Only 4,200 people for Trump rally in Pheonix

Trump claimed:

"This was the scene of my first rally speech. Right? The crowds were so big, almost as big as tonight."

Trump is known to exaggerate his crowds, and he exaggerated the size of that crowd that first came to see him back in July 2015 at the Phoenix Convention Center.

Then-candidate Trump described an audience of 10,000 to 15,000 to 20,000 people coming to see him for his July 11, 2015, speech.

But the city fire department said capacity for the ballroom where Trump spoke in 2015 was 4,200 people. The doors were closed at 4,169 attendees, said Phoenix Fire Department spokeswoman Shelly Jamison.

For the record, the 2015 Phoenix rally was his second campaign event. Trump held a campaign rally June 17, 2015, in New Hampshire.

Donald Trump's Phoenix speech, fact-checked
Wow, a few thousand less and it would be like one of Hillary's rallies.

Trump claimed:

"This was the scene of my first rally speech. Right? The crowds were so big, almost as big as tonight."

Trump is known to exaggerate his crowds, and he exaggerated the size of that crowd that first came to see him back in July 2015 at the Phoenix Convention Center.

Then-candidate Trump described an audience of 10,000 to 15,000 to 20,000 people coming to see him for his July 11, 2015, speech.

But the city fire department said capacity for the ballroom where Trump spoke in 2015 was 4,200 people. The doors were closed at 4,169 attendees, said Phoenix Fire Department spokeswoman Shelly Jamison.

For the record, the 2015 Phoenix rally was his second campaign event. Trump held a campaign rally June 17, 2015, in New Hampshire.

The next time Trump tells the truth will be the first time.

So, about 84 times the number of a Hillary rally even after the artificially deflated numbers? :lmao:
So you're agreeing that Trump lied, but are just too much of a pussy to admit it so you deflect to Hillary, a private citizen.

Make sure you put this in your burn thread.
4i6Ckte.gif

You can pretend I said something else if it makes your snowflake ass melt a little slower.

This just in. There really was 20,000 people at the rally, but 16,000 of them were given fraudulent directions by Hillary's emails, and ended up at the Phoenix stockyards standing in 9 inches of bullshit. Not realizing that they were in the wrong place, they all sat down and enjoyed the rally.

There were 19,000 inside
Liar. Capacity is 4,200.

so what you are saying is that the place was filled to the brim and no more could get inside

instead no one showed up

you make yourself look foolish
No, I'm saying that once 4200 people have been admitted they shut the doors.

Because that's the law. Sorry loser.

fuck you liar

here are your words

Only 4,200 people

obviously many more then 4200 showed up
? No. But where/when did Trump say 19,000 were there? I saw the rally, and I heard him comment on the crowd, but I don't remember him saying any specific numbers. Was it in a tweet afterward?

Trump at the rally last week:
As everybody here remembers, this was the scene of my first rally speech, right? The crowds were so big, almost as big as tonight. A lot of people in here, a lot of people pouring right now. They can get them in. Whatever you can do, fire marshals, we'll appreciate it.

Trump tweeted after his 2015 rally in Phoenix:

Even if the fire marshals were generous and allowed a few more individuals than the room's stipulated maximum, do you think they've have allowed triple that maximum? There's also the matter of whether the room would hold triple the maximum even if they wanted to let that many in.

There's a video here -- Fake news? Trump supporters circulate photo of Phoenix rally crowds ... but it's not -- that briefly provides a shot of the crowd density inside the room where Trump spoke. You tell me if that looks like some 12K+ people sardined into a room having a 4100 person capacity.

Last edited:
Okay, Jim. Count the crowd outside if it makes you happy. Trump did the same thing throughout the campaign at his rallies. It doesn't surprise me he's still at it, because crowd size is extremely important to his monstrous ego.
I'd rather be arguing over something a tad more important, but if counting everyone on the sidewalk who could not get in to see him floats your boat, just make sure someone official counts them all next time.

At it's base, this is what it all about:

Please tell me you didn't draw the outlines on the photos.

It's vulgar, and it's funny.

The allure of Trump is seriously fading, even with his hard core minions. Soon his dishonesty, ineptitude, and history of fraud will be exposed legally which will erode it even further. I find it likely that he will not last through the holidays and will probably bail when it is clear he will face humiliation.....his ego will not allow for the onslaught.

Trump claimed:

Wow, a few thousand less and it would be like one of Hillary's rallies.
So you're agreeing that Trump lied, but are just too much of a pussy to admit it so you deflect to Hillary, a private citizen.

Trump claimed:

#PINO Trump is only concerned with looking like a President or winner.

It's all about "how do I look?"

As stated before, the fact checkers don't always tell the truth.

Above you see the classic psychological defense mechanism PINO voters and base use to live with themselves and sleep at night. -- Facts we don't like aren't true....

As stated before, the fact checkers don't always tell the truth.

Above you see the classic psychological defense mechanism PINO voters and base use to live with themselves and sleep at night. -- Facts we don't like aren't true....
I see you are twisting my remarks again, but I did not claim I didn't like certain facts, all I stated was that the "fact checkers" don't always tell the truth. And that is a proven fact particularly where they come from the media.

So, about 84 times the number of a Hillary rally even after the artificially deflated numbers? :lmao:

Make sure you put this in your burn thread.
4i6Ckte.gif

You can pretend I said something else if it makes your snowflake ass melt a little slower.
You're a pussy no matter how you much you deflect. This is well-known and verified by every member of USMB.

Deflect? I directly regarded your gimp efforts to put words in my mouth.

Trump claimed:

#PINO Trump is only concerned with looking like a President or winner.

It's all about "how do I look?"

He is the president, and he did win.

He's a compulsive liar and his supporters are compulsive idiots.
Liar? Any proof?

To answer the first part of your question, there's seven pages of verified lies of Psycho Trump; :up:
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
To answer the second part, well there's you, for starters! :happy-1:
You know President Trump is not a politician. He is a man that has been tasked to fix the obama mess. And as far as your link does that author or media have any political motive? Any bias?

Obama said every family would save $2500 year from Obamacare.

Did OP fact check that?

Odd that attendance at rallies is a bigger issue than healthcare.

The Phoenix Fire Department later said capacity for the event space was 4,200 people and that 4,169 people attended.

Many more showed up but could not get in. Alot left that couldnt get in because of the heat.
Ok false but say your correct. If that many people showed up on the outside doesn't that count as a crowd? I mean there obviously there to see him
You're they're
Okay, Jim. Count the crowd outside if it makes you happy. Trump did the same thing throughout the campaign at his rallies. It doesn't surprise me he's still at it, because crowd size is extremely important to his monstrous ego.
I'd rather be arguing over something a tad more important, but if counting everyone on the sidewalk who could not get in to see him floats your boat, just make sure someone official counts them all next time.
So another libtard disengaging

Forum List

Back