Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

we didn't vote for obvious town. We voted house whose been playing scummy or at least majorly anti town all game.

can anyone help me with the Rosie lynch info? For whatever reason wakes links dont take me to the vote counts like they should.

we didn't vote for obvious town. We voted house whose been playing scummy or at least majorly anti town all game.
Hostlity is not anti town. Personal attacks are. Saying a mislynch is stupid when town is about to mislynch is hostile and blunt. However it is the most protown thing to do.

My town and scumreads have been pretty accurate but they just went a major shakeup due to yesterday.

Right now, I am pretty sure a lot of scum were on the House wagon towards the end. We should look at the wagons vote pattern twice. Once supposing Wolf is town. Once supposing she is scum.

Pretty sure we can net us a guard that way. I don't think we have the ability to get Wolf lynched today.

(0):
AyeCantSeeYou (0):
FA_Q2 (0):
House (1): ★Arden
Josh_B (1): RosieS
Mertex (0):
RosieS (LYNCH): Josh_B, Wolfsister77, House, Shaitra, Avatar4321, ScarletRage, AyeCantSeeYou, Mathblade
TheOldSchool, ika
tso! (0):
TheOldSchool (0):
Wolfsister77 (2): FA_Q2, Mertex

can anyone help me with the Rosie lynch info? For whatever reason wakes links dont take me to the vote counts like they should.

so those voting for both Rosie and house include:

me, josh, wolf, aye, and math.

a good list to start scum hunting

I am fine with lynching either Josh or Math.

You AV look pretty town. Math is actually swinging voting the ruler so she's either guard wifoming it or town. Eitherway she's acting protown.

Wolf's the ruler so unless we get a miracle Wolf will not swing.

Aye looks town as well.

Vote:Josh B

Your tunnel vision regarding me is duly noted SR and laughable. I sure hope you aren't town going after a fellow townie all game and are actually scum trying to take me out to get rid of another townie.

I really can't see any other reason for your intense focus on me.

I'm not moving my vote unless someone can show me something really solid that someone else is scum.

Wagon analysis is impossible when the guards don't know who the other guards are.

I am fine with lynching either Josh or Math.

You AV look pretty town. Math is actually swinging voting the ruler so she's either guard wifoming it or town. Eitherway she's acting protown.

Wolf's the ruler so unless we get a miracle Wolf will not swing.

Aye looks town as well.

Vote:Josh B
I don't get scum from Josh at all at this time. Care to explain why he reads as scum to you?

Math, however, has bothered me for a while. She just does not seem to be actively involved in hunting scum and her votes seem rather random. Things that I would expect from scum.

I see little reason to believe wagon analysis is useless simply because the scum dont know each other. They still want the rebels dead and that means lynching.

I see little reason to believe wagon analysis is useless simply because the scum dont know each other. They still want the rebels dead and that means lynching.

They don't know if they are lynching a fellow guard or not. Several players were not even around when House's wagon took off. I don't think they should be overlooked.

Besides' SR's a scumbucket so I'm sticking with her anyway.

perhaps you could make a better case for scarlet. The most I've seen is she is scum because she voted for you

Forum List

Back