Obama asserts executive priviledge over fast and furious documents

truthmatters
when the whole country understand that Issa was asking for docs that are illegal to realse you are fucked

Issa is a crook. Many R's in congress are crooked/corrupt (proven) so I don't think they'll mind breaking even more laws if it means they can but the president.

What's gonna really piss them off is when they find out the American people are a lot more concerned that they refuse to work FOR US jobs.

Issa already got 148THOUSAND documents and more than ONE MILLION emails.

This is just a witch hunt, a chance for issa to be the hero of the pubs. No bigger than it was every time bush did it, Cllinton did it and other presidents did it.

A tempest in a teapot.

Might wanna check your facts. just sayin...

truthmatters
when the whole country understand that Issa was asking for docs that are illegal to realse you are fucked

Issa is a crook. Many R's in congress are crooked/corrupt (proven) so I don't think they'll mind breaking even more laws if it means they can but the president.

What's gonna really piss them off is when they find out the American people are a lot more concerned that they refuse to work FOR US jobs.

Issa already got 148THOUSAND documents and more than ONE MILLION emails.

This is just a witch hunt, a chance for issa to be the hero of the pubs. No bigger than it was every time bush did it, Cllinton did it and other presidents did it.

A tempest in a teapot.

:bsflag: Where do you get this crap. Holder has only given Issa 7600 documents out of those 140,000 Congress has requested. Dang buddy you sure look silly lately.

What did Obama know about F&F?

When did he know it?

Why is he acting like Nixon?

And why is his middle name "Milhous?"

Barack Milhous Obama

Hey, L, remember my poll at the other website I gave a choice of three different middle names for Barry because "Hussein" was deemed to be offensive: bin, Adolph and Milhous.

Last edited:
I feel vindicated today. From the very beginning Fast and Furious and the excuse that was given didn't make sense and seemed bizarre.

Why would the ATF force gun store along the border to sell thousands of assault weapons to known criminals and then have absolutely zero way of tracking them?

What was the ultimate goal?

I said this was going to be huge from the beginning. There has been no one held accountable for the death of Brain Terry and the countless, and possibly continuing deaths of Mexican civilians.

We know for a fact that Holder has lied or retracted statements at least six times since the beginning of this investigation.

What are they hiding?

I am surprised to find that these idiots still have this open to the public.

My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government. We will work together to ensure the public trust and establish a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration. Openness will strengthen our democracy and promote efficiency and effectiveness in Government.
Transparency and Open Government | The White House

"Going forward, anytime the American people want to know something that I or a former president wants to withhold, we will have to consult with the Attorney General and the white house counsel, whose business it is to ensure compliance with the rule of law. Information will not be withheld just because I say so; it will be withheld because a separate authority believes my request is well-grounded in the Constitution. Let me say it as simply as I can: transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency,"

It seems that only the president is allowed to invoke "executive privilege" (hence the word executive) and the privilege is usually invoked when National security is involved. Holder is not covered and you would be hard pressed to make a case that National security was involved in the insane plan to ship 3,000 illegal guns to Mexico.

Do does anyone think Carville wants to strangle Obama with this move, Obama ran into fools mate on this one, what they #$%@#$@ was he thinking?

The Hypocrite in Chief.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpwYh9TD6Nc]FLASHBACK 2007: Obama Attacked Trying "To Hide Behind Executive Privilege" - YouTube[/ame]

I feel vindicated today. From the very beginning Fast and Furious and the excuse that was given didn't make sense and seemed bizarre.

Why would the ATF force gun store along the border to sell thousands of assault weapons to known criminals and then have absolutely zero way of tracking them?

I said this was going to be huge from the beginning. There has been no one held accountable for the death of Brain Terry and the countless, and possibly continuing deaths of Mexican civilians.

We know for a fact that Holder has lied or retracted statements at least six times since the beginning of this investigation.

What are they hiding?

They gave Holder a break on lying to Congress. He should have been charged with Perjury. And now he's in contempt. No break this time. He's a criminal and he has to be held accountable. And shame on our President too.

You guys are really going to regret this one.

It will fuck you good

fuck-me-im-fat.jpg

What are they hiding?

And remember in February 2011 Holder stated the program didn't exist...

Forum List

Back