Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

No avatar wagon is too easy. I officially do not like it.

We have Math who people are ignoring though.

We can only vote off 1 Scum at a time.

Unless we hit the freaking king, then JACKPOT!!!! :biggrin: I think Avi is scum too I have this niggling doubt since we always vote him off, but his meta is off. It is his scum question game and now his analysis town game.

No avatar wagon is too easy. I officially do not like it.

We have Math who people are ignoring though.

We can only vote off 1 Scum at a time.

not if we get the ruler. But as you guys look like your leaning toward me I doubt you are going to get one scum let alone the ruler anytime soon.

considering I've only been scum twice and tried to dominate the conversation the fact that you think this game is a scum game when I told you all before the roles were given that I wasn't going to be on as much, you would think it might dawn on you that I am not scum.

so yeah from dealing with a bunch of people who don't listen and enough crap in real life, I'm a bit annoyed to watch the rebels get manipulated so easily.

Avi, you are welcome to show your townieness by giving reads and last words like any good townie will do when they are close to a lynch. Like I did, when Aye asked me to when I was at L-2.

Or opinions of the gamestate or anything like you usually do in your town games?

All you've done is be defensive and irritable and way too careful. Like scum Avi said in his QT-that he wouldn't get too involved in the game or it could backfire.

I have to agree with what Wolf said, Avi.

Your gameplay is way off, even accounting for R/L issues.

I happen to agree with the case that has been built up against Avi. He seems a likely scum at this point and everyone is getting the same feeling.

Avi has been adding very little in the way of scum hunting but asking a lot of questions that dont really help us at all. I can go along with his wagon.

Vote: Avatar

It should be obvious that the wagons against town are being padded by scum.
Especially in this case where Any town wagon has a 5 vote lead on all other wagons.

FA_Q2 has always been suspect but this looks like that padding.

FA=3 votes

Avi=5 votes

7 needed to lynch.

Sorry ika. I want to see what happens here. These are my top 2 suspects.

It should be obvious that the wagons against town are being padded by scum.
Especially in this case where Any town wagon has a 5 vote lead on all other wagons.

FA_Q2 has always been suspect but this looks like that padding.
Remind me again how many towniees I have lynched.

Oh, thats right.

Forum List

Back