Obama mans up and apologizes for his misstatement on keeping insurance

Maybe Booooosh will man up and admit he cooked the facts for the Irag war? How many people died because of his lie?

obama fluffer gets pwned in own thread, tries to change subject;

epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead.jpg

Obama on health plan cancellations: 'I am sorry' | MSNBC

“I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based, based on assurances they got from me. We’ve got to work hard to make sure that they know we hear them and we are going to do everything we can to deal with folks who find themselves in a tough position as a consequence of this.”

This was the right thing to do.

He didnt man up ....he pussied up like the bitch he is.

Meanwhile, starvation looms. As those of us who knew he was a liar also knew:

"Illustrating the soaring demand for food, before the 2007 recession, the five food banks that form the Association of Arizona Food Banks were handing out an average of 69,000 emergency food boxes per month. Last month, 108,300 boxes were handed out, an increase of around 80 per cent."

» Food Bank CEO: Welfare Cuts Causing ?Nightmare Ripple Effect? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

2007....hhmmmm. Yeah, that was the year that Boooosh let the countries go to Hell while he and his buddies enjoyed their tax cut.

I guess you missed the part where the number has increased exponentially since 2007.

Not IN 2007.

No. You just hate it when Obama is backed into a corner like he is. I don't care for his hollow apologies, all you care about is his image, not his honesty.

He didn't seem backed into a corner to me, he seemed open and forthright as always. You guys didn't even watch it, you just heard some talking points yet again. Why can't you think for yourselves?

You're deluded. I think for myself. I don't fall for lies like 'free healthcare' unlike you. I don't give in to utopian fantasies such as 'affordable healthcare' unlike you. Perhaps you should rely less on liberalism and more on common sense.

Listen to the actual interview and maybe someone will give your posts on the matter some credibility.

That interview is very good. Chuck Todd is not being easy on him and he is giving very thoughtful and logical explanations.

But you people are never happy. He isn't talking to or especially apologizing to the likes of you.

No. You just hate it when Obama is backed into a corner like he is. I don't care for his hollow apologies, all you care about is his image, not his honesty.

He didn't seem backed into a corner to me, he seemed open and forthright as always. You guys didn't even watch it, you just heard some talking points yet again. Why can't you think for yourselves?

Here's the deal, cookie, he "appeared open and forthright" on TV, that's his shtick. But the only reason he was there in the first place is because he's pissed off millions of Americans and quite a few in his own party, he was backed into a corner, had no more lies that might get him out of the mess, so he punted.

Yes, I watched it. No, I haven't read or heard shit anywhere. I always think for myself, unlike you Obama sycophants who see nothing wrong in anything he does...

That interview is very good. Chuck Todd is not being easy on him and he is giving very thoughtful and logical explanations.

But you people are never happy. He isn't talking to or especially apologizing to the likes of you.

Kelly File: California Had 'Explicit Deal' With Insurance Companies to Cancel Plans | Fox News Insider

How about her?

she's probably going to die b/c obama is a lying pile of fetid shit

The rule about pre existing conditions has been in place since 2010. She can get care if she needs it. I don't know anymore about her case than what you have posted here from a Fox News clip and I think you know how I feel about something like that.

she dies, obama killed her

FOX news or not

You're deluded. I think for myself. I don't fall for lies like 'free healthcare' unlike you. I don't give in to utopian fantasies such as 'affordable healthcare' unlike you. Perhaps you should rely less on liberalism and more on common sense.

Listen to the actual interview and maybe someone will give your posts on the matter some credibility.

Maybe there will be a sequel when he attempts to apologize for Benghazi, NSA, IRS et al.

-Geaux

MMMM no.

I will not listen to such a farce. This 'apology' is nothing but code for "I'm trying to cover my ass because my healthcare law sucks and I know it."

Chuck Todd has zero credibility, his heads so far up Obama's ass he could speak for him and usually does.

next "shivering leg" Mathews, or Tubby Schultz perhaps...:lol:

Last edited:
Looks like the work on Obama being added to Mt.Rushmore has been placed on hold...
It's been reported that Michelle was not at all happy about this.

Looks like the work on Obama being added to Mt.Rushmore has been placed on hold...
It's been reported that Michelle was not at all happy about this.

First of all, we don't need the likeness of an ass placed on such a venerable national landmark. For pete's sake THE CHILDREN, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

:rofl:

:lmao:

:lol:

:laugh:

I wouldn't call that lame apology "manning up". If Obama were a Real Man, he would stop the ObamaCare roll out and work with Congress on proper health care reforms that do not destroy the free market and individual liberty.

it has been rumored that Michelle was heard to mutter...
"For the second time in my adult life I'm not proud of this country"

Chuck Todd has zero credibility, his heads so far up Obama's ass he could speak for him and usually does.

next "shivering leg" Mathews, or Tubby Schultz perhaps...:lol:

That's just not true but not much of what you say ever is.

Forum List

Back