Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

It seems to me she is trying to tell us something here. And her doing it so blatantly, knowing scum is reading too may indicate she is hinting at something. She could be trying to save her hide, but I'm not convinced she is scum.

I am.

Yes, you think I'm scum, but now that I'm pressing you to give me a suggestion so I can use the ability you claim that by not using it I'm scum, you avoid it.....hmmmmm.

No, that's not true. There are other situations where a Townie can protect another person, and even if that person is Scum, the Townie that protected them doesn't die.

Well, yea. It's kind of a Catch 22 ability either way you want to look at it. No one's denying that.

I was just saying that it is moderately useful to town, where it's not useful at all to scum.

Unless scum wanted to use it to sell their cover as town.

Then... tada!

Okay, I'll go ahead and use my ability. Why don't you tell me who I should use it on, Grandma.

Fancy that.

No, that's not true. There are other situations where a Townie can protect another person, and even if that person is Scum, the Townie that protected them doesn't die.

Well, yea. It's kind of a Catch 22 ability either way you want to look at it. No one's denying that.

I was just saying that it is moderately useful to town, where it's not useful at all to scum.

Unless scum wanted to use it to sell their cover as town.

Then... tada!

Okay, I'll go ahead and use my ability. Why don't you tell me who I should use it on, Grandma.

Fancy that.

Yep

Yes, you think I'm scum, but now that I'm pressing you to give me a suggestion so I can use the ability you claim that by not using it I'm scum, you avoid it.....hmmmmm.

And there she goes with the OMGUS...

OMGUS only apply to retaliatory votes. I didn't vote for you, so you're lacking in the understanding of OMGUS.

It's your ability, you're such an incredibly valuable player, it's all up to you when and on whom to use it.

Okay, I'll use it, just to prove to others that I'm not Scum. It doesn't seem like I'm going to be able to convince you.
Use it on meeee! :D

That's a good idea......I think I will.

Okay, so your biggest fear is you might protect a scum Mertex with this role you have? Is that the issue? From what I am gathering if you accidently protect scum you die, or is it you protect anyone and if they are targeted, by scum for a NK, you will die for them?

It's your ability, you're such an incredibly valuable player, it's all up to you when and on whom to use it.

Okay, I'll use it, just to prove to others that I'm not Scum. It doesn't seem like I'm going to be able to convince you.

Okay, so your biggest fear is you might protect a scum Mertex with this role you have? Is that the issue? From what I am gathering if you accidently protect scum you die, or is it you protect anyone and if they are targeted, by scum for a NK, you will die for them?

Yes, you got it. That was the way that Wake explained it. Since Scum can't kill each other, if I shield someone, and one of the Scum teams (since they don't know who the other Mafia team are) target the same player for a NK, I'm the only one that ends up dying.

Again I stress, Why put your plan on who you are going to target out there if you were serious about using it? But you coul

Yes, you got it. That was the way that Wake explained it. Since Scum can't kill each other, if I shield someone, and one of the Scum teams (since they don't know who the other Mafia team are) target the same player for a NK, I'm the only one that ends up dying.

So why would you tell everyone what you are going to do? For the third time now.

But wait. I thought the rules state that if both scum teams target the same townie - then their powers cancel each other out, no one should die and they can't kill one another either for the same reason, their powers cancel each other out.

So, what I am gathering is you HAVE TO pick a townie to save according to the rules.

@Wake

Green_Orb.png
Human Shield

This should remove any doubt that I'm Town. If I end up dying, so be it. Those who are voting for me will look very suspect.

[Shaitra] - Human Shield (AKA Bodyguard)
Gain "1-Shot Meat Shield" status. You may guard one player during the Night, and if he or she would die, you will die instead.

@Wake

Green_Orb.png
Human Shield

This should remove any doubt that I'm Town. If I end up dying, so be it. Those who are voting for me will look very suspect.

Forum List

Back