Okay why is obama a good president?

No one said that things getting better was a bad thing
we have lost 6 million jobs in 28 months and our president spent 1 trillion dollars more than we had to save and create 3 million
those are facts
Do you call that a good thing?

The libral thinks that this entire world revolves around 2008
GWB was the president from 2001 and those 6 million jobs net positive are as real as it gets
I am going to say this one more time
I do not blame either Obama or Bush
Obama is killing the job market, yes, his policies on oil drilling alone is killing thousands. But the 6 million job loss is our fault, not his, not Bushes
and let me add
That electing a man who used that crises to run up our debt the way he has and to grow the size of govt is the fault of people who have done no research on any of these events
putting the same spam out over and over that has nothing to do with the truth got that man elected the first time
you like that 6 million people less have a job today than they did in 2008
re-elect him

Bush didn't create 6 million jobs. In his presidency, less than 2 million were created. Bush was a dismal failure and left our country on the brink of a depression. President Obama has turned that tide. Good stuff in my book!

Thank you Mr. President! Keep up the good work!
Christ, Obamabots like you are fucking laughable.....You live so far out of reality it's sad.

Fact is, Obama could blow his wife and kids brains out all over various whitehouse walls this evening, and by midnight, liberal fools like you would be coming up with all kinds of excuses that it must have been Michelle's and the kids fault, or George Bush was responsible. But it damn sure wasn't the Messiah's fault....After all, he farts rose scented fairy dust, and shits streams of lilac infused rainbows.......He's the mostest perfect man we liberals ever did see!

Whackjobs!:cuckoo:

Disgusting and way over the top. You are seriously disturbed, typical USMB right winger.

Bush didn't create 6 million jobs. In his presidency, less than 2 million were created. Bush was a dismal failure and left our country on the brink of a depression. President Obama has turned that tide. Good stuff in my book!

Christ, Obamabots like you are fucking laughable.....You live so far out of reality it's sad.

Fact is, Obama could blow his wife and kids brains out all over various whitehouse walls this evening, and by midnight, liberal fools like you would be coming up with all kinds of excuses that it must have been Michelle's and the kids fault, or George Bush was responsible. But it damn sure wasn't the Messiah's fault....After all, he farts rose scented fairy dust, and shits streams of lilac infused rainbows.......He's the mostest perfect man we liberals ever did see!

Disgusting and way over the top. You are seriously disturbed, typical USMB right winger.

Tissue?

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

:lol: POT*Kettle* Black :lol:

So, why can't you answer the question?

What did he do to earn the NPP?

He established a coalition to earn enough votes to be elected President of the US. A major accomplishment in a historically racist country and a critical event in racial tolerance. A follow-on to the prizes won by MLK, Desmond Tutu and Nelson Mandella
oh bullshit.....that had nothing to do with PEACE....and since you seem to think it does.....here are 2 definitions of the Prize i found.......

What is the Nobel peace prize?
The Nobel Peace Prize is an award that is given out to a person who has developed many public policies in regards to nations who are at war and need assistance. This award is also given out to someone who has exceptionally helped people in nations that are struggling with war and strife.

Alfred Nobel
According to Nobel's will, the Peace Prize shall be awarded to the person who
“ ...shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses.

now were did Obama do any of these things?.....

:eusa_whistle:.......anyone see Rw?......i kinda thought he would answer this instead of doing his Flaaaaaasshh impersonation and running by this.....

He established a coalition to earn enough votes to be elected President of the US. A major accomplishment in a historically racist country and a critical event in racial tolerance. A follow-on to the prizes won by MLK, Desmond Tutu and Nelson Mandella
oh bullshit.....that had nothing to do with PEACE....and since you seem to think it does.....here are 2 definitions of the Prize i found.......

What is the Nobel peace prize?
The Nobel Peace Prize is an award that is given out to a person who has developed many public policies in regards to nations who are at war and need assistance. This award is also given out to someone who has exceptionally helped people in nations that are struggling with war and strife.

Alfred Nobel
According to Nobel's will, the Peace Prize shall be awarded to the person who
“ ...shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses.

now were did Obama do any of these things?.....

:eusa_whistle:.......anyone see Rw?......i kinda thought he would answer this instead of doing his Flaaaaaasshh impersonation and running by this.....

Maybe he's Running from the 'Rascist' aspect of what he posted?

:eusa_think:

I would say that OBAMA is a good president because he follows the pattern set by most U.S. Presidents by basically saying things that everybody allready knows. U.S. Presidents are not expected to "Rock the Boat" when they get into office. They do not have as much power as most Americans think they do. The real power in America is way behind the scenes. The Presidents are constantly getting calls and taking orders from people the average American has never even head of and scarcely know exist.

If he was trying to destroy the country, what would he have done, differently?

It's jobs lost. Here's another...

JobLossByQuarter_1207-0610.jpg

Things sure look like they are getting better to me. I'm happy for that. Why aren't Republicans?

No one said that things getting better was a bad thing
we have lost 6 million jobs in 28 months and our president spent 1 trillion dollars more than we had to save and create 3 million
those are facts
Do you call that a good thing?

The libral thinks that this entire world revolves around 2008
GWB was the president from 2001 and those 6 million jobs net positive are as real as it gets
I am going to say this one more time
I do not blame either Obama or Bush
Obama is killing the job market, yes, his policies on oil drilling alone is killing thousands. But the 6 million job loss is our fault, not his, not Bushes
and let me add
That electing a man who used that crises to run up our debt the way he has and to grow the size of govt is the fault of people who have done no research on any of these events
putting the same spam out over and over that has nothing to do with the truth got that man elected the first time
you like that 6 million people less have a job today than they did in 2008
re-elect him

Thank you Mr. President for closing Girmo, having the terrorist trial in NYC, promising health care would not cost me anything and delivering despite the bribes and back room deals, thanks for $5 gas which you promised and most of all, thank you for never attacking Libya, a nation that was never a threat to the USA like you promised.

Thanks you Mr. President! Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
MMMMMmmmmmmm.........Breitbart!

*And*?

AAAAaaaaaaand.........

When it has Breitbarts name on it you know it's a farce

"Fool me once, shame on you........Fool me twice, you know Breitbarts been around"

This is not about Breitbart. This clip is from a portion of the Laura Ingraham show and she is interviewing the leader of the Black Chamber of Commerce. Listen to the clip and then you can defend your pussy president instead of being a sissy pissant and attacking someone who has nothing at all to do with the point.

MMMMMmmmmmmm.........Breitbart!

*And*?

AAAAaaaaaaand.........

"Fool me once, shame on you........Fool me twice, you know Breitbarts been around"

Rw.....there you are......did you give up on why Obama deserved the Peace prize?.....just wondering because all of a sudden you have stopped talking about it....it did not have anything to do with what i posted a few posts back did it?......just askin....

AAAAaaaaaaand.........

Rw.....there you are......did you give up on why Obama deserved the Peace prize?.....just wondering because all of a sudden you have stopped talking about it....it did not have anything to do with what i posted a few posts back did it?......just askin....

There is no need to further explain why the award was well deserved. How many times do you need to hear it? If you want to go back and re-read my justification.....go at it
Read the one about award winners for overcoming racial intolerance

Last edited:

Forum List

Back