Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

If you guys want to lynch him, we can do it after he's taken his second shot and find out if his results are valid or he's lying. Today we should lynch whoever we come to a consensus on/off the wagon.

Does this make sense to everyone? If he's NK'd by scum tonight due to being honest, we'll know he wasn't lying and one of the 4 on his wagon is scum.

Any protective role can make up their own mind what they want to do. To say too much about that, gives scum another target so Shhh......................

Then lets just vote no lynch and end the day. Why risk voting off a townie because you believe this incredible lie Wake has manufactured?

I'm fine with NLing in this scenario but only because of the unique circumstances. Otherwise, I would not advocate a NL on D1. But it could be informative to wait so I'll leave that up to the majority of town to decide.

Then lets just vote no lynch and end the day. Why risk voting off a townie because you believe this incredible lie Wake has manufactured?

Why no lynch when we have good odds of hitting scum. 1/3 at least if we go off wagon. 1/4 on?

Normally day one is a much lower chance of hitting scum. Whether wake is telling the truth or not we have good odds.

Why no lynch when we have good odds of hitting scum. 1/3 at least if we go off wagon. 1/4 on?

Normally day one is a much lower chance of hitting scum. Whether wake is telling the truth or not we have good odds.
Because he is lying. It is a last ditch effort to save himself.

I think of it like this. There is a suspected sniper in a building. We see him, he has a gun...he has even pointed at a couple of people...but he hasn't fired. Do you really wait for him to finally shoot, or do you take out the threat.

But hey...I am the newbie...believe his lie...play the game HE is laying out for you, and lose. At least a no vote...you don't kill a townie and you get his information D2 without the risk.

Fine. I will go for the one in three chance.

I am only going off the Wake wagon to move the game forward.

Vote: House

Regards from Rosie

lulz
Have you ever modded a mafia game before?
~mod note:Of course I have, but I can't link you to my past games because this was always supposed to be a secret account.
That's fine. I wasn't asking for that. I just wanted to know that you had done this before and that makes me feel that we weren't playing some setup that was completely broken. We don't have the protections against that here as we do on some other sites.

If you guys want to lynch him, we can do it after he's taken his second shot and find out if his results are valid or he's lying. Today we should lynch whoever we come to a consensus on/off the wagon.

Does this make sense to everyone? If he's NK'd by scum tonight due to being honest, we'll know he wasn't lying and one of the 4 on his wagon is scum.

Any protective role can make up their own mind what they want to do. To say too much about that, gives scum another target so Shhh......................
This actually makes the most sense. With a claim of one on and one off the wagon, we can aim wherever we think there is scum. Wake really has not given us much that is useful at this time so a normal lynch would make the most sense. If he is telling the truth, off or on the wagon is irrelevant. If he is lying then the information is irrelevant anyway. At least for a day one lynch. Tomorrow is another story all together.

Fine. I will go for the one in three chance.

I am only going off the Wake wagon to move the game forward.

Vote: House

Regards from Rosie

This actually makes the most sense. With a claim of one on and one off the wagon, we can aim wherever we think there is scum. Wake really has not given us much that is useful at this time so a normal lynch would make the most sense. If he is telling the truth, off or on the wagon is irrelevant. If he is lying then the information is irrelevant anyway. At least for a day one lynch. Tomorrow is another story all together.
Nearly everyone was ready to lynch him 'normally' until he created this story after his 2nd 24hr ultimatum. You are letting the first scum choice...the scum...run this game. Holy shit...no wonder no one wanted to play. Like I said, whatever.

Vote NO LYNCH.

Does that make my vote official for when you guys finally come around to making a decision...maybe Wake will come back in D2 and say he is the second coming of Christ and you tell you to jump 5 times and say a hail mary before voting.

What makes it even better is that it's 1/3 odds even if Wake is scum because I don't think his buddy is on the Wake wagon. Not on D1.

And I think that's why Nutz wants a NL so bad, since he can't get Wake lynched.

And Nutz needs to die because he's obv-freaking-scum.

Vote: Nutz

What makes it even better is that it's 1/3 odds even if Wake is scum because I don't think his buddy is on the Wake wagon. Not on D1.

No, I am just not a gulliable dope slurping up everything wake has to say. He is clearly lying...take advantage of gulliable dopes that have one 1 game as townies...playing with flawed logic and second, thrid chances for obvious scum. Vote for me...the town is fucked anyhow when you listen to Wakes nonsense. You would think, after losing over and over and over again...you might want to try something differnet.

And BTW...my first choice is Wolf...but I am sick of the fucking crying whenever I mention her name.

And BTW...my first choice is Wolf...but I am sick of the fucking crying whenever I mention her name.

And you've never given a single good reason for it. Plus, I thought when we made peace, comments like this were going to stop.

You are one of the three off the wagon and your passive aggressive shit is getting old.

This can die today.

Whatver floats yur bat. Like I said...you can kill a townie if it makes you feel better abut yourself...but in the end...you are just falling into wakes nonsense. Besides, I am not sure I can handle another 3 weeks of indecision and the changing of one's mind every hour because Wake told you to.

1 for 8...being a follower works for you guys!

No, I am just not a gulliable dope slurping up everything wake has to say. He is clearly lying...take advantage of gulliable dopes that have one 1 game as townies...playing with flawed logic and second, thrid chances for obvious scum. Vote for me...the town is fucked anyhow when you listen to Wakes nonsense. You would think, after losing over and over and over again...you might want to try something differnet.

Even if Wake is lying, it is still to town's benefit to let him play it out because the benefit is simply too great if he is telling the truth.

You are completely disregarding any possibility of Wake telling the truth when you simply don't know enough about the game to be so certain about anything regarding game mechanics.

The only way you can be so ignorant yet so certain is if you are scum, because you already have the answers, and an agenda to push.

Q.E.D, bitch.

Forum List

Back