Okay why is obama a good president?

AAAAaaaaaaand.........

When it has Breitbarts name on it you know it's a farce

"Fool me once, shame on you........Fool me twice, you know Breitbarts been around"

Rw.....there you are......did you give up on why Obama deserved the Peace prize?.....just wondering because all of a sudden you have stopped talking about it....it did not have anything to do with what i posted a few posts back did it?......just askin....

There is no need to further explain why the award was well deserved. How many times do you need to hear it? If you want to go back and re-read my justification.....go at it
Read the one about award winners for overcoming racial intolerance

how about showing me were HE did any of these?......

The Nobel Peace Prize is an award that is given out to a person who has developed many public policies in regards to nations who are at war and need assistance. This award is also given out to someone who has exceptionally helped people in nations that are struggling with war and strife.

According to Nobel's will, the Peace Prize shall be awarded to the person who
“ ...shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses.
Racial Intolerance my ass ....the minute Hilary was kicked aside in favor of this guy you knew the Democrats were going to do everything possible to get this guy elected Rw....how the hell can you possibly compare this Guy with what King and Mandela went through?......Obama had his path kinda cleared for him.....King and Mandela had to clear their own path....give me a fucking break.....

Any one want to try and fill that bill?

He's not.

He is, by all measures, the worst President in the history of America, with no rival anywhere near.
Meh.

He has a loooooong way to go to be as destructive as Wilson, FDR or LBJ....Though, he is giving it his best effort.

He does, however, have Carter and Ford beat for the title of most utterly incompetent.

Rw.....there you are......did you give up on why Obama deserved the Peace prize?.....just wondering because all of a sudden you have stopped talking about it....it did not have anything to do with what i posted a few posts back did it?......just askin....

There is no need to further explain why the award was well deserved. How many times do you need to hear it? If you want to go back and re-read my justification.....go at it

The Nobel Peace Prize is an award that is given out to a person who has developed many public policies in regards to nations who are at war and need assistance. This award is also given out to someone who has exceptionally helped people in nations that are struggling with war and strife.

“ ...shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses.
Racial Intolerance my ass ....the minute Hilary was kicked aside in favor of this guy you knew the Democrats were going to do everything possible to get this guy elected Rw....how the hell can you possibly compare this Guy with what King and Mandela went through?......Obama had his path kinda cleared for him.....King and Mandela had to clear their own path....give me a fucking break.....

So......after posting your lame argument for the third time, you think it has some validity?

In 1900 the Peace Prize was viewed as a way to stop war. There was a limited conception of what makes peace. Since then, winners have helped stop hunger, promoted international medical care, responded to national disasters, fought for the environment and even made strides against racism

So......after posting your lame argument for the third time, you think it has some validity?

In 1900 the Peace Prize was viewed as a way to stop war. There was a limited conception of what makes peace. Since then, winners have helped stop hunger, promoted international medical care, responded to national disasters, fought for the environment and even made strides against racism

and Obama did one of these 6 months in?.....your argument is pretty dam lame itself Rw....especially since you say HE got out there like MLK and brought people together.....

Barack-Obama---Hope-Action-Change-Campaign-Poster.jpg

Im laughing..................

Anybody else see the CNN poll from Pennsylvania today?? Ohhhhhh..............let me tell you something...........Boob McNut will be able to beat Obama in Pa in 2012. In a double digit hole FTW!!!

Obama Lied and people died, Still in war and just started another, gas prices went to $5.00, jobs are know where to be found. The economy sucks!!! Inflation, Food prices are rising to prices the people can't afford to pay people are starving!!! And this boob is on vacation again!!!! I think it is time for CHANGE and I am hoping for it!!!!

As we review
Oil exploration, extraction, delivary, refinement, and the sale of is about jobs and tax revenue
Raisng corporate taxes only means raising taxes on the citizen
People pay taxes, not paper
Exxon is paper

To me it was never about the person
The policies

Iraq was the right thing to do
Gitmo
We now know 5%UE was great
6 million jobs were created during those difficult times
No one can make this case for obama

The only thing Obama is good at as being President, is He is a good example of what we should not have as a President. this guys lack of experience as being a leader is showing daily. This is the worst administration and President in the history of the United States. We need hope and change in this country that is hoping for a change!!!!!

still waiting for the liberal response
it is simple what makes barack obama a better president
1 who deserve reelection

the number one reason is because he is good at vacationing number two he is good at playing golf!!!!

Obama could be the reincarnation of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln combined and that still wouldn't be hood enough for people like "JRK!"

Last edited:

Obama could be the reincarnation of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln combined and that still wouldn't be hood enough for people like "JRK!"

My friend I have serious issues with his policies, nit the man
and the question was why do you support him
not me

Why is it the liberal continues to think that people have beliefs that guides the way they feel about a situation or people are bad people or "racist"?
Obama to me is a Liberal
a Liberal who governs in a manner that a bigger govt that take's money from some and gives it to others
That believes people who work for a living are evil

I dis agree
I also know there are some who need our help, there are some who deserve our help, but there are some who just need to get off of there butts and go find a job

We also need to create more opportunities for those people
Like oil production

Its not personal to me, If Obama was a supply side, conservative, less taxes, less spending leader who did not go around apologizing for this countries past

I would love him

Last edited:

He's not.

He is, by all measures, the worst President in the history of America, with no rival anywhere near.
Meh.

He has a loooooong way to go to be as destructive as Wilson, FDR or LBJ....Though, he is giving it his best effort.

He does, however, have Carter and Ford beat for the title of most utterly incompetent.

Good points. I certainly wouldn't say Obama is the worst.... probably in the top 5 utterly incompetent.... but we need to wait a few years to fully evaluate the level of incompetence he achieved.

the number one reason is because he is good at vacationing number two he is good at playing golf!!!!

Funny on the day we find out he got Bin Laden some idiot would make the above post.

What does a 9+ year man-hunt along with a fine tunes seal team(s) have to do who is the president today?
Now before you take that personal
Obama being dead has nothing to do with all of the domestic mess we have nor does it finish the job in Afghanistan nor does, well you get the message
Obama gave the order, good for him. Let us not forget who done the real work

Bunch of right wing morons,

While Bush and the republicans failed to defend the country during 9/11 , failed to prevent our economy to crash and helped to create the biggest debt in US history this guy actually delivers: he repairs an economy that is on the brink of destruction, creates a health care system in a country with a party that is ruled by big corporations (the republicans), gets a nobel peace price for doing nothing (beat that :razz:) and while you guys are whining about how he s doing nothing he personally gives the order to get Bin Laden (the republicans also had this chance during their term, but they blew it because they didn't give the order ...)

And this one is for the US getting the mass murderer and runaway pussy :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh4jA-lLT8s]YouTube - AC/DC - Got You By The Balls[/ame]

Obama being dead has nothing to do with all of the domestic mess we have nor does it finish the job in Afghanistan nor does, well you get the message

And for the moron here above: Osama was the reason we invaded Afghanistan, plz go to school and get an IQ

You fail

71201d1218473003-post-you-favorite-fail-pics-2ywcpkg.jpg

Last edited:

Funny on the day we find out he got Bin Laden some idiot would make the above post.

What does a 9+ year man-hunt along with a fine tunes seal team(s) have to do who is the president today?
Now before you take that personal
Obama gave the order, good for him. Let us not forget who done the real work
The CIA and Special Op's are the ones fully responsible for taking out that scumbag.

Kudos to Obama for giving the order. It's what any president would have done. Well, except for William Jethro, who abjectly failed to take him out. Even when he was informed that the CIA had him in plain sight.

But then, the most important capture was KSM. The mastermind of 9/11, and number one planner of terrorist operations.

Forum List

Back