Non Cliquity Clack Club

Gracie, did you put baking soda paste on the sting site? It helps draw out the poison.

No. I didn't bother cuz I had no clue it would make my foot grow 3 extra sizes. Duh on me.

my click broke my clack and now I think all for myself!!!

:banana:

(actually, been doing that for a long, long time...)

Morning folks! Surprised to see me this early? I am too, lol. But I had to take my pills for the bee sting at 9am and SIL is having a yard sale too.

I gotta vent a smidge while I am at it. This thread will suffice.

When I rent rooms, I always put in the ad that we smoke but only outside. So the gal that has been here 2 months now, has done nothing but bitch about smoking OUTSIDE. I even told her I would not smoke out front any more since it is near her windows. But now she is pushing it. And I can only be pushed so far. She told SIL to not smoke in the drive way...which is about 40 feet from her windows. So SIL hasn't. I went out there to see how the sale is going and lit one up myself and SIL said "better put that out. She will get mad cuz she told me I can't smoke out here either during my sale".

Um. She WHAT??? Can't? WTF??? Can't my ass! I am NOT a morning person. Do NOT piss me off in the mornings. Bad idea. So go to her room and knock and she says "yes?" and I said "When was the last time you vac'd? 2 months ago?" and she says "yeah. I haven't gotten around to it yet" and I said "Well, vac today. I don't give a damn if you go to work today or not. DO IT. I am tired of youngsters moving in straight from mommy and daddy, living the way they do on MY carpet. You want to live in this room like this? Fine. Dirty up YOUR stuff. Don't dirty up MY carpet I just had cleaned for you". She blinks. So I continue on with "You KNEWS we smoked when you moved in. Your contract states we smoke outside but we DO smoke. We have gone to lengths to make sure to stay away from your windows but when you tell another roomie they CAN'T smoke in the driveway, which is OUTSIDE, then I suggest you either deal with it or move sooner than you planned. I am not giving you a 30 day notice. I am telling you to remember what you already knew and quit bitchin'! Because if you wanna play the bitchin' game, I can remind YOU of all the stuff YOU do. Example...never washing your dishes; never wiping up the counter and stove after you cook or eat; TAKE FOOD from MY refrigerator; complain that someone took your laundry out of the dryer because you left it there a whole day and it got "dusty" on top of that dryer. Now, ENOUGH of the complaining!" and she blinks at me and I just stare at her and then I said "did you hear all that? Should I put it in writing? NO MORE complaining about smoke cuz I got you beat with MY complaints about YOU" and she said "ok" and that was that.

I wonder if she got the drift?

Morning folks! Surprised to see me this early? I am too, lol. But I had to take my pills for the bee sting at 9am and SIL is having a yard sale too.

I gotta vent a smidge while I am at it. This thread will suffice.

When I rent rooms, I always put in the ad that we smoke but only outside. So the gal that has been here 2 months now, has done nothing but bitch about smoking OUTSIDE. I even told her I would not smoke out front any more since it is near her windows. But now she is pushing it. And I can only be pushed so far. She told SIL to not smoke in the drive way...which is about 40 feet from her windows. So SIL hasn't. I went out there to see how the sale is going and lit one up myself and SIL said "better put that out. She will get mad cuz she told me I can't smoke out here either during my sale".

Um. She WHAT??? Can't? WTF??? Can't my ass! I am NOT a morning person. Do NOT piss me off in the mornings. Bad idea. So go to her room and knock and she says "yes?" and I said "When was the last time you vac'd? 2 months ago?" and she says "yeah. I haven't gotten around to it yet" and I said "Well, vac today. I don't give a damn if you go to work today or not. DO IT. I am tired of youngsters moving in straight from mommy and daddy, living the way they do on MY carpet. You want to live in this room like this? Fine. Dirty up YOUR stuff. Don't dirty up MY carpet I just had cleaned for you". She blinks. So I continue on with "You KNEWS we smoked when you moved in. Your contract states we smoke outside but we DO smoke. We have gone to lengths to make sure to stay away from your windows but when you tell another roomie they CAN'T smoke in the driveway, which is OUTSIDE, then I suggest you either deal with it or move sooner than you planned. I am not giving you a 30 day notice. I am telling you to remember what you already knew and quit bitchin'! Because if you wanna play the bitchin' game, I can remind YOU of all the stuff YOU do. Example...never washing your dishes; never wiping up the counter and stove after you cook or eat; TAKE FOOD from MY refrigerator; complain that someone took your laundry out of the dryer because you left it there a whole day and it got "dusty" on top of that dryer. Now, ENOUGH of the complaining!" and she blinks at me and I just stare at her and then I said "did you hear all that? Should I put it in writing? NO MORE complaining about smoke cuz I got you beat with MY complaints about YOU" and she said "ok" and that was that.

I wonder if she got the drift?

Now she probably feels right at home...and you are her mother! :badgrin:

A very "done huntin'" mother. I have had enough. I am expecting her to give notice. Which is fine. But she has to give a 30 day notice. I will not give her one. She can stay...but she IS going to stop what she is doing or I will sit outside her door and puff while reading a book.

I think you handled it fine Gracie. If she knew you smoked when she moved in and it was in her contract that you smoked outside, she has nothing to complain about.

And the fact you keep it away from her windows should be more than enough for her.

we got some Spring thunderstorms here this afternoon :tomato:

Last edited:
We got some massive thunderboomers the other night. Shook the whole house. My daughter slept right through it amazingly enough.

We got some massive thunderboomers the other night. Shook the whole house. My daughter slept right through it amazingly enough.

I'm jealous. I like a good storm but the few we had around here weren't even trying. There are more storms predicted during the week, so I'll keep my hopes up.

we got some Spring thunderstorms here this afternoon :tomato:

Ditto!

Ditto, ditto.
We had the second wettest month in Minny last month and we are getting drenched this month. I had better check out that Noah flick and also start the gathering up of 2 of a kind animals. Which brings me to a question. There are thousands of different type of animals worldwide and in those days folks like Noah didn't take worldwide cruises, because they weren't aware of the vastness of Earth. how did he gather up all the different animals in the world?

I'm jealous. I like a good storm but the few we had around here weren't even trying. There are more storms predicted during the week, so I'll keep my hopes up.

I'm happy to report that we got 2/10ths on Thursday, and 1/2 inch on Friday....not a whole lot, but enough to keep me from having to water those days.

We may get some more, I'm hoping....:)

Beautiful today, light breeze, warm. Which is why I have been outside most of the day. :)

Beautiful today, light breeze, warm. Which is why I have been outside most of the day. :)

It looked like it was going to rain here, all day, but it didn't. Forecast says tomorrow afternoon for sure. I'll believe it when I see it.

Wow....it's almost time for me to go to bed......

Goodnight Gracie and everyone.....

SweetDreams.jpg

Forum List

Back