Official Mueller Report Thread

Barr’s News Presser COMPLETELY VINDICATED President Trump!

No it didn't idiot. Barr has no credibility and his word is meaningless.

The only thing that can vindicate Trump is Mueller's (NOT BARR'S) report, and Barr has speciifically said that the report DOES NOT exonorate Trump.

Now it will be time for Barr to investigate what was the justification for the Obama administration to launch an investigation into the TRUMP campaign and get things so wrong.

Oh yes and I'd bet Barr will find out some very interesting info about the investigation into the 2016 elections.

I'm wondering just who will be in the cross hairs??
A very very long list indeed perhaps including Obummer himself. We shall see as the shit begins to hit the fan shortly.

Bottom line, no collusion, no obstruction. Dems can't change that, all they can do is keep hammering away saying "he's guilty, he's guilty". It will ring hollow with the voters in 2020 and Trump will be reelected as a result. Thanks, lefties. You're idiots.

This is the OFFICIAL Mueller Report thread.

Please put all threads about the Mueller Report here.

Mueller Report threads not in this thread could end up being deleted.

there it is boys,, read a weep! No collusion no obstruction right from the horses mouth!
He said the Trump campaign didn’t knowingly collude with the Russians.

But one thing they all agree on, is that Vladimir Putin worked hard to get Trump elected president.

Everybody can agree on that, even Republicans.
upload_2019-4-18_10-16-0.jpeg

He did!!! He did!!!... And that Russian agent Vladimir sent was a huge benefit to Trumps campaign!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Means next to nothing.

Democrats outraged as Trump team shapes Mueller report rollout

'The two top Democratic leaders on Capitol Hill, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, called on Mueller to publicly testify "as soon as possible."
"Attorney General Barr's regrettably partisan handling of the Mueller report, including his slanted March 24th summary letter, his irresponsible testimony before Congress last week, and his indefensible plan to spin the report in a press conference later this morning — hours before he allows the public or Congress to see it — have resulted in a crisis of confidence in his independence and impartiality," the two leaders said in a joint statement Thursday morning.'

Trump team shapes Mueller report rollout, leading to Democrat outrage - CNNPolitics

Barr has proven time and again that he cannot be trusted on this matter and his words mean nothing.

If Trumpbots think this is over...guess again.

BTW - I doubt that Trump did anything illegal with Russia. Stupid - put probably not illegal.

But the childish way Trump and Barr are handling this whole thing are guaranteeing that it will not go away until they release the entire report to Congress.
The fact that they won't do it just adds to the assumption of guilt on Trump's part.

89C23938-02E3-4E0D-BF00-E3618AE7CD84.jpeg

No it didn't idiot.

The only thing that can vindicate Trump is facts laid out in Mueller's (NOT BARR'S) report.
Barr was indeed going by facts in Mueller's Report.

He was when he said report does not exonorate Trump. He then took it upon himself to exonorate Trump and that part no one gives a shit about.

Lets see the report.
Thou loggerheaded fat-kidneyed lewdster!

No it didn't idiot.

The only thing that can vindicate Trump is facts laid out in Mueller's (NOT BARR'S) report.
Barr was indeed going by facts in Mueller's Report.

He was when he said report does not exonorate Trump. He then took it upon himself to exonorate Trump and that part no one gives a shit about.

Lets see the report.
You are truly one deluded dumbass! Do yourself a favor and get a clue before you piss away your entire miserable life.

I really believe the fun is going to start first with the Horowitz report and then with the report on FISA abuse.

Heads are going to roll.

Andrew McCarthy pointed out something that I never thought about. Mueller never used the FISA court nor did
he ever comment on it. The 3 ensuing FISA warrants the FBI used Spying warrants when they knew they had no
evidence of collusion...just the Steele Dossier.

Mueller was smart enough not to fall into that trap, but he would have had to know that since Sept of 2017 there
was no collusion. He may get called to the deck on why he wasted all that money.

Mueller used the same FBI investigators in the SC who are tied up with the FISA.

Means next to nothing.

Democrats outraged as Trump team shapes Mueller report rollout

'The two top Democratic leaders on Capitol Hill, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, called on Mueller to publicly testify "as soon as possible."
"Attorney General Barr's regrettably partisan handling of the Mueller report, including his slanted March 24th summary letter, his irresponsible testimony before Congress last week, and his indefensible plan to spin the report in a press conference later this morning — hours before he allows the public or Congress to see it — have resulted in a crisis of confidence in his independence and impartiality," the two leaders said in a joint statement Thursday morning.'

Trump team shapes Mueller report rollout, leading to Democrat outrage - CNNPolitics

Barr has proven time and again that he cannot be trusted on this matter and his words mean nothing.

If Trumpbots think this is over...guess again.

BTW - I doubt that Trump did anything illegal with Russia. Stupid - put probably not illegal.

But the childish way Trump and Barr are handling this whole thing are guaranteeing that it will not go away until they release the entire report to Congress.
The fact that they won't do it just adds to the assumption of guilt on Trump's part.
You are indeed clueless.

I remember during the presidential campaign Trump was asked if he would accept the outcome of the election.
It took some days for him to relent and say yes. The democrats and msm jumped all over him.

Fast forward to today....it's been 2+ years and the democrats have not to this day accepted the outcome of
the election. Also, they aren't accepting the results of a 2 year investigation, and in all honesty I don't
think they ever will.
You can't even use a hot knife to cut this hypocrisy
Priceless, witnessing the TDS infested liberals

No it didn't idiot. Barr has no credibility and his word is meaningless.

The only thing that can vindicate Trump is Mueller's (NOT BARR'S) report, and Barr has speciifically said that the report DOES NOT exonorate Trump.

Now it will be time for Barr to investigate what was the justification for the Obama administration to launch an investigation into the TRUMP campaign and get things so wrong.

Oh yes and I'd bet Barr will find out some very interesting info about the investigation into the 2016 elections.

I'm wondering just who will be in the cross hairs??
will maxine say "Well, lets impeach him anyway" again?
I think she already said it yesterday.

They turned every rock and found NOTHING. A total nothing-burger.

Trump is cleaner than I had thought.

Are you listening to this analysis? The reason Mueller punted the decision of whether or not it’s obstruction of justice to Congress is because he felt that a president can not be indicted.

But in the report it says that Trump put all kinds of pressure on Jeff sessions to unrecuse himself. He told sessions that sessions would become a hero if he would unrecuse himself. Refused.

Trump tried to get people to write letters that they didn’t believe were truthful.

All Clinton did was lie about getting a BJ. And getting a BJ was not illegal. Monica was well past the age of consent. And she admitted that she made the first moves.

They said that if Trump tried to obstruct one or two times then OK it could be mistakes. But after a dozen time of doing everything he could to obstruct, then that’s the very definition of obstruction.

Forum List

Back