Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

I've given my reads. That hasn't been good enough for you. What's mode is I've actually been voting for people I find suspicious instead of just fighting everyone in pointless battles.

It should be obvious that the wagons against town are being padded by scum.
Especially in this case where Any town wagon has a 5 vote lead on all other wagons.

FA_Q2 has always been suspect but this looks like that padding.
Remind me again how many towniees I have lynched.

Oh, thats right.

Show me how that matters
Show me how you've done any type of information gathering
Tell me about the relationship between you, Wolf, and Avatar as it relates to this game.

Avatar lynch is wolfsister's baby. Show me an area where you think Wolfsister might be town, and you don't mind following her on the Avatar lynch.

FA does not think I'm town and never has. I'm not sure but I think I'm the only one he's voted for except for Avi right now. He wasn't on House lynch or the Rosie lynch.

FA does not think I'm town and never has. I'm not sure but I think I'm the only one he's voted for except for Avi right now. He wasn't on House lynch or the Rosie lynch.

Don't answer for him. Let the question sit until he answers it.

I feel utterly useless. Unless I draw a scum PM, I should just utterly give up playing.

I'll just be over here if and when people actually want to lynch scum.

You know, Wolf, Josh B, Mathblade... those people.

Oh for crying out loud. SR, you are the one that wanted two people chained up and wagoned. Well, here they are.

The problem with you is, they aren't the people you want but they are suspect by many of us.

Another problem you have is your constant scumread of me all game which is dead wrong. You'll find out sooner or later.

You are too stubborn about your reads. Josh_b isn't suspected by very many except you. It's just random.

Your reads are off this game.

I must have missed your read on Josh as scum.

In post 1419, a little earlier today, you wanted to pair Avatar up with someone as scum. So your post here is very confusing to me.

titus if your going to be useless at least do somethign to amuse me: do a selfvote

In post 1419, a little earlier today, you wanted to pair Avatar up with someone as scum. So your post here is very confusing to me.

You've missed quite a bit since House's flip. Josh wanted to lynch me despite being wrong on House and we had that out a few pages. If you can't find it, I'll grab specific posts.

You've missed quite a bit since House's flip. Josh wanted to lynch me despite being wrong on House and we had that out a few pages. If you can't find it, I'll grab specific posts.

Maybe I did, I just searched your name with Josh's name. Perhaps you did not specifically say Josh in your post when reading?

Cafe, while I commonly address people by post. Occasionally I don't. A search won't find every post. For instance, you were talking to me in #1577 but you didn't actually reference me by name.

Look at Page 71, it starts at about post 1401. There's a few posts by Grandma but watch the interaction between me and Josh. Should explain my flip on him. Josh has a post where he quotes the relevant posts. That includes why I think he's scummy.

Forum List

Back