Obama's IRS destroys another hard drive in violation of court order

The IRS demands that those of us among the peasantry maintain business records for seven years. Why do they not follow the rule it imposes on everyone else?

How Long Should You Keep Business Records? | Nolo.com

The IRS requires that you maintain the harddrives of folks who no longer work for you?

Really?

Yes, Skylar, I'm surprised you don't know that. A private entity that destroyed records after an employee leaves would get in a lot of trouble if the IRS audited them.

Can you show me the IRS requirement that you keep hard drives from employees that don't work for you anymore for 7 years.

The specific statute, please. Not your gibberish paraphrases.

You do what the judge tells you to do, or your ass goes to jail.

But not now, apparently.

The IRS demands that those of us among the peasantry maintain business records for seven years. Why do they not follow the rule it imposes on everyone else?

The IRS requires that you maintain the harddrives of folks who no longer work for you?

Really?

Yes, Skylar, I'm surprised you don't know that. A private entity that destroyed records after an employee leaves would get in a lot of trouble if the IRS audited them.

Can you show me the IRS requirement that you keep hard drives from employees that don't work for you anymore for 7 years.

The specific statute, please. Not your gibberish paraphrases.

You do what the judge tells you to do, or your ass goes to jail.

But not now, apparently.
Another blind partisan rightist who failed to read the actual court document.

Really?

Having nothing whatsoever to do with the lie propagated by the thread premise.

Forum List

Back