Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

I drew attention to myself in the early game drawing icescum to me most likely considering they couldn't kill me. Who voted for me? House and Mathblade.

Look at WHEN I cat my vote, you short-sighted fool. It was AFTER you outed your gambit, because voting against yourself goes against town's win condition and your so-called gambit claim sounded weak as hell (still does).

You guys tunnelling each other is perfect for scum. We have one ml left. Mislynch Wolf and Mislynch Aye. GG icescum win.

My experience (minus being attacked) is most helpful at endgame. Please trust me.

I drew attention to myself in the early game drawing icescum to me most likely considering they couldn't kill me. Who voted for me? House and Mathblade.

Look at WHEN I cat my vote, you short-sighted fool. It was AFTER you outed your gambit, because voting against yourself goes against town's win condition and your so-called gambit claim sounded weak as hell (still does).

*pat* Spin spin spin

You voted for me after I outed I was ice immune. Why don't you start saying who you think scum is? Why so defensive?

@Wolfsister77 @AyeCantSeeYou

You both will be alive tomorrow most likely. Can you set aside your drama for one day? I am likely dead tonight if I am wrong.

I caught Gath bc his bad vote flip. I caught House with his bad position flip on Mertex.

Wolf, if you are clearing House bc hood, you should autoscumread Math.

I'm willing to vote for mathblade today.

Then vote there. Having a discussion rather than you and Aye just yelling at each other is more fruitful.

Wolf just because House is your neighbor does not make him town. I would rather trust Cafe to pick between the two of you/Math. I think if I die, House wins.

There normally should be an NL today or tomorrow but scum are just going to kill conftowns.

SR, this is why she says House is town:

Bottom line, I'm not going to beg anybody for acceptance.

I've worked my ass off for town the entire game. Take it for what it's worth and use me however you see fit to continue on for the win.

Never mind!! This answer is as townie as they come. Thank You!!

Scumbody thinks her answer above is a win, along with the scummified question that preceded it.

Wolf just because House is your neighbor does not make him town. I would rather trust Cafe to pick between the two of you/Math. I think if I die, House wins.

There normally should be an NL today or tomorrow but scum are just going to kill conftowns.

SR, this is why she says House is town:

Bottom line, I'm not going to beg anybody for acceptance.

I've worked my ass off for town the entire game. Take it for what it's worth and use me however you see fit to continue on for the win.

Never mind!! This answer is as townie as they come. Thank You!!

Scumbody thinks her answer above is a win, along with the scummified question that preceded it.

You are making a fool of yourself. That is not the reason I am calling House town.

Aye, Wolf would have left me out and made some move to lynch the iceproof townie as scum. It ain't Wolf. Do not push me to choose.

Wolf will be alive tomorrow if we are wrong. I am not getting into a t v t. Vote House or Mathblade.

*pat* Spin spin spin

You voted for me after I outed I was ice immune. Why don't you start saying who you think scum is? Why so defensive?

I have my reasons. As Wolf is the only player I trust as town that I can communicate with away from scum (sorry Aye, but I disagree on your read of her), she knows what those reasons are.

Math is my scum read because Wake's description of Aye's ability implied town (she would have become a "Vengeful Townie" after being lynched).

Scarlet, I'm not voting for someone I believe is town.

As the above is not rock solid proof, that is why I am waiting to cast my vote.

*pat* Spin spin spin

I have my reasons. As Wolf is the only player I trust as town that I can communicate with away from scum (sorry Aye, but I disagree on your read of her), she knows what those reasons are.

Math is my scum read because Wake's description of Aye's ability implied town (she would have become a "Vengeful Townie" after being lynched).

Abilities are given out randomly whether a person is town or scum. Wake has clarified this in game thread.

I would be willing to vote for either mathblade or Aye. But I'd like to get Cafe's opinion and she's not on until later so I'll hold my vote until she weighs in. Once everyone has had their say, I will vote according to town's best interests and what 4 of us can agree on.

Scarlet, I'm not voting for someone I believe is town.
Aye, we are not using our mislynch on Wolf. Wolf is town. I will not vote there. Wolf is so town from my perspective that if you persist, you will be the mislynch. I can walk you through this or you can just save us the time.

I would be willing to vote for either mathblade or Aye. But I'd like to get Cafe's opinion and she's not on until later so I'll hold my vote until she weighs in. Once everyone has had their say, I will vote according to town's best interests and what 4 of us can agree on.

Aye is off the table if he plays ball and stops trying to vote you.

*pat* Spin spin spin

Read: I want to put shit into Wolf's head that conftown cannot rebut.

Setup spec is bad.

Forum List

Back