Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

Go check out Somalia, they don't have a "pyramid scam of S.S.".

Didn't know they had the jobs like we do.

So you telling me I can live comfortable off of $500 a month?

Here is an idea just give me the $267,000 I put in S.S. today and lets see what I can do with it.

Just give me my money when I am alive please.

They do have jobs, because the govt isn't stable (that requires taxes) and doesn't go invading other countries for profit (that requires taxes) and because there isn't good infrastructure (that requires taxes too) and a host of other things, the country is in a mess, so the jobs don't pay much money.

Maybe we give you the social security money now, let you squander it, and then when you lose your job you get nothing and die and your family dies too. Great idea, straight out of the Neanderthal book of government.

So your hope is I die so the government can squander it ?

Like my wife who died at 44

My cousin at 46

My best man at my wedding at 45

My good friend at 36

And on and on....

No one got the few million it went back into the S.S. pyramid scheme .

So you'd prefer to take the chance that you're going to die early, rather than the chance you'll die late?

... or option 3, that he'll be able to invest and budget his retirement money better than the government until the day he dies.

Or maybe not. Many private pension firms simply walk off with people's money leaving them with nothing.

There's a reason social security exists, go back 100 years or so and you'll see why. It's easy to forget.

If Donald was paying taxes he didn't need to pay, he would be stupid. It's not that hard a concept. OP mad that Trump isn't a politically correct POS.
How does a multi-millionaire not 'need' to pay taxes like the rest of us? It's just mind boggling that you defend this guy for not paying taxes. What hypocrites.

This is not an uncommon occurrence. Remember a few years back when it came out that GE wasn't paying any corporate taxes? It's people like Hillary who are paid off by Wall Street that allow this to happen. But when she's running for president she's suddenly indignant? Maybe that fools enough idiots on the street... Back to the point, how fucking stupid would anyone have to be to pay taxes they don't have to pay? Why the fuck would I fault Donald for being smart? That doesn't mean I'm happy about the system; but Hillary's had a chance to change it, and hasn't. You think she's gonna start now? What's changed?

Here is an idea just give me the $267,000 I put in S.S. today and lets see what I can do with it.

They do have jobs, because the govt isn't stable (that requires taxes) and doesn't go invading other countries for profit (that requires taxes) and because there isn't good infrastructure (that requires taxes too) and a host of other things, the country is in a mess, so the jobs don't pay much money.

Maybe we give you the social security money now, let you squander it, and then when you lose your job you get nothing and die and your family dies too. Great idea, straight out of the Neanderthal book of government.

My cousin at 46

My good friend at 36

And on and on....

So you'd prefer to take the chance that you're going to die early, rather than the chance you'll die late?

WTF?

Do you know what investments are?

I can do a hell of a lot better job then S.S. if they just give me my money an plus if they gave me my wife's money she could of had a gold plated head stone..

What are you missing here?

Plus...if you know you are about to die, you can go out with a blast, or leave the left over money to your family.

Or you could go on one big blast and then leave the next 20 years with nothing, because the doctor fucked up.

Or you could die and leave your family with massive debts.

My cousin at 46

My good friend at 36

And on and on....

... or option 3, that he'll be able to invest and budget his retirement money better than the government until the day he dies.

Or maybe not. Many private pension firms simply walk off with people's money leaving them with nothing.

There's a reason social security exists, go back 100 years or so and you'll see why. It's easy to forget.

We aren't talking about private pension firms. We are talking about people who use their own retirement money to invest, in stocks, gold, whatever, and budget it until they die.

My cousin at 46

My good friend at 36

And on and on....

WTF?

I can do a hell of a lot better job then S.S. if they just give me my money an plus if they gave me my wife's money she could of had a gold plated head stone..

Plus...if you know you are about to die, you can go out with a blast, or leave the left over money to your family.

Or you could go on one big blast and then leave the next 20 years with nothing, because the doctor fucked up.

That would probably happen, with some people. No plan is fault proof. Anyone that thinks otherwise is an idiot. But the fact that so many people are now paying into a system that might not even be there when they retire scares the crap out of people.

My cousin at 46

My good friend at 36

And on and on....

WTF?

Again how many times do I have to say this, I even posted pictures of my self..

Not a fat ass, I don't ever go to the doctor, I get a boo boo I stitch it up myself.

Go check out Somalia, they don't have a "pyramid scam of S.S.".

My cousin at 46

My good friend at 36

And on and on....

WTF?

Yep. I know investments and I know they can go up, and they can go down. I know that you can put your money somewhere "safe" and never see it again.

Your wife got unlucky. My grandfather lived to 91. Perhaps without his pension he'd have been broke at 70. Had he invested his money perhaps he'd have been broke at 65.

The great pension swindle

"OUR employer-based savings system is a mess. Everywhere you look, you see mismanagement, malfeasance, and meltdown."

The pension swindle see labourers dropping dead a year after they retire - IHE

"The pension swindle see labourers dropping dead a year after they retire"

My cousin at 46

My good friend at 36

And on and on....

Wtf dude

Trying to change the goal post?

Just give me my 200 k plus and shut the fuck up I would do fine here on out with out you or the governments help

My cousin at 46

My good friend at 36

And on and on....

WTF?

That would probably happen, with some people. No plan is fault proof. Anyone that thinks otherwise is an idiot. But the fact that so many people are now paying into a system that might not even be there when they retire scares the crap out of people.

Yeah, no plan is fool proof, and if the govt takes money from people and then gives it back if they survive to retirement age, then some benefit more than they put in because they live longer, others benefit less because they die earlier, but at the end of the die old people have some dignity in their old age, rather than being thrown to the wolves because selfish bastards don't want to pay money into the system. Think they can beat the system. Think bad things won't happen to them but will demand the govt bails them out if they do.

My cousin at 46

My good friend at 36

And on and on....

Wtf dude

Trying to change the goal post?

Just give me my 200 k plus and shut the fuck up I would do fine here on out with out you or the governments help

Do fine until you don't do fine.

Again, there's a reason why Social Security exists.

WTF?

Yeah, no plan is fool proof, and if the govt takes money from people and then gives it back if they survive to retirement age, then some benefit more than they put in because they live longer, others benefit less because they die earlier, but at the end of the die old people have some dignity in their old age, rather than being thrown to the wolves because selfish bastards don't want to pay money into the system. Think they can beat the system. Think bad things won't happen to them but will demand the govt bails them out if they do.

You don't get it. The government has wasted the money of many retirement age people, and it now takes the retirement money of current working people to pay their checks. So, the people working now, don't like the idea of there being no money to retire with once they quit working. This isn't hard to understand.

My cousin at 46

My good friend at 36

And on and on....

WTF?

Not a fat ass, I don't ever go to the doctor, I get a boo boo I stitch it up myself.

Yeah, and then you get cancer. Then what?

People in China get cancer, you know what happens to them?

I'll show you.

Chinese actress' death sparks cancer treatment debate - BBC News

"
Chinese actress' death sparks cancer treatment debate"

"Xu Ting, 26, was diagnosed with lymphoma, a form of cancer that affects the immune system, earlier this year."

"However, she chose not to undergo chemotherapy, saying she had seen friends suffer from the procedure, and was concerned about the cost."

WTF?

You don't get it. The government has wasted the money of many retirement age people, and it now takes the retirement money of current working people to pay their checks. So, the people working now, don't like the idea of there being no money to retire with once they quit working. This isn't hard to understand.

No, it's not hard to understand at all.

But the issue isn't one of whether to have Social Security or not, the issue is about whether the government is spending money wisely. If they're not spending it wisely, then vote them out and put in people who will.

But right now people are more concerned with whether Trump has a cold, Hillary has Pneumonia and whether the right questions got asked to fuck the other person over in the debate and NOT whether either candidate should actually be a decent person to run the country, or whether Congress is ever doing the right thing.

But the issue isn't one of whether to have Social Security or not, the issue is about whether the government is spending money wisely. If they're not spending it wisely, then vote them out and put in people who will.

But right now people are more concerned with whether Trump has a cold, Hillary has Pneumonia and whether the right questions got asked to fuck the other person over in the debate and NOT whether either candidate should actually be a decent person to run the country, or whether Congress is ever doing the right thing.

Good grief, you REALLY think people can vote in new people that are going to change the system? No matter who gets voted in, they follow the same establishment like roles the previous people did. It won't change. They make enough money, they don't care about Social Security. In fact they want to keep it the same way, so they have money to borrow from for other government spending.

WTF?

I'll show you.

"

"Xu Ting, 26, was diagnosed with lymphoma, a form of cancer that affects the immune system, earlier this year."

"However, she chose not to undergo chemotherapy, saying she had seen friends suffer from the procedure, and was concerned about the cost."

Ok, you are going to have to fill me in. What does this have to do with people worried about having money to retire on?

Good grief, you REALLY think people can vote in new people that are going to change the system? No matter who gets voted in, they follow the same establishment like roles the previous people did. It won't change. They make enough money, they don't care about Social Security. In fact they want to keep it the same way, so they have money to borrow from for other government spending.

Yes, I think they could do this. However people don't seem interested in doing this. Hence the problem. Hence the reason why every empire has fallen and every superpower will fall.

Your attitude is one of the reasons why things never change.

If Donald was paying taxes he didn't need to pay, he would be stupid. It's not that hard a concept. OP mad that Trump isn't a politically correct POS.
How does a multi-millionaire not 'need' to pay taxes like the rest of us? It's just mind boggling that you defend this guy for not paying taxes. What hypocrites.

This is not an uncommon occurrence. Remember a few years back when it came out that GE wasn't paying any corporate taxes? It's people like Hillary who are paid off by Wall Street that allow this to happen. But when she's running for president she's suddenly indignant? Maybe that fools enough idiots on the street... Back to the point, how fucking stupid would anyone have to be to pay taxes they don't have to pay? Why the fuck would I fault Donald for being smart? That doesn't mean I'm happy about the system; but Hillary's had a chance to change it, and hasn't. You think she's gonna start now? What's changed?
O for fuck's sake! You are blaming this on Hillary? Unbelievable!

WTF?

I'll show you.

"

Ok, you are going to have to fill me in. What does this have to do with people worried about having money to retire on?

You're going to have to fill me in, seeing as you were the one saying you weren't a fat ass.

However, the point I was getting at is that things happen that you can't control. As much as you've decided you are in total control of your destiny, it's just not true. Tomorrow something could happen and you could fucked.

In China they don't have Social Security, they don't have free medical treatment. One day this girl woke up and something she couldn't control destroyed her. Why couldn't it happen to you?

Yes, I think they could do this. However people don't seem interested in doing this. Hence the problem. Hence the reason why every empire has fallen and every superpower will fall.

Your attitude is one of the reasons why things never change.

I have backed Bernie Sanders all this time, the fact that what happened to him did, it solidifies my feelings. Things won't change. Not until there is a total overthrow of the government. But as long as we have to vote in change? Our votes don't matter, and there will always be the status quo.

Forum List

Back