Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

so my meta has changed from the last game where I was scum and you think I'm the king cafe?

could it be possible I don't have anything to lose by going after the scum more?

Analysis Day 1 reads there was a lot of posts which made me think Wolf was scum, maybe even the Queen.
Posts 38, 54, 58, 64, by Wolfsister, comes off as detached posting or separating herself from us townies.

“There is no way for the rebels to win with the usurper alive”. ~Wolfsister

“Scum has it tough enough dying if the ruler dies and being heavily outnumbered plus dealing with an usurper” ~Wolfsister

“You completely ignored all my posts that could make me town” ~Wolfsister392

Rest of the reads are as follows:

Aye: townish

House: leaning town

Wolf: queen/guard?

FA: null

SR: unsure- it is unlike SR to defend a move, and she defended her position on a wagon. She usually does not care what people think. (Post 760) However, other posts come off as helpful to us to beat scum.

Ika: null/not enough material to get a read, states his play may be a gambit (one which is antitown play according to Wiki).

Shaitra: guard or perhaps ursurper (most town SR has ever appeared? 387) possibly guarding SR? Shai's post just rubbed me the wrong way.

JoshB leaning town

TSO!: Null, not enough posts, same as last game. However, last game he said he did not want to play and it was a favor to Wake, this game he willingly signed up and was not a sub. I expected more posts given this game was a willing sign up. This bothers me.

Arden; null

Avatar: guard/usurper/king ( changed meta)

Mertex: town?

Mathblade: null

I think that is everyone.

We agree on a lot of our reads, except for House, the noob, who blended in well as Town last game.

Yep, Mertex is way too agreeable and continuously stresses a different play this game than usual. I can't believe I missed it but something is off with her. She keeps pointing out how she's calmer, less dramatic, less abrasive so that she can continue to convince everyone of it.

Yep, This is different from Mertex's normal town play.

Wolfsister
and
JoshB
lead a wagon against town

House promises to sheep Wolfsister and JoshB

YAWN........

is anyone at l-1 yet? no?

is mathblady lynched yet? no?

anything adressed to me? no?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yep, Mertex is way too agreeable and continuously stresses a different play this game than usual. I can't believe I missed it but something is off with her. She keeps pointing out how she's calmer, less dramatic, less abrasive so that she can continue to convince everyone of it.

Yep, it's different, I'm not going to get caught up in drama anymore. If some mistake that for scummy play, so be it, it is a lot less stressful, you should try it.

Yep, it's different, I'm not going to get caught up in drama anymore. If some mistake that for scummy play, so be it, it is a lot less stressful, you should try it.

Ummm right. As scum you not only hid out but did not make waves. Constantly stressing how you are not going to make waves is not your norm. I pointed it out.

Ummm right. As scum you not only hid out but did not make waves. Constantly stressing how you are not going to make waves is not your norm. I pointed it out.

Yep, and I saw the havoc that you and Rosie caused....not pleasant at all. People can change...you keep telling me I should change and I'm trying, but you're not.

Yep, and I saw the havoc that you and Rosie caused....not pleasant at all. People can change...you keep telling me I should change and I'm trying, but you're not.

Really? I haven't done anything but play the game since Rosie left. Tell me why you are trying to bring all that back again right now?

Really? I haven't done anything but play the game since Rosie left. Tell me why you are trying to bring all that back again right now?

I'm not. Ain't going there.

so my best read for ruler is ika. And if I'm right house and Arden are guardsmen. I could lynch any of them today.

and as frustrating as wolf is being I still think she is likely town.

If you had Arden as a guard read due to her objection to the ika wagon, I could understand that until the point where she began making solid town contributions (which is something you still haven't done, btw).

And that I was on board (and pushing) the wagon that you are so convinced will lead to the death of the ruler means nothing to your read of me is also telling.

You are sandbagging hard and I'm more convinced than ever that I have you pegged.

Iactually like this post. Doesn't it makes sense as a playstyle thing for guards to defend everyone? That way it's not such a big deal when they are defending the king.

Vote Arden

Unvote

The more I think about Cafe's post the more I think Wolf may be scum. I also like FA's explanation.

I think we may have dueling guards somewhere...

Wolf your antagonism is not helping you. I take things step by step. Those who rush my logic generally go not like it.

TDLR. If you are town, trust me to find out.

Medieval_II_screen3_large.jpg

Vote Count 2.3

★Arden (1): Josh_B
AyeCantSeeYou (0):
FA_Q2 (2):
Wolfsister77, House
House (3): Mathblade, ★Arden, Mertex
ika (1): Avatar4321
Josh_B (0):
Mathblade (1):
ika
Mertex (0):
ScarletRage (0):
Shaitra (0):
tso! (1):
FA_Q2
CafeAuLait (0):
Wolfsister77 (1):
AyeCantSeeYou

Not Voting (4): tso!, TheOldSchool, Shaitra, ScarletRage

~ With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 10/8/14, @2PM Central.

Unvote

The more I think about Cafe's post the more I think Wolf may be scum. I also like FA's explanation.

What do you think about all of the AtE from wolfsister? And about her actually turning the flameing into a case. (It shows me that she's actually trying to play the game) -oh and that apology on behalf of USMB. or the fact that she was trying to listen to other players.

I'm trying to sit back and watch this wagon grow, while I'm trying to decide if the people pushing it are town or not.

@everyone Who all do think on the Wolfsister wagon is fake pushing it?

Wolf your antagonism is not helping you. I take things step by step. Those who rush my logic generally go not like it.

TDLR. If you are town, trust me to find out.

That's fine but make up your mind. First you say I'm scum based on my first posts, then you move on to others as scum, then you put me in a town group to lynch ika, then you vote me for ignoring it, then Rosie, then you sheep me to vote FA, then you listen to Cafe who's doing what everyone does when they read the first few pages which is scumread me, then unvote FA for an explanation that was not good from him, then say I'm scum but if I'm town you'll find out.

Loop de loop. I'm not that hard to figure out as any alignment.

Unvote

What do you think about all of the AtE from wolfsister? And about her actually turning the flameing into a case. (It shows me that she's actually trying to play the game) -oh and that apology on behalf of USMB. or the fact that she was trying to listen to other players.

I'm trying to sit back and watch this wagon grow, while I'm trying to decide if the people pushing it are town or not.

@everyone Who all do think on the Wolfsister wagon is fake pushing it?

Are you reading the posts? WS doesn't have a wagon. She's got one vote. Several think she's scum.

Forum List

Back