🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama urged to appoint reparations commission

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
I can FEEL that E.O. coming where ALL BLACKS, no matter if their great, great grandparents were slaves or not, will be reaping another WINDFALL to BUY VOTES and influence the indigent!

The New Pittsburgh Courier ^ | July 18, 2015 |
In the wake of the mass murder of nine Black church members in Charleston, S.C. and the rash of unsolved fires at Black churches in the South, a coalition of Black groups are calling on President Barack Obama to issue an executive order to establish a “reparatory justice” commission. “This is a moment in which you have to act and we believe that from Ferguson to Baltimore to Charleston and obviously before that there is an urgent need to ask why this keeps happening and to definitely have the kind of conversation and action to move the nation forward,” said...

I agree.

I think those poor folks in the line of fire in major cities should be given reparations for the poor leadership by the democrats that put them in such dire straits.

they should be awarded sufficient monies to move out of those shitholes...

Into a different shithole caused by dem leadership.

Places like Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, Toledo, etc.

wtf_is_this_shit.jpg
No pussy ass Libs weighing in????

BUMP..

Depends-Diapers-19029.jpg

Last edited:
I can FEEL that E.O. coming where ALL BLACKS, no matter if their great, great grandparents were slaves or not, will be reaping another WINDFALL to BUY VOTES and influence the indigent!

In the wake of the mass murder of nine Black church members in Charleston, S.C. and the rash of unsolved fires at Black churches in the South, a coalition of Black groups are calling on President Barack Obama to issue an executive order to establish a “reparatory justice” commission. “This is a moment in which you have to act and we believe that from Ferguson to Baltimore to Charleston and obviously before that there is an urgent need to ask why this keeps happening and to definitely have the kind of conversation and action to move the nation forward,” said...

I think the Great Society was reparations enough...and since not one slave is still alive and no slave owners are still alive....I would like to submit my claim for the Potato Famine to the nation of Britain...true, I wasn't alive then, and I am not a citizen of Ireland, but my ancestors were.....and since I am a catholic.....I am looking at the Italy and those lions..............

Face it, the Democrats owe for their history of racism....

Let the games begin.

Excellent point.......why don't we just take the money from every living democrat today...and the Democrat party and make them pay for the crimes of their political party towards black Americans.....

Nice one Obiwan......

Vigilante, Obiwan...it is rare that this happens but your posts have changed my mind on something, namely reparations. I used to be against them. Now...if it would mean taxing all democrats at say 50-90% rate and emptying the coffers of the democrat party to pay for their crimes against black Americans...

Then I am all fucking for it..........

thanks guys.....

Interesting note...

Pick a side.

GayPatriot Should Democrats Pay Reparations

So, once again, the progressive left is pushing the idea of Reparations; the idea that people who never owned slaves should give large sums of money to people who never were slaves in order to compensate, allegedly, for injustices suffered by the ancestors of non-slaves that were committed by the ancestors of non-slaveowners. (And a great way for Democrats to tell low-information voters that there is a huge pile of money owed to them that greedy Republicans don’t want them to have.)

But if the point of this exercise is “justice,” shouldn’t the weight of justice fall more heavily on those with the closest ties and relationships to the perpetrators of injustice? Because there is clearly one group of people who are far more responsible for injustices committed against African-Americans than other groups of people.

Which of two political parties in the USA was founded for the explicit purpose of abolishing slavery; the Republican Party. Which party supported slavery and opposed the abolition thereof; the Democrat Party.

Which party was it that instituted the Jim Crow laws, and maintained the institution of Segregation well into the 20th Century; the Democrats. What was the party that forcibly integrated previously segregated schools in the South; the Republican Party.

A majority of which party supported the 1964 Civil Rights Act; the Republican Party. A majority of which party opposed it; the Democrat Party.

Clearly, Democrats are responsible for the vast majority of injustices committed against African-Americans. Pay up.

Now, will the Libs be gay-haters???? Your choice.

Actually, I think reparations are an interesting concept...

In order for damages to be collected, you need two elements....

One is an aggrieved party, and the blacks fit the bill.... They actually have a tragic history in our nation....

The other element is a party that caused the damages, and the Democrats, throughout their history, have demonstrated a gross violation of civil rights....

Time to pay up....

Interesting note...

Pick a side.

GayPatriot Should Democrats Pay Reparations

So, once again, the progressive left is pushing the idea of Reparations; the idea that people who never owned slaves should give large sums of money to people who never were slaves in order to compensate, allegedly, for injustices suffered by the ancestors of non-slaves that were committed by the ancestors of non-slaveowners. (And a great way for Democrats to tell low-information voters that there is a huge pile of money owed to them that greedy Republicans don’t want them to have.)

But if the point of this exercise is “justice,” shouldn’t the weight of justice fall more heavily on those with the closest ties and relationships to the perpetrators of injustice? Because there is clearly one group of people who are far more responsible for injustices committed against African-Americans than other groups of people.

Which of two political parties in the USA was founded for the explicit purpose of abolishing slavery; the Republican Party. Which party supported slavery and opposed the abolition thereof; the Democrat Party.

Which party was it that instituted the Jim Crow laws, and maintained the institution of Segregation well into the 20th Century; the Democrats. What was the party that forcibly integrated previously segregated schools in the South; the Republican Party.

A majority of which party supported the 1964 Civil Rights Act; the Republican Party. A majority of which party opposed it; the Democrat Party.

Clearly, Democrats are responsible for the vast majority of injustices committed against African-Americans. Pay up.

Now, will the Libs be gay-haters???? Your choice.

Thanks....

The internet is the bane to the left....their lies can no longer go unchallenged by the truth......in the old days, they controlled the press, education and hollywood....and they could say Republicans are the racists and the democrats....with the history of slavery, jim crow and the Great Society addiction...were the non racists....but not anymore, now they will be challenged every step of the way.....and that burns their asses........

Forum List

Back