Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

ika, other than me and mathblade who is arguing that you are the ruler? I have had my vote on you all day and a nice chuck of day one so who are all these other people?
concerning tso, while he isn't my top choice I have no problem supporting his lynch. His behavior is suspicious. My guess is he would be a guard or the usurper if anything though. No one has been defending him.

ika, other than me and mathblade who is arguing that you are the ruler? I have had my vote on you all day and a nice chuck of day one so who are all these other people?
concerning tso, while he isn't my top choice I have no problem supporting his lynch. His behavior is suspicious. My guess is he would be a guard or the usurper if anything though. No one has been defending him.

houst at one point jokingly said it
titus implies it day 1.

----------------------

serious quetion time: if im not ruler who is?

Oh and Mertex. Saying what you are dealing with regarding House is worse than what I dealt with regarding Rosie shows me you have blinders on. It makes me sad that you are resorting to this with me. It shows you haven't really changed regardless of saying you have.

I was talking about the previous game, both from Grandma and Rosie, but I won't put up with House's insults, in this game. And the reason I addressed you was because you were encouraging his behavior with this post, after you claimed you were just playing the game.

Save your whining that I do the same and more. Unlike you, I don't hide from my nature. I'm well aware that I'm anti-town.

Can you please repeat that so I can see it?

Oh and Mertex. Saying what you are dealing with regarding House is worse than what I dealt with regarding Rosie shows me you have blinders on. It makes me sad that you are resorting to this with me. It shows you haven't really changed regardless of saying you have.

I was talking about the previous game, both from Grandma and Rosie, but I won't put up with House's insults, in this game. And the reason I addressed you was because you were encouraging his behavior with this post, after you claimed you were just playing the game.

Save your whining that I do the same and more. Unlike you, I don't hide from my nature. I'm well aware that I'm anti-town.

Can you please repeat that so I can see it?

That was a joke and a way for me to break the tension with humor. It's why I posted that dumb wolf, red riding hood thing. I was just joking around. I never encouraged anything.

I am not sure why you brought up all the Rosie drama again. I'm not seeing a reason why, every time you have a problem with House, you drag me into it.

I want you to play. I don't always agree with your play but so what? Many don't like my play and I've been called scum more than anyone.

Get your ass back in here and let's go lynch some scum. :biggrin:

The joke was, he posted something huge and in bold. So, I said, make it bigger I can't see it. [/Sarcasm]

Hey, I never said my humor was good or anything.

Mertex, House, please focus on the game, not each other. Cease and desist the personal attacks and namecalling immediately, and get back to lynching people. Don't make me put you over my knees. :) :D

VC incoming.

I have concerns with your action.

Scum benefits by sowing discord and chaos, it goes directly to their win condition because a disorganized town can't effectively scum hunt.

For you to intervene in this manner implies a soft mod-confirm of Mertex being town, because otherwise you are chopping her off at the knees.

A soft mod-confirm that Mertex is town also implies that I may be scum by indirect divine decree because it lends her unearned credibility.

Please allow scum to play to their win con or hard confirm those you are chastising.

And with that, I'm off to work. Need to get to Fort Worth before sundown.

houst at one point jokingly said it
titus implies it day 1.

----------------------

serious quetion time: if im not ruler who is?

if I had a better candidate, id be voting for them. So why don't you tell me?

Mertex, House, please focus on the game, not each other. Cease and desist the personal attacks and namecalling immediately, and get back to lynching people. Don't make me put you over my knees. :) :D

VC incoming.

Scum benefits by sowing discord and chaos, it goes directly to their win condition because a disorganized town can't effectively scum hunt.

For you to intervene in this manner implies a soft mod-confirm of Mertex being town, because otherwise you are chopping her off at the knees.

A soft mod-confirm that Mertex is town also implies that I may be scum by indirect divine decree because it lends her unearned credibility.

Please allow scum to play to their win con or hard confirm those you are chastising.

telling both of you to cool it doesn't confirm anyone anything. Why on earth would you think it did?

telling both of you to cool it doesn't confirm anyone anything. Why on earth would you think it did?

I'm looking at his reply in another way. It makes me think House could be unintentionally telling us he's one of the scum by the parts I bolded below. By attacking the person instead of the posts with name calling and insults, is he trying to cause town to fall into chaos?

VC incoming.

So is this what you have been doing? Sowing discord and chaos by insulting people and arguing with them?

What makes you think this mod confirms Mertex as town and you as scum?

So is Mertex town or scum? By your reasoning she is scum for causing chaos but also town because Wake is somehow calling her town by telling you both to knock it off and therefore that makes her town because she can't play to her wincon as scum. You are also saying this therefore makes you scum even though you are both arguning.

This is going into WTF land but is super defensive.

You are also telling us scum like discord and chaos and hello? What do you think you are doing?

VC incoming.

So is this what you have been doing? Sowing discord and chaos by insulting people and arguing with them?

So is Mertex town or scum? By your reasoning she is scum for causing chaos but also town because Wake is somehow calling her town by telling you both to knock it off and therefore that makes her town because she can't play to her wincon as scum. You are also saying this therefore makes you scum even though you are both arguning.

You are also telling us scum like discord and chaos and hello? What do you think you are doing?

I'm glad someone saw his reply the way I did. I'd like for others to chime in on it as well and give us their take on how it comes off to them.

ika
ScarletRage
FA_Q2

Thoughts, please.

I've been thinking he is scum for a while. I questioned him on the post. Specifically because it does seem to be pretty scummy

VC incoming.

I'm glad someone saw his reply the way I did. I'd like for others to chime in on it as well and give us their take on how it comes off to them.

ika
ScarletRage
FA_Q2

Thoughts, please.

Well, I am none of the people you tagged, however when I read that post, my initial reaction was, uh, duh, YOU (House) are doing the same thing. And to be honest, IMO Wolf was feeding off of that last night while egging Mertex on. I don't see Mertex as creating drama this go round at all. Which in itself could mean changed meta, e.g. scum or she is trying to move past the garbage since so much surrounded her last game.

Dammit, pushed enter too quick. Anyway, I suppose it could mean he pointed the finger at himself, or this is the 'real House' and he is just very abrasive or really scummy.

@avi, you dodging question is noted

@wakescomment, i sometimes play into the mod notes type things, but i have to read it more in deph later im on break from work so i dont have much time.

VC incoming.

ika
ScarletRage
FA_Q2

Thoughts, please.

Well, I am none of the people you tagged, however when I read that post, my initial reaction was, uh, duh, YOU (House) are doing the same thing. And to be honest, IMO Wolf was feeding off of that last night while egging Mertex on. I don't see Mertex as creating drama this go round at all. Which in itself could mean changed meta, e.g. scum or she is trying to move past the garbage since so much surrounded her last game.

Mertex created a bunch today by saying things that could of been PM'd to Wake and saying she was quitting and name calling also and dragging the Rosie stuff back up with me.

VC incoming.

ika
ScarletRage
FA_Q2

Thoughts, please.

Mertex created a bunch today by saying things that could of been PM'd to Wake and saying she was quitting and name calling also and dragging the Rosie stuff back up with me.

Yes, after she was pushed by House she responded. He pushed her. I have no clue as to what he game play is or if he thinks he can get the more emotional players to 'crack' if he thinks they are scum, I have no clue. His comments to her last night were more than just game play IMO. You seemed to "like" some of his comments which came off as ganging up on Mertex to me, then you quoted his "big font' comment and seemed to egg him on more.

To be honest Wolf, you need to take the advise you gave to Mertex, regarding PMs, quitting the game, etc. As far as the Rosie stuff, it was a major part of Day1 and it is hard to see the game for the mess. Do recall your ploy as scum in game 3 was to start an argument with a player and get them voted out, you succeeded. So when I see your emotional play, I don't know where to put you and if it is not another ploy. That's my two cents.

The drama and emotional outbursts do nothing for this game, except to turn people off. This game is supposed to be fun but this shit ends up dragging people down.

ika
ScarletRage
FA_Q2

Thoughts, please.

Yes, after she was pushed by House she responded. He pushed her. I have no clue as to what he game play is or if he thinks he can get the more emotional players to 'crack' if he thinks they are scum, I have no clue. His comments to her last night were more than just game play IMO. You seemed to "like" some of his comments which came off as ganging up on Mertex to me, then you quoted his "big font' comment and seemed to egg him on more.

To be honest Wolf, you need to take the advise you gave to Mertex, regarding PMs, quitting the game, etc. As far as the Rosie stuff, it was a major part of Day1 and it is hard to see the game for the mess. Do recall your ploy as scum in game 3 was to start an argument with a player and get them voted out, you succeeded. So when I see your emotional play, I don't know where to put you and if it is not another ploy. That's my two cents.

The drama and emotional outbursts do nothing for this game, except to turn people off. This game is supposed to be fun but this shit ends up dragging people down.

I explained the font thing as a joke to break the tension. That's my sense of humor.

Why is it when this has been discussed at length and I continuously try to get back on track, people keep trying to bring this back up with me? Rosie brought it back up the next day when it was done. Mertex brings it up today when it's done. Now you bring it up again when it's done.

If you can excuse Mertex telling House off, swearing, and threatening to quit, then you don't need to lecture me something I've already apologized for and said I won't do again. It takes two. I didn't get there by myself.

I'm done defending myself for this.

So, everyone who won't let the drama go is an FoS right now. If it drags the game down, then do not bring it up during the game. Bring it up with me post game, start a conversation when the game is over, PM Wake.

Do you have any reads Cafe or anyone you want to vote as scum?

Forum List

Back