anymore answers to your posts.

That’s completely fine, you do what you want to do, I’m just giving you the facts, if you don’t like those facts, then move on and keep being biased.

No, I’m getting my information from the actual happenings, not from any link.

Harris has yet to accept

Correct, and I don’t suspect she will. She hasn’t addressed it one way or another.

No, see, this is where you are not following the data. The previous debates were scheduled between the Biden campaign and the Trump campaign:

These debates were agreed to by the campaigns and not an agreement proposed by the dnc, as such, when Biden dropped out, THAT agreement ended, yet the dems kept saying it was still in place because Trump already agreed. If you follow data you’ll see that that isn’t true. Trump never made any agreements with the Harris campaign. So he is not held the the previous debate and format agreed to by him and Biden.

However, when Harris took over, Trump actually agreed to 3 debates (that doesn’t sound like someone running away).

Fox - sept 4th
ABC - sept 10th
NBC - sept 25th

He never changed the abc debate, he just wanted to add a fox debate.

When trump said he would accept the debate package (the one with the fox debate in it) Harris sent out a tweet or some social media post saying she’s glad Trump has accepted the debate that was previously agreed to, meaning the abc debate, but not mentioning the fox debate.

Then they put this out:

Trump once again says he will accept a debate with with the Fox debate being a part of the package and the Harris campaign says they are going to stick to the previously agreed upon abc debate (which was never agreed to by the Trump campaign, with Harris), yet again, dodging any talk of a Fox debate.

The Fox debate was scheduled before the abc debate, so it wouldn’t have interfered with the already set up abc debate. Harris danced around it and didn’t accept.

The Harris campaign said they’d “talk about other debates” after the first one agreed to took place. Well, here we are, and the Harris campaign could make a post saying they accept the proposal of a Fox debate. If that happened, I’m sure Trump would accept, yet, Harris hasn’t. She will certainly accept another debate…if it’s on a left leaning network, but she still has t said a word about the proposed Fox debate.

This is true, but Harris could indeed entice him by telling everyone she accepts the Fox debate. She should do it just to call Trump out. Show everyone she is willing to meet Trump on his terms, and see if he backs away. She won’t do it though.

I’m not blind to anything. I’m not using anything Trump said. I’ve linked you all of the relevant information, provided by lefty media. I’ve given you the facts as they have happened.

Unless you change your scamming type of posts, you will not receive anymore answers to your posts

Scamming? You mean truth? Feel free to ignore me, I don’t care. I’ve provided you with the facts and data, will you accept them? Or will you reject facts and data based on your bias?

That’s completely fine, you do what you want to do, I’m just giving you the facts, if you don’t like those facts, then move on and keep being biased.

No, I’m getting my information from the actual happenings, not from any link.

Correct, and I don’t suspect she will. She hasn’t addressed it one way or another.

No, see, this is where you are not following the data. The previous debates were scheduled between the Biden campaign and the Trump campaign:

These debates were agreed to by the campaigns and not an agreement proposed by the dnc, as such, when Biden dropped out, THAT agreement ended, yet the dems kept saying it was still in place because Trump already agreed. If you follow data you’ll see that that isn’t true. Trump never made any agreements with the Harris campaign. So he is not held the the previous debate and format agreed to by him and Biden.

However, when Harris took over, Trump actually agreed to 3 debates (that doesn’t sound like someone running away).

Fox - sept 4th
ABC - sept 10th
NBC - sept 25th

He never changed the abc debate, he just wanted to add a fox debate.

When trump said he would accept the debate package (the one with the fox debate in it) Harris sent out a tweet or some social media post saying she’s glad Trump has accepted the debate that was previously agreed to, meaning the abc debate, but not mentioning the fox debate.

Then they put this out:

Trump once again says he will accept a debate with with the Fox debate being a part of the package and the Harris campaign says they are going to stick to the previously agreed upon abc debate (which was never agreed to by the Trump campaign, with Harris), yet again, dodging any talk of a Fox debate.

The Fox debate was scheduled before the abc debate, so it wouldn’t have interfered with the already set up abc debate. Harris danced around it and didn’t accept.

The Harris campaign said they’d “talk about other debates” after the first one agreed to took place. Well, here we are, and the Harris campaign could make a post saying they accept the proposal of a Fox debate. If that happened, I’m sure Trump would accept, yet, Harris hasn’t. She will certainly accept another debate…if it’s on a left leaning network, but she still has t said a word about the proposed Fox debate.

This is true, but Harris could indeed entice him by telling everyone she accepts the Fox debate. She should do it just to call Trump out. Show everyone she is willing to meet Trump on his terms, and see if he backs away. She won’t do it though.

I’m not blind to anything. I’m not using anything Trump said. I’ve linked you all of the relevant information, provided by lefty media. I’ve given you the facts as they have happened.

Scamming? You mean truth? Feel free to ignore me, I don’t care. I’ve provided you with the facts and data, will you accept them? Or will you reject facts and data based on your bias?
It is a “technical” excuse that the debate was with Biden and now it is with Harris and therefore does not need to be adhered to! It is an EXCUSE!!!!! Trump is scared as he was beaten by Harris and he knows that another debate he would lose again. This debate was at ABC and if he agrees to another debate, Harris is ready and willing to do it on FOX. It is Trump that said he will not debate anymore

It is a “technical” excuse that the debate was with Biden and now it is with Harris and therefore does not need to be adhered to! It is an EXCUSE!!!!! Trump is scared as he was beaten by Harris and he knows that another debate he would lose again. This debate was at ABC and if he agrees to another debate, Harris is ready and willing to do it on FOX. It is Trump that said he will not debate anymore

It’s not a “technical” excuse, it’s an actual thing. Trump never agrees to any debates with Harris at that time. The Trump campaign made an agreement with the Biden campaign, but not with Harris. Once Harris became the nominee, the old deal was null.

Who won the debate is a matter of partisan opinion. The right will say Trump won, the left will say Harris won. That was predictable, as it happens every time.

Harris is ready and willing to do it on FOX

Oh? Do you have a link to her saying that? As I’ve not seen one of her claiming she will do a fox debate. Maybe ive missed it, so please share that statement.

Trump is right. Why should there be? He crushed both debates. Even with it being three against one on Tuesday night.

lol, cope.

Trump refuses because he is a child that cant take getting his ass kicked. It is rather telling because he is the one that NEEDS a debate after that last abysmal performance. Harris, on the other hand, has no such need whatsoever, she is leading Trump no matter what you do to the data.

lol, cope.

Trump refuses because he is a child that cant take getting his ass kicked. It is rather telling because he is the one that NEEDS a debate after that last abysmal performance. Harris, on the other hand, has no such need whatsoever, she is leading Trump no matter what you do to the data.
LOL go ahead tell us how the Dem would show up to a 100% RIGGED fake debate who's sole purpose is to attack them. Dem corrupt pieces of shit need to piss off home.

It’s not a “technical” excuse, it’s an actual thing. Trump never agrees to any debates with Harris at that time. The Trump campaign made an agreement with the Biden campaign, but not with Harris. Once Harris became the nominee, the old deal was null.

Hold on one second. The debate was political and not personal, meaning it was a debate about the Republican platform vs the Democratic platform. As such, when a debate occurs between the parties, it does not matter who is the candidate. It was a debate to inform the voters what they can expect to see if the Republicans or Democrats win the election,
Who won the debate is a matter of partisan opinion. The right will say Trump won, the left will say Harris won. That was predictable, as it happens every time.

The problem with your way of thinking is that the only ones that feel that Trump won are the Trumpers. Everyone else (not only the Democrats) stated that she won the debate. I dare you to find one single media outlet (including all the ones that are non-political) that said that Trump won. In addition and using Fact Check, a person that lies 33 times versus the one that lied once, is clearly suggestive that the lesser liar was the winner. In addition, the American people showed who won as the polls shot up in favor of Harris after the debate. Even on FOX News, they said he lost big time:

Trump’s performance was lambasted by prominent Republicans. On Fox News, anchor Brit Hume declared that viewers should “Make no mistake about it, Trump had a bad night.” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) told reporters that the debate team had been a “disaster” for Trump and that his prep team should be fired.
Oh? Do you have a link to her saying that? As I’ve not seen one of her claiming she will do a fox debate. Maybe ive missed it, so please share that statement.

Her campaign manager said that Harris will debate Trump anywhere (including FOX). Then again, Harris has not stated anything at all. It was Trump who said she would not do a debate on FOX but then again he said it (nothing from Harris's mouth) and he is a liar.

Nonetheless, the topic is moot because the only person saying "no more debates anywhere" is Trump:

Trump, the Republican nominee, posted on Truth Social that “THERE WILL BE NO THIRD DEBATE!”

They SAY that but this is not really true. The point of the debate is to shore up support and help your chances to get elected. This is empirical, not partisan, and the empirical facts show Harris won. She retains gains from the debate and she retains the positive and continuing coverage of it. It really is that simple.

Harris won and Trump supporters trying to spin it otherwise are just incorrect. We seen it with the first debate as well, Trump won that hands down and the democrats claiming 'no one won' were just coping. Same as the right at this moment.

Hold on one second. The debate was political and not personal, meaning it was a debate about the Republican platform vs the Democratic platform. As such, when a debate occurs between the parties, it does not matter who is the candidate. It was a debate to inform the voters what they can expect to see if the Republicans or Democrats win the election,

The problem with your way of thinking is that the only ones that feel that Trump won are the Trumpers. Everyone else (not only the Democrats) stated that she won the debate. I dare you to find one single media outlet (including all the ones that are non-political) that said that Trump won. In addition and using Fact Check, a person that lies 33 times versus the one that lied once, is clearly suggestive that the lesser liar was the winner. In addition, the American people showed who won as the polls shot up in favor of Harris after the debate. Even on FOX News, they said he lost big time:

Trump’s performance was lambasted by prominent Republicans. On Fox News, anchor Brit Hume declared that viewers should “Make no mistake about it, Trump had a bad night.” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) told reporters that the debate team had been a “disaster” for Trump and that his prep team should be fired.

Her campaign manager said that Harris will debate Trump anywhere (including FOX). Then again, Harris has not stated anything at all. It was Trump who said she would not do a debate on FOX but then again he said it (nothing from Harris's mouth) and he is a liar.

Nonetheless, the topic is moot because the only person saying "no more debates anywhere" is Trump:

Trump, the Republican nominee, posted on Truth Social that “THERE WILL BE NO THIRD DEBATE!”

The debate was political and not personal, meaning it was a debate about the Republican platform vs the Democratic platform. As such, when a debate occurs between the parties, it does not matter who is the candidate.

It absolutely matters. Harris’ platform might be different than bidens. Aside from that, it makes no difference what their platforms are, an agreement between Trump and Biden doesn’t obligate him to be in agreement with the entire democrat party. If Harris dropped out and someone else stepped up, you expect that the agreement now extends to THAT person? No, it doesn’t work like that.

I dare you to find one single media outlet (including all the ones that are non-political) that said that Trump won.

You’re right, opinion talk shows have said Trump had a bad night, some of them saying that abc shilled for Harris, that’s the issue with that debate.

Trumps performance was arguable, yet, it still is an opinion on who won. Let’s have a debate hosted by Fox and right wing moderators and see if that opinion changes.

Her campaign manager said that Harris will debate Trump anywhere (including FOX).

Link that please. I want to see where Harris campaign has offered to debate on Fox. If that indeed happened and Trump still backed down, then you would be correct. Trump just doesn’t want to debate.

l. It was Trump who said she would not do a debate on FOX

And he has been proven correct. A Fox debate was offered, she never did and still has yet to accept.

Then Harris needs to dangle that Fox debate out there and prove Trump wrong once and for all. She says she’s willing to do more debates, then she should come out and tell Trump she will do the Fox debate, and force Trump into it.

Trump won’t do any more debates because he’s already done two, at the democrats behest, with their rules, and he probably figures she will just try for another left leaning debate venue. She could show us how courageous she is by coming out and telling Trump she accepts his Fox offer. She’s already had one chance and has failed to do so.

They SAY that but this is not really true. The point of the debate is to shore up support and help your chances to get elected. This is empirical, not partisan, and the empirical facts show Harris won. She retains gains from the debate and she retains the positive and continuing coverage of it. It really is that simple.

Harris won and Trump supporters trying to spin it otherwise are just incorrect. We seen it with the first debate as well, Trump won that hands down and the democrats claiming 'no one won' were just coping. Same as the right at this moment.

Trump won that hands down and the democrats claiming 'no one won' were just coping. Same as the right at this momen

Precisely, it’s all opinion. Everyone is rooting for their own team, this is the standard thing for debates.

Forum List

Back