Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

Ika vote wolf with me. Let's carryon House's legacy and get a guard or two down.

sure wolf. This doesn't look at all like scarlet is trying to lynch you. She is just trying to build a wagon on you to reward you for all your hard work hunting scum

Ika vote wolf with me. Let's carryon House's legacy and get a guard or two down.

sure wolf. This doesn't look at all like scarlet is trying to lynch you. She is just trying to build a wagon on you to reward you for all your hard work hunting scum

She's been trying to lynch me all game. What's your point? She called me a guard in that post, later called me the ruler. She called Josh one of her strongest townreads and then votes him the next day and calls him a guard. She makes a deal with House to lynch two townies and doesn't care about the consequences. She tries to round up random people in a group and lynch random people after arguing against random lynching. She has never once laid out a case against me and I've mostly been her focus this game. She never lays out a case for anyone being guard or ruler or town. She makes zero sense. She's just doing random, illogical things. There's no reasoning behind it. I see nothing she has done this game as anything that I'd call coming from a town mindset.
So, I'm voting her. If you have a better candidate, lay it out.

I am fine with lynching either Josh or Math.

You AV look pretty town. Math is actually swinging voting the ruler so she's either guard wifoming it or town. Eitherway she's acting protown.

Wolf's the ruler so unless we get a miracle Wolf will not swing.

Aye looks town as well.

Vote:Josh B
I don't get scum from Josh at all at this time. Care to explain why he reads as scum to you?

Math, however, has bothered me for a while. She just does not seem to be actively involved in hunting scum and her votes seem rather random. Things that I would expect from scum.

Josh screams guard to me due to his selective behavior. His whole reasoning for wanting House dead was due to him being scum. I tell Josh he's wrong. He then wants to turn around and lynch me when it's proven I am right.

FA_Q2 Math doesn't seem random to me, just apathetic. Perhaps we can draw her out of her funk to see which one of us is right?

Wolfsister77 The only reason I am not voting for you Wolf is because I feel you are the ruler and we're not getting a wagon on you for that reason. If you're town and have all the scum defending you, count your blessings.

@All The way to break this setup is to townhunt not to scumhunt. If you eliminate certain players as town, then the scum MUST be in the remainder. I'm hard reading ika as town and I doubt anything will change that. My gut says Wolf Arden Mertex JoshB scumteam, but it's best if I don't get into tunnelvision. Math could still be a guard faking me out. Her behavior makes sense for usurper as well but I don't see it.

Avatar, FAQ2, and ika all seem to be solid townreads.

If we get into lylo, we have everyone post their solid townreads, or not scumreads.

After all, what can scum do if we all figure out if each other is town? They have no NKs. So jump on your random train. Do unexpected shit. Illogic is logical atm with no guards and two townies down. Do what you can to get some people solid would die for townreads.

I had a solid townread and you made a deal with him to get me and I ended up turning on him instead. I don't feel right about that no matter what happens. I've lost a lot of the will to play now and don't care if I'm next.

BTW-You scumreads (Arden, Josh, Mertex and myself) are all town and your townreads-Avi and FA are likely scum. I agree with you on ika and also have him as solid town.

I have no idea why so many wagons form on me and dissolve. It could be town or scum motivated to keep me around either because I'm a townread or because I'm considered scummy to so many and it keeps the focus off them.

No one has even looked at Grandma yet.

Oh and scum could be protecting me because they think I'm one of them. I sure have been accused of it enough.

Wolf, while I think you are ruler, let's suppose I am jackass wrong for a moment. You said no one has looked at Grandma. How do you suppose we crack her?

Ika looked at me, it was very late last night. Scarlet, Wolfsister, you guys were there, don't you remember?

Anyway, I'm Town.

Re: the vote analysis: If I were Scum, I'd avoid voting, or at least avoid the major wagons so as not to lynch a possible crony. I'm going to look at the vote counts again, brb.

Well, OldSchool didn't vote both final counts, but USMB has him under a posting restriction.

But why didn't Shaitra vote?

vote: Shaitra

Well, OldSchool didn't vote both final counts, but USMB has him under a posting restriction.

But why didn't Shaitra vote?

vote: Shaitra

Grandma,

I replaced old school. He needed replacing after Day 1. And I think Old School did have a vote on SR at one point. I was not convinced House was scum, he did have me wondering with his swap vote, but explained it later, I did not vote for him.

As for vote analysis. I am looking at the votes differently as I type this. I'll let you know if I find what I am looking for in a bit.

Oh, okay, Cafe.

I was following the game, but I didn't take notes.

Still doesn't explain Shaitra not voting twice.

I also noticed that Mertex did NOT join in the final vote for Rosie even though Rosie was playing almost exactly as she did as Scum in Game 2.

i was somewhere late night?

last night i was working....

WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU STALKING ME?!?!?

but more seriously.....

can anyone legitimately justify their votes on the house lynch outside of "he was snarky/anti-town"?

I am only putting vote analysis of those that have votes on them or not-voting. If your name isn't here, you don't have any votes on you.

House's Lynch:

House (LYNCH):Mathblade, ★Arden, Mertex, Josh_B, AyeCantSeeYou, Avatar4321, , Wolfsister77, House

Mathblade (1): ika

Wolfsister77 (2):
ScarletRage, FA_Q2

Not Voting (3):tso!, TheOldSchool, Shaitra,

Rosie's Lynch:

RosieS (LYNCH): Josh_B, Wolfsister77, House, Shaitra, Avatar4321, ScarletRage, AyeCantSeeYou, Mathblade
ScarletRage (2):TheOldSchool, ika

Wolfsister77 (2):
FA_Q2, Mertex

Not Voting (1):tso!

tso! never voted-Grandma, TheOldSchool-Cafe and Shaitra didn't vote for House, Shaitra is out of town but Cafe though he was scummy and held her vote anyway, Grandma recently replaced in

I voted for both, Mathblade voted for both, Josh_B voted for both, Aye voted for both, Avi voted for both.

So, FA_Q2 was never on any of the major lynches but was on my both times. I've been calling him scum all game so he jumps on whenever a wagon forms on me, he's OMGUSing huge.

SR, and Mertex were both on me during each lynch-Mertex during Rosie's and SR during Houses'.

Otherwise ika was on SR or mathblade but that's the policy he's going with to votepark.

So who is the likey scum here? Ones who didn't vote? Ones on every wagon? Ones always on another person when a wagon formed on them or when a major one was taking off to avoid responsibility for it?

Hmmmm, FA just looks worse and worse to me this game.

FoS-FA, Still keep my vote on SR.

but more seriously.....

can anyone legitimately justify their votes on the house lynch outside of "he was snarky/anti-town"?

I was the 3rd vote, math and arden had been on him all day. Everyone after me added on very quickly-Mertex, Aye, Avi, Josh_B added on quick, then House hammered himself.

I regret it terribly and it was a huge mistake. But here's why I voted him:

He was trying to bargain with SR to get two people lynched, one he said over and over was town and was willing to lynch a townie which takes away from town's wincon. Plus he made the deal with SR who is scummy acting. I thought they had teamed up as guards to work out a deal to line up some lynches and thinking for sure one is town, he was willing to kill a townie which only helps scum. Not town.

Forum List

Back