Noah and his boat -

So all the species of cacti can survive floating in water for 40 days? Hmmm, don't think so.

Supposedly it rained for 40 days. It took awhile for the waters to recede.

I imagine most of the plants died but they grew from seed or from existing root structures. Moses sent out birds to look for land. One day one found plants and returned with a piece of one in his mouth. The last time he sent them out many didn't return, which means they found land and food.

I still believe there were isolated pockets that weren't touched by the flood. Nature took it from there.
Didn't Noah send out the birds? And if the earth was completely flooded for 40 days, there wouldn't have been any ground based plants left alive. But you're a heretic, you don't believe the world was flooded.

Yes, I posted it.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit....

And the flood lasted longer than 40 days.

FACE THE REAL TRUTH!!! Satan Blinded,ignorant unbelievers can always find more and more reasons to doubt and not believe=that is what they do!

FACE THE REAL TRUTH!!! Satan Blinded,ignorant unbelievers can always find more and more reasons to doubt and not believe=that is what they do!

Doubt is what intelligent, thinking people do.

why live with doubt and fear? God says believers are to "fear not! live in faith and trust, believing the eternal truth of God's Word. There is no downside to living your life as a son of God,in His love,blessings and protection!!!! BUT-YOUR CHOICE!!!

At the time, there were only 14 species on earth, all living in the Levant.

So that made it easier.

Well the birth defects alone from only having one pair to re-start with might explain the "evolving".

You're assuming a DNA pool as corrupt as it is today.

For a number of reasons unknown to and not understood by the naysayers on this thread, there's nothing fantastic about the story of the Noahic Flood at all.

Last edited:
is that what you, the Rev Phelps and the other literalists insist on?.......
AS always you mistake what fundamentalists believe for my opinion...

yet you both insist that the Bible can only be read one way, the same way.......
wrong again ,you wish I insisted that....I am only pointing out what a portion of Christians claim is real and literal..
I see it as a biblical parable or an ancient PSA for flood awareness...

I used to get into arguments with friends over what in the Bible must be taken literally. They said everything. I said that even Jesus said some of his stories were fables meant to tell a moral story, not that it actually happened. Some would say he was lying. Well, no. He was telling a story to make it easier for his philosophy to be understood by applying it to realistic situations.

The Bible was about the linage of Jesus Christ. Back in those days people didn't get around much, so if some other family was spared from the flood in another part of the world they wouldn't know it.

Actually, nothing Jesus said was ever written down. What is attributed to Jesus was written several generations after Jesus died.

lol.....why do people keep saying that?......
that's a common mistake JESUS never wrote anything down there is no evidence that any of his apostles (that were alive when he was did either) paul does not count.
it's not clear any of them could read either...
Why was it necessary for Paul to record all the things he learned 50 years after Christ in a "vision" when nobody else had anything to say about this man Jesus, who supposedly had such a huge impact on the world during his life?

GOD is the author of the word of GOD,THE WORD "WAS" even before creation. you have no idea what you are posting about because you do not know what THE WORD OF GOD IS!!!=====The Eternal LIVING Word OF GOD.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
JOHN 1:1-5

GOD is the author of the word of GOD,THE WORD "WAS" even before creation. you have no idea what you are posting about because you do not know what THE WORD OF GOD IS!!!=====The Eternal LIVING Word OF GOD.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
JOHN 1:1-5

Shut up, you're making god look bad.

Actually, nothing Jesus said was ever written down. What is attributed to Jesus was written several generations after Jesus died.

that's a common mistake JESUS never wrote anything down there is no evidence that any of his apostles (that were alive when he was did either) paul does not count.
Why was it necessary for Paul to record all the things he learned 50 years after Christ in a "vision" when nobody else had anything to say about this man Jesus, who supposedly had such a huge impact on the world during his life?

You're just making stuff up. It's abundantly clear that all of the Apostles could read and write.

And what in the world are you talking about here?

Why was it necessary for Paul to record all the things he learned 50 years after Christ in a "vision" . . .

How satan must laugh as you show the world your IGNORANCE,FEARS AND DOUBTS at the TRUTH of GOD'S WORD!

How many of those nifty talking snakes did Noah take with him?

Likely two, bit some would say four because they believe the two unto its kind ment two males as well as two females. Have not read it in awhile, so no opinion there. As for snakes, you can keep one in a space just big enough for it to eat. They don't require much in the way of room. When I kept them I would keep them snugly in pillow cases and keep them six or seven to a uhaul box. Some times more. They never talked though. Mostly just sat there.

You're just making stuff up. It's abundantly clear that all of the Apostles could read and write.

Why was it necessary for Paul to record all the things he learned 50 years after Christ in a "vision" . . .
no it's not find something by one of them written about Jesus that can be verified to have been written when he was alive.
as to Paul for someone who claims to be christian you're fucking ignorant about it's history.

when nobody else had anything to say about this man Jesus, who supposedly had such a huge impact on the world during his life?

nobody else had anything to say?.....Pentacost was only 40 days after Easter and there were 3000 converts in a single day....within twenty years there were churches in ten different countries....within fifty years Rome felt so threatened by Christianity they started killing the church leaders.....but nobody was saying anything......right.....

no it's not find something by one of them written about Jesus that can be verified to have been written when he was alive.
as to Paul for someone who claims to be christian you're fucking ignorant about it's history.

actually, if you think Paul was converted fifty years after Jesus death, you're the one who doesn't know history......it happened three to six years after the resurrection.....

Forum List

Back