Now that trump has admitted he knew nothing about the Stormy pay out...

One of our resident Trumptards attempted to explain to me that Trump has an "agency relationship" with Cohen such as might exist between an actor and their agency.

Therefore, Cohen was free to draw up agreements on Trump's behalf and without his knowledge.

Attorney's are "agencies" now - Lol - NOT

Lawyers cannot act on behalf of their client without their consent, and an ethical lawyer will get it in writing. If Trump is telling the truth, then Cohen could be disbarred by the NY Bar whether Trump likes it or not

Precisely my point - the propagator of this spectacular reach didn't bother getting back to me. :redface:

If I were Stormy and Mr Avenatti, I'd be confident enough at this point to let whatever she's got fly!

Well there’s that CD in Avenatti’s vault. He’s saving that for a big spectacle.

I'm assuming all this drama is nothing more than payback for Clinton/Lewinsky.

Because it sure is funny watching adults put this much effort into stories like this.

The two ends of the spectrum, peas in a pod. Have fun with it, kids, knock yerself out.

In case you forgot, Clinton was impeached over little “stories” similar to this one. How often does that happen, Einstein?

I'm assuming all this drama is nothing more than payback for Clinton/Lewinsky. Because it sure is funny watching adults put this much effort into stories like this. The two ends of the spectrum, peas in a pod. Have fun with it, kids, knock yerself out.
In case you forgot, Clinton was impeached over little “stories” similar to this one. How often does that happen, Einstein?
Precisely, that's the goal of all the attention and phony outrage. Just like the Republicans and Clinton.

Thanks for proving my point, Einstein.

Summer Zervos has Been given the go ahead by the judge to pursue her defamation lawsuit against Trump. So her attorneys will proceed with discovery, which means they willl depose Trump. Can’t Wait for this motherfucker and his equally detestable children to get thrown out of the Beltway.

One of our resident Trumptards attempted to explain to me that Trump has an "agency relationship" with Cohen such as might exist between an actor and their agency.

Therefore, Cohen was free to draw up agreements on Trump's behalf and without his knowledge.

Lawyers cannot act on behalf of their client without their consent, and an ethical lawyer will get it in writing. If Trump is telling the truth, then Cohen could be disbarred by the NY Bar whether Trump likes it or not

Precisely my point - the propagator of this spectacular reach didn't bother getting back to me. :redface:

If I were Stormy and Mr Avenatti, I'd be confident enough at this point to let whatever she's got fly!

Well there’s that CD in Avenatti’s vault. He’s saving that for a big spectacle.

Yep - I'd release just enough whether it be text messages, photos, voicemails; whatever to prove she's telling the truth ...

Then hold the best stuff for her book. :cool:

I'm assuming all this drama is nothing more than payback for Clinton/Lewinsky. Because it sure is funny watching adults put this much effort into stories like this. The two ends of the spectrum, peas in a pod. Have fun with it, kids, knock yerself out.
Precisely, that's the goal of all the attention and phony outrage. Just like the Republicans and Clinton.

The outrage Against Trump is throughout the country and overseas as well.
Not just in Congress.
Sorry I did not make your point,

Not just in Congress.
Of course you did. But as a partisan ideologue (side irrelevant), you only see the differences in your behaviors while ignoring the hilarious similarities.

You folks on the ends are so similar in your behaviors it's amazing.
13493486_f520.jpg

Not just in Congress.
Of course you did. But as a partisan ideologue (side irrelevant), you only see the differences in your behaviors while ignoring the hilarious similarities.

13493486_f520.jpg

Folks like you are why people like Trump are able to get into public office in the first place.

Trump asked for this shit, too. You seem to forget the debate with Hillary where he flew in Paula Jones, Kathy Shelton, Juanita Broaddrick? Yes, you did.
This man is the poster boy for hypocrisy and corruption.

And as for my history of political leanings, you know nothing. You assume much.

Not just in Congress.

13493486_f520.jpg

Folks like you are why people like Trump are able to get into public office in the first place.

Trump asked for this shit, too. You seem to forget the debate with Hillary where he flew in Paula Jones, Kathy Shelton, Juanita Broaddrick? Yes, you did.

Clinton fooled around, lied about it, and was impeached.

Trump fooled around, lied about it, and you'll try to impeach him.

In both cases, the phony outrage was nothing more than transparent political opportunism.

Because partisans are poster boys for hypocrisy and corruption.

Well, if Trump didn't know about it, or sign it, there was never a deal between Ms. Daniels and Trump, so she should be free to talk about whatever.
In a contract, both parties must agree

If Trumps Attorney signed it without his clients knowlege, it can’t be valid

Not just in Congress.

13493486_f520.jpg

In both cases, the phony outrage was nothing more than transparent political opportunism.

Trump lost Manhattan in the election, his own neighborhood, by 90%. Not a typo, look it up. Does that mean they are all partisan hacks or was their vote a forewarning?

You can label and name call all you want but I Sure as hell wouldn’t want somebody like you tstanding next to me on a ship in Boston Harbor in 1773. Those partisans saved this country. Assholes like you stand for nothing

Well, if Trump didn't know about it, or sign it, there was never a deal between Ms. Daniels and Trump, so she should be free to talk about whatever.

That’s right. Wouldn’t it just be so like Trump to lose everything over a piece of ass.

So please refresh my memory. Why is this an issue? What actual laws did Trump break? He was not a sitting president when it happened, as far as I know, campaign money wasn't used for the payoff, and it was trumps attorney who made the payment without trumps knowledge.

Is there something I'm not seeing here? If there is, please enlighten me. Am I misinformed?
Bill Clinton didn’t break any laws with Monica L, either. It’s about lying, bribery and a possible infringement of campaign finance laws.
Right, that's what I'm getting at, what campaign finance laws? He didn't use campaign money, and as far as were aware, he, himself, never made the payment.

Sure, it looks fishy, and I'm sure we can all agree that he knew, but it's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

Also, Clinton did break laws. For one, he had sexual encounters in the people's house, inside the oval office. I'm sure there is a myriad of ethics laws he broke. Also, there are the sexual misconduct and sexual harassment laws he broke.

Yes, it does look fishy. Especially when you consider the timing and what the reason was for. The NDA was signed 2 weeks before the election, which makes it look like it was meant to keep her quiet about the affair. If it wasn't to help Trump, then why did they wait so long to do it? Trump had the affair with Daniels back in 2006, why didn't they have it made up then?

And, because it's payment to help Trump with the election, it can be considered an "in kind" donation. But, because it's for 130,000 which is much more than the allowed 2500, it looks like it was an illegal campaign contribution.

Not just in Congress.

13493486_f520.jpg

Trump lost Manhattan in the election, his own neighborhood, by 90%. Not a typo, look it up. Does that mean they are all partisan hacks or was their vote a forewarning?

You can label and name call all you want but I Sure as hell wouldn’t want somebody like you tstanding next to me on a ship in Boston Harbor in 1773. Those partisans saved this country. Assholes like you stand for nothing
I notice you didn't deny anything I said. Good.

An attorney client relationship is one of agency.

Attorneys' Liability for Witness Fees and Court Costs Comment 18 Journal of the Legal Profession 1993

The word "agency" does not appear in your document.
Please go away - An attorney/client relationship is NOT an agency/client relationship.
STOP :)

https://scholarship.law.duke.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3046&context=dlj

Is that like Slick Willy claiming he "didn't have sex with that Lewinski woman"?.

Forum List

Back