NYC: More Black Babies Killed by Abortion Than Born -

Can you refute it? I don't want to delve too deep into Abort73.com because the website sounds as credible as infowars, but you're calculations must take into account dual votes for those reasons that so many women have abortions.

3/4 = 75%. 3/4 can't vote that having a child will interfere with work while another 3/4 vote that they can't afford it. This means that 75% of women surveyed according to your link said that the reason that they had an abortion was that it would interfere with work AND they can't afford to raise a child. Do you see the problem? The problem is not abortion. The problem is that these women are constantly working for not enough money in today's society. Why don't these women make enough money? Why don't record corporate profits trickle back down to the employees who supplied those profits? Then those employees might be able to afford to have a child.

Why does this not make sense to you?

Ok.

You are making assumption to support our views. A family of five living comfortably in middle class can also due to no longer have more children. A woman of 25 enjoying her life my decide. A career woman climbing the corp. ladder. A family with too many under a certain age already. A well to do family who only wants so many kids. A blended family with enough kids already. An adulterer who doesn't want the child. The reasons why woman (families) who are self sufficient having abortions can be exhaustive

The problem is abortion, they choose to kill the developing child rather than change their comfortable situation.

Deceleration Alert!

[MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION]

Can you refute it? I don't want to delve too deep into Abort73.com because the website sounds as credible as infowars, but you're calculations must take into account dual votes for those reasons that so many women have abortions.

3/4 = 75%. 3/4 can't vote that having a child will interfere with work while another 3/4 vote that they can't afford it. This means that 75% of women surveyed according to your link said that the reason that they had an abortion was that it would interfere with work AND they can't afford to raise a child. Do you see the problem? The problem is not abortion. The problem is that these women are constantly working for not enough money in today's society. Why don't these women make enough money? Why don't record corporate profits trickle back down to the employees who supplied those profits? Then those employees might be able to afford to have a child.

Why does this not make sense to you?

Ok.

You are making assumption to support our views. A family of five living comfortably in middle class can also due to no longer have more children. A woman of 25 enjoying her life my decide. A career woman climbing the corp. ladder. A family with too many under a certain age already. A well to do family who only wants so many kids. A blended family with enough kids already. An adulterer who doesn't want the child. The reasons why woman (families) who are self sufficient having abortions can be exhaustive

The problem is abortion, they choose to kill the developing child rather than change their comfortable situation.

Deceleration Alert!

[MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION]

Oh, my, where to start....

:lol:

Forum List

Back