Olympic Arms, Inc. bans all sales to the State of New York Government

Buy something from LaRue Tactical for your AR to support Mark.

do they have little fuzzy sweters for them?

5376389641_c1e0db4ccd.jpg

No.

That is Advanced Armament Corporation ("AAC").

Makers of exceptional sound attenuation devices.

The guy sure is a snazzy dresser.
Gay?

York Arms - NY deliveries

York Arms - NY deliveries

Based on the recent legislation in New York, we are prohibited from selling rifles and receivers to residents of New York. We have chosen to extend that prohibition to all governmental agencies associated with or located within New York. As a result we have halted sales of rifles, short barreled rifles, short barreled shotguns, machine guns, and silencers to New York governmental agencies.
For "civilian" customers residing in New York:
At your choice, we will:
complete your order and ship to a dealer of your choice outside of NY
refund your payment in full
hold your items here for up to 6 months, at no charge - if you are in the process of leaving NY and taking residence in another state.
For LE/Govt customers in New York:
Your orders have been cancelled.

Feel free to wait as long as you want.

No proof that Olympic firearm doesn't do business with Agency's within New York?
Thought so, so shut the fuck up.

The fact that you don't understand what I'm saying doesn't reflect badly on me.

The fact that you haven't produce the link showing Olympic firearm doesn't do business within the state of New York only reflects badly on you.
Better hurry up York is going to stop oders for the new york police departments.

Last edited:
No proof that Olympic firearm doesn't do business with Agency's within New York?
Thought so, so shut the fuck up.

The fact that you haven't produce the link showing Olympic firearm doesn't do business within the state of New York only reflects badly on you.
Better hurry up York is going to stop oders for the new york police departments.

This is what I mean when I say you don't understand what I'm saying.

I'll try to slow it down for you.

You are making the claim that this "boycott" of NY Law Enforcement actually means something.

I am making the claim that it does not.

If you want to argue that various local law enforcement departments in NY buy guns from Olympic, it's up to you to prove it - not up to me to prove it wrong.

Even if the Bumblefuck, NY Sheriff's department did purchase guns from Olympic, it's not like there aren't hundreds of other companies that make AR15s.

So after you prove that they did have these contracts, you've still got to prove that it's anything more than a small inconvenience to sign contracts with any number of other companies.

This is what I mean when I say you don't understand what I'm saying.

I'll try to slow it down for you.

You are making the claim that this "boycott" of NY Law Enforcement actually means something.

I am making the claim that it does not.

If you want to argue that various local law enforcement departments in NY buy guns from Olympic, it's up to you to prove it - not up to me to prove it wrong.

Even if the Bumblefuck, NY Sheriff's department did purchase guns from Olympic, it's not like there aren't hundreds of other companies that make AR15s.

So after you prove that they did have these contracts, you've still got to prove that it's anything more than a small inconvenience to sign contracts with any number of other companies.

[ame=http://youtu.be/ml6o40s9R-A]Timer Stopwatch Counter 1 hour Maxiumum - YouTube[/ame]

Again, this sort of thing is hilarious to me.

Did Olympic Arms have any contracts with New York law enforcement before? And what point do they think they're making? It's not like there aren't plenty of other companies that make AR15s and 1911s.

Denying their company lucrative government contracts doesn't seem to effect anyone but themselves.

One company but what happens when other company's follow suit? What if all firearm makers suspend sale with the government.

This might actually be the funniest post I've seen this year.
In other words, the government is just like the criminals...if guns are cut off from one source, they will buy from another...paying whatever price exists...after all, money is no object...just steal that from the general public. Who knows..we could end up buying our government arms from foreign companies...:lol:

Kudos to Olympic Arms! I will be shopping on line very soon. I need another arm!

220px-Haliphron_atlanticus.jpg

Forum List

Back