OFFICIAL Put Your SOTU Comments HERE Thread

After Donald Trump invited himself to deliver the State of the Union speech in the house, Nancy Pelosi sent him this letter today:
Dxnp0ezU8AEvJRY

It's probably a fake letter. She hasn't sat down once to negotiate re-opening the government.
didn't she fly over to Afghanistan?

I see, if your guy doesn't win then you pout and throw tantrums got it.

I didn't shut down the government.

I know, Pelosi and Schumer did.

Nope

Yep, as soon as Dem's told Trump they would never fund border security fencing under any circumstances they owned it 100% Tissue?

Why should they fund the wall when Mexico's going to pay for it?

Mexico already paid for it and Congress has received the money. You are a bit slow aren't you. :itsok:

Nope

Yep, as soon as Dem's told Trump they would never fund border security fencing under any circumstances they owned it 100% Tissue?

Mexico is paying for it. the treasury takes in their payments. Trump needs the bill to get the money for what they paid for.

After Donald Trump invited himself to deliver the State of the Union speech in the house, Nancy Pelosi sent him this letter today:
Dxnp0ezU8AEvJRY
She just bitch slapped him haha. He found his match thr fat orange bully.
One thing tiny donnie can't handle is women who stand up to him.

Why are you so fascinated with the size of Trump's penis.? You can't even mention his name without alluding to the fact that you think it's small.

Did he steal your girl or something?
Oh my goodness! Who said anything about tiny donnie's penis? Besides you, that is................talk about a fascination......I mean.......really.......dude.........:26:

Nope

Mexico already paid for it and Congress has received the money. You are a bit slow aren't you. :itsok:

Oh really? How much did we get from them?

ummmmm, the gop just got hammered ... by a majority of voters.

What a crock of shit.

If 40 something Republicans hadn't retired the Dems likely wouldn't have taken back the House.

Fact
But they did....and let's remember that Orange Co. which used to be a GOP stronghold is solid blue now. :71:

Yes yes, Dem 'ballot harvesting' we got it. :itsok:
Of course....if conservative republicans lose, it's only because someone was cheating......we know that whinefest well.

Ballot Harvesting the left's new label for cheating. How many ballots were harvested from cemeteries?

Nope

For me it's the disclosure that HSA took 15K children from their families BEFORE Trump announced his "zero tolerance" thing, and HSA has no idea where those children are today. I'm not in favor of letting kids just come in so they become more DACA type folks, but I think HSA has to show a little more competence before we give them tools to arrest more people.

ummmmm, the gop just got hammered ... by a majority of voters.

What a crock of shit.

If 40 something Republicans hadn't retired the Dems likely wouldn't have taken back the House.

Fact
But they did....and let's remember that Orange Co. which used to be a GOP stronghold is solid blue now. :71:

Of course....if conservative republicans lose, it's only because someone was cheating......we know that whinefest well.

Ballot Harvesting the left's new label for cheating. How many ballots were harvested from cemeteries?
wow, airing some angst. LOL

She just bitch slapped him haha. He found his match thr fat orange bully.
I don't know how you think that was a win for Pelosi. It may have felt good to you, but she looks bad.
I disagree....however, I would have let him have the chamber and invited a random mix of furloughed federal workers as my guests..........and Elder Phillips.

Nope

Mexico is paying for it. the treasury takes in their payments. Trump needs the bill to get the money for what they paid for.

This has been reported again and again but leftwing idiots are unable to comprehend.

Nope

link?

Nope

For me it's the disclosure that HSA took 15K children from their families BEFORE Trump announced his "zero tolerance" thing, and HSA has no idea where those children are today. I'm not in favor of letting kids just come in so they become more DACA type folks, but I think HSA has to show a little more competence before we give them tools to arrest more people.

why would you know where they are? the HSA is responsible. you got a link that shows they don't know where the children went?

What a crock of shit.

Fact

wow, airing some angst. LOL
Don't you know? It's simply not possible for conservative republicans to lose.............................unless there was some cheating going on.

Nope

Oh really? How much did we get from them?

Yeah really, DUUUUH lmao!

letter is legit, pretty sure she sent it via twitter

the optics continue to turn against the left

I'm eager to see how the SOTU showdown turns out

IMO, Trump must give it, even if he has to do it from the Senate floor instead of the traditional venue in the House Chambers

media will be forced to cover it, unless they want to cede a ratings bonanza to Fox...

as Senator Cruz pointed out, the exposure will give Trump the chance to highlight how untenable the Democrat position really is & if Nancy forces trump into another venue; it will be another black eye for her

Either way, she is screwed, once again painting herself into a corner.

If she let's Trump speak at the House, she has backed down

If he goes to the Senate and makes a reasonable speech; she looks like a shill & a vindictive c... (rhymes with runt)

And if she attends it in the Senate or another venue, that just makes it painfully obvious she lied about security concerns.

Forum List

Back