Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

I think someone seems very defensive?

She's defensive and seems to be antagonizing others. I have noticed that the whole game. It is not her normal personality. Something is up here.

Well, you would get defensive if someone accused you of something that you knew wasn't true, wouldn't you?

I've posted all my posts where I mentioned Luissa, and it shows, contrary to what she is saying (that I came after her when she first joined up), that I was actually defending her.
You were the one that came after her, so no wonder you are jumping in and agreeing with her.

Are you two working together?

Now that the noise is less, I am not hearing anything.

I am pretty sure I would know if I were thrown in the brig and so would anyone else.

If the Doctor did save me last nite, not a hint that I should be grateful or something? Or that another Townie should be?

I am picking up nothing but silence.

Pout.

Regards from Rosie

I think someone seems very defensive?

She's defensive and seems to be antagonizing others. I have noticed that the whole game. It is not her normal personality. Something is up here.

Well, you would get defensive if someone accused you of something that you knew wasn't true, wouldn't you?

I've posted all my posts where I mentioned Luissa, and it shows, contrary to what she is saying (that I came after her when she first joined up), that I was actually defending her.
You were the one that came after her, so no wonder you are jumping in and agreeing with her.

You have to decide who I am in cahoots with. First it is Avi, then Bones and Aye, now Luissa.

You can't pin down a team because there isn't one. I am working with everyone who is not scum.

My ideas for the next couple days:

-Those who haven't voted, vote and let us know why

-If you did an overnight action, drop some clues

-Those who haven't, give us your reads

Other ideas:

-Review votes and reasons for them over the course of the game

-Look for trends and behavior

-Look for anything out of the ordinary

-Ask questions

-Leave your observations

Any other ideas are more than welcome.

I'm going to go enjoy my weekend.

All of you - What's your theme role? This can be very vital information, I'll tell you why after everyone answers.

I'm the Town tailor/seamstress.

i am a farmer which is why I dropped that plowing, reaping, and sewing into my vote for dblack. It is kind of hard to believe nobody not a PR seemed to pick up on Avatar's "for the children" stuff but I still have a few pages to read still, so I could be mistaken.

Several of us figured out he was the town teacher based not only on his for the children comments, but also his teaching the adults comments. To some of us, the for the children comments were one of many that made him look innocent but then we were told the themed roles weren't really part of the game and everyone got one.

Right. Fact is it was just luck anyone thought he was town...good luck but still luck ....except for scum

Running with the fact some got lucky is not logical. The very reason some believed him is the reason others did not. I'm still relatively suspicious of everyone who defended him too hard, except you Wolfsister. I believe you believe what you're saying even though it doesn't make sense to me

i am a farmer which is why I dropped that plowing, reaping, and sewing into my vote for dblack. It is kind of hard to believe nobody not a PR seemed to pick up on Avatar's "for the children" stuff but I still have a few pages to read still, so I could be mistaken.

Several of us figured out he was the town teacher based not only on his for the children comments, but also his teaching the adults comments. To some of us, the for the children comments were one of many that made him look innocent but then we were told the themed roles weren't really part of the game and everyone got one.

Right. Fact is it was just luck anyone thought he was town...good luck but still luck ....except for scum

Running with the fact some got lucky is not logical. The very reason some believed him is the reason others did not. I'm still relatively suspicious of everyone who defended him too hard, except you Wolfsister. I believe you believe what you're saying even though it doesn't make sense to me

Well present company excepted :D

It is funny--when I was reading threads I was like "That Ropey is more and more suspicious to me" and then I realized that is me now. I guess that is how this game plays with our paranoia :lol:

BTW Who the hell is Luisa or however one spells that name? For some reason I see that name come up but I literally have no notes on them. :doubt:

Sorry guys. Things kind of went haywire at work this week, and I gotta put in a weekend overhaul of a web deployment. I'll either have it resolved by Monday or Tuesday, or I'll be fired. In which case being lynched will be the least of my concerns.

Wake indicated no announcement was necessary on my part, but in the interest of avoiding Avi's fate, I thought a comment was warranted.

I'll keep my vote on Rosie. Her confusion over the power roles on day 1 is the only thing I've seen that looked like an actual slip. That's not much, but everything else I've seen is weak speculation or vague hunches. Also, the virulent fighting between the two factions over her and Avi on day 1 suggests that it was one or the other of them. Seems unlikely both were town. I should be able to check back in Monday and see if anyone has a better suggestion.

I'd suggest more consideration of the null-op on night 1. The power role people should be able to glean something important from that. How to communicate that info is the trick I suppose.

FWIW, the color role I was assigned was "businessman" , a local real estate developer.

You mean rebooting doesn't work any better for you tech geeks than it does for you guys to charge is $35 to tell us "Reboot and if that doesn't work, reinstall the software"?

BTW, what you think is "confusion", I think may be a clue to something else so you should go back and look at the with fresh eyes if you get the chance.

It is funny--when I was reading threads I was like "That Ropey is more and more suspicious to me" and then I realized that is me now. I guess that is how this game plays with our paranoia :lol:

BTW Who the hell is Luisa or however one spells that name? For some reason I see that name come up but I literally have no notes on them. :doubt:

She replaced Cafe. She's the quiet type

In this game only :lol:

My reads:

If one or two votes for Avatar were scum, the same goes with the votes for me.

I am seriously bugged by Wolfsister's lie and hypocrisy. She said over and over (dead horse,) that she would be the hammer vote for Avatar if it came to that. When it did come to that, she got wishy washy.

Then got all wigged out when MeBelle actually DID hammer Avatar. She said she would and then gets prissy because MeBelle did what Wolfsister lied about doing. Hypocrite much?

Why also be mad about MeBelle switching her vote after the fact? We are not supposed to be talking in the background. Why the expectation that MeBelle would lynch me and not Avatar? Why expect that unless there is background illicit info?

Wolfsister is also full of noise like Avatar. Posting with a lack of info and making a dead horse of me Why?
She did not share her flavor but demanded everyone else spit out their info or be suspect if quiet.

Revealing details about yourself moves the game forward and is not any kind of reason for beating a dead horse nor putting out reams of distracting noise!

She is my main Scum suspect because she is doing what was planned and is not giving it up no matter what. Just what a Scum roleblocker or a Goon is expected to do.

dblack jumped so fast on the wagon to lynch me but was all contemplative about Avatar. A sign of Scum frustration over no-one dying at nite, to be sure.

Same for Manifold wanting to be the hammer when the votes were not there.

Both are highly suspect.as Mafia.

Bones doesn't much care. She will be as nasty as she wants to be. And wrong about everyone she is rude to.

Those with appropriate reactions to the crapload of accusations and cistractive noise being thrown out are Luissa , MeBelle, Grandma (both wrongly accused by Bones,) Mertex and R.D.

Aye is a Facebook poster. She pokes and pokes and then throws up accusations on her Wall. BFD.

Shaitra and especially Sameech are interested in Town progress, carefully. They are the most righteous Town there is this time.

Submitted for your contemplative consideration. Hope you are enjoying a gourmet sandwich while mulling it all over.

TYVM!

Regards from Rosie

Luissa is a replacement player for Cafe au Lait who signed up but did not play. She isn't posting much but is pithy when she does.

Regards from Rosie

You have to decide who I am in cahoots with. First it is Avi, then Bones and Aye, now Luissa.
I wish I could figure it out, it's not that easy.

You can't pin down a team because there isn't one. I am working with everyone who is not scum.
You don't know that they are not scum unless you are scum yourself. We all think we know, but the reality is we're going with our gut feelings and Scum is good at making us feel safe with them.

Other ideas:

-Ask questions

-Leave your observations

Me too....

But, I just wanted everyone to know that I have not lied. Luissa got herself in a spot because she claimed that I came after her from the very first. My posts show the opposite, that certainly is something to question.

Luissa is posting elsewhere. She's hardly contributed.

Is she playing this game or not?

Wake @ her to start yesterday. I wonder if she even sees these on her phone?

I have been reading. I didn't want to do too much until I saw what was going on. Last time I moved too quickly and people questioned my motives. :D

Here's another thing I want to point out. Notice Wolfsister is coming hard at Luissa for not "contributing" - asking if she is playing the game or not.

Notice Luissa's answer to her, "I have been reading - I didn't want to do too much until I saw what was going on."

She hardly gets ruffled over Wolfsister's accusation. Her response is friendly and explnatory.

Yet when I merely suggested that Luissa could have been one of the two other votes for Avatar (meaning scum), she gets her panties all in a wad and comes after me.

Then Wolfsister, who cast the first vote against Luissa and kept accusing her of not playing the game, all of a sudden turns friendly with Luissa and agrees with her about me, claiming I am being defensive and I am antagonizing everyone. I would think that Wolfsister's comments about Luissa would be pretty antagonizing, unless Luissa is in cahoots with Wolfsister, so it doesn't mean anything?

Just thinks to consider.

I have been reading. I didn't want to do too much until I saw what was going on. Last time I moved too quickly and people questioned my motives. :D

Here's another thing I want to point out. Notice Wolfsister is coming hard at Luissa for not "contributing" - asking if she is playing the game or not.

Notice Luissa's answer to her, "I have been reading - I didn't want to do too much until I saw what was going on."

She hardly gets ruffled over Wolfsister's accusation. Her response is friendly and explnatory.

Yet when I merely suggested that Luissa could have been one of the two other votes for Avatar (meaning scum), she gets her panties all in a wad and comes after me.

Then Wolfsister, who cast the first vote against Luissa and kept accusing her of not playing the game, all of a sudden turns friendly with Luissa and agrees with her about me, claiming I am being defensive and I am antagonizing everyone. I would think that Wolfsister's comments about Luissa would be pretty antagonizing, unless Luissa is in cahoots with Wolfsister, so it doesn't mean anything?

Just thinks to consider.

It's your defensiveness.
And I didn't get mad at you or come at you. It's your dramatics that made me suspect you.

I wish I could figure it out, it's not that easy.

You don't know that they are not scum unless you are scum yourself. We all think we know, but the reality is we're going with our gut feelings and Scum is good at making us feel safe with them.

Other ideas:

-Ask questions

-Leave your observations

Me too....

But, I just wanted everyone to know that I have not lied. Luissa got herself in a spot because she claimed that I came after her from the very first. My posts show the opposite, that certainly is something to question.

Dude, chill.

She replaced Cafe. She's the quiet type

In this game only :lol:

You guys are paranoid.

I guess I could not bother to learn the game and just spew non sense page after page.... Or I can read and figure it out. Which would you prefer?

It's Luissa. It's German.

Just thinks to consider.

Well, I agree'd with a comment she made about you being defensive and antagonizing people.

Gee, I wonder why? :eusa_whistle:

Just thinks to consider.

It's your defensiveness.
And I didn't get mad at you or come at you. It's your dramatics that made me suspect you.

Everyone who gets accused gets defensive. Many said that about Rosie when she was defending herself. I'm just amazed that you think I'm dramatic when I merely suggested that you might be scum, but Wolfsister can downright vote for you and then harass you for not participating, and you just answer very friendly back. It does seem rather suspicious.

And no offense Wolf and others. It's like some of you expected me to come in and know what I was doing and have instant strategy. Thanks for the credit, but I am really not that on top of things. :lol:

For one, I still don't get what I suppose to do in regards to my profession. Give clues? Reveal it?

Just thinks to consider.

It's your defensiveness.

Everyone who gets accused gets defensive. Many said that about Rosie when she was defending herself. I'm just amazed that you think I'm dramatic when I merely suggested that you might be scum, but Wolfsister can downright vote for you and then harass you for not participating, and you just answer very friendly back. It does seem rather suspicious.

Wolf said it and moved on, you dwell on it.
The only unfriendly thing I have done to you, is vote for you.

Just thinks to consider.

Well, I agree'd with a comment she made about you being defensive and antagonizing people.

Gee, I wonder why? :eusa_whistle:

She said I was defensive, you said I was antagonizing people, yet you were coming hard on her, voting for her and then nagging at her lack of enthusiasm in the game and yet, she merely shrugs it off....it does look rather suspicious.

I wonder why?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back