November Predictions

Of course Americans historically reject one party government, so after the Republicans win big in 2014 they can look forward to losing in 2016.
Jujst like the Dems in 2006, right?

It took the Iraq War, Hurricane Katrina, and arguably the 2008 crash to produce the double wins in 2006 and 2008 for the Democrats.

What have the Democrats done since Obama got re-elected in 2012 to produce something similar? Particularly with the do-nothing congress we have.

I'll tell you what Democrats didn't do.....they didn't invade another country, precipitate an economic crash, or leave a city full of people stranded in a hurricane.
They invaded both Libya and Syria
The produced economic stagnation
They introduced a deadly virus to the US and lied about every aspect of it.

And fwiw, the Democratic governor of LA and the Democratic mayor of New Orleans (now incarcerated) left the city full of people stranded.

Of course Americans historically reject one party government, so after the Republicans win big in 2014 they can look forward to losing in 2016.

It took the Iraq War, Hurricane Katrina, and arguably the 2008 crash to produce the double wins in 2006 and 2008 for the Democrats.

What have the Democrats done since Obama got re-elected in 2012 to produce something similar? Particularly with the do-nothing congress we have.

I'll tell you what Democrats didn't do.....they didn't invade another country, precipitate an economic crash, or leave a city full of people stranded in a hurricane.

And fwiw, the Democratic governor of LA and the Democratic mayor of New Orleans (now incarcerated) left the city full of people stranded.

Why do you people have to lie about everything all the time? Why doesn't the truth work for you?

Why do you people have to lie about everything all the time? Why doesn't the truth work for you?
LOL!
Translation: I can't refute obvious facts so I'll call them lies and see if that sticks.

LOL!
Translation: I can't refute obvious facts so I'll call them lies and see if that sticks.

When did we invade Libya and Syria? I hadn't heard about that, I wonder how the news media missed it.

LOL!

When did we invade Libya and Syria? I hadn't heard about that, I wonder how the news media missed it.
Your ignorance is not my problem.

LOL!

So what invasions? Where are the occupying forces? Club Med maybe?

The GOP controls the Senate 52-48.
The GOP continues to hold the House of Reps.

The GOP passes bills that it knows the President will veto. The veto will hold.Obama's popularity climbs steadily back toward 60%. Your popularity never suffers when you're seen as the winner. And of course a new push for peace in the Middle East becomes the focus of his second term as it always seems to.

Good times.

How many lies can you tell in one breath?

And the president still holds the veto and is twice as popular as the GOP.

And the president still holds the veto and is twice as popular as the GOP.

I guess we will see about that next tuesday. Yes, obozo has the veto pen and putting bills in front of him to sign or veto will show the country where his real agenda lies and what lies make up his agenda.

everything he said is true. sorry, dude.

LOL!

Again your ignorance of world affairs is not my fault. Go read a newspaper or something.

The GOP passes bills that it knows the President will veto. The veto will hold.Obama's popularity climbs steadily back toward 60%. Your popularity never suffers when you're seen as the winner. And of course a new push for peace in the Middle East becomes the focus of his second term as it always seems to.

Good times.
House and Senate pass bill after bill and Obama has to explain why he vetoes all of them. Obama painted as the obstructionist. Economy continues decline and Obama becomes as popular as Louis Farrakhan at a bar mitzva.

everything he said is true. sorry, dude.
Punitive strikes against Libya and Syria are not invasions.

Your comments about Ebola are lies.

The people of New Orleans were betrayed by Democratic and Republican leaders from Mayor to President.

You are welcome to your own opinions, but you don't get your own facts and definitions. Ever.

Good times.
House and Senate pass bill after bill and Obama has to explain why he vetoes all of them. Obama painted as the obstructionist. Economy continues decline and Obama becomes as popular as Louis Farrakhan at a bar mitzva.

The economy is not declining.

If the legislature cannot pass compromise legislation, the election of of 2016 will bite the GOP in the ass.

Translation: Bullcrap bullcrap bullcrap bullcrapBullcrap bullcrap bullcrap bullcrapBullcrap bullcrap bullcrap bullcrapBullcrap bullcrap bullcrap bullcrapBullcrap bullcrap bullcrap bullcrapBullcrap bullcrap bullcrap bullcrapBullcrap bullcrap bullcrap bullcrapBullcrap bullcrap bullcrap bullcrapBullcrap bullcrap bullcrap bullcrap

You're kind of a repetitive person aren't you? All your post seem to say pretty much the same thing.

LOL!

Again your ignorance of world affairs is not my fault. Go read a newspaper or something.

I asked you what invasions........you don't seem to know.

Forum List

Back