🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oooo Kellyanne ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
President-elect Donald Trump tapped his former campaign manager Kellyanne Conway as "counselor to the president."

four more years of answering a question with a question, maybe Trump can get a straight answer out of her.

Kellyanne Conway lands top White House job

Being named counselor to Trump is like being named cat herder.

btw, icky trivia. Did you know that Kellyanne Conway was once Fred Thompson's girlfriend?

lol

That's Consigliere Kellyanne to you, capisce?

"Accidents don't happen to people who take accidents as a personal insult." -- Michael Corleone, the Godfather

No one can get anything outta that mouth but constantly repeated rehearsed script. She blows right past objective reality. That's why she's perfect in terms of keeping her on. Every president has mouth pieces that defy reality and the lying eyes of the masses.

No one can get anything outta that mouth but constantly repeated rehearsed script. She blows right past objective reality. That's why she's perfect in terms of keeping her on. Every president has mouth pieces that defy reality and the lying eyes of the masses.

What has she lied about?

Why do you lie?

The problem is that she is as big a liar as Trump! But then she and trump both will be gone long from office before 2020 if Trump follows through with just a fraction of the horseshit he's claimed he would do!

So you have a problem? How will you fix it?

President-elect Donald Trump tapped his former campaign manager Kellyanne Conway as "counselor to the president."

four more years of answering a question with a question, maybe Trump can get a straight answer out of her.

Kellyanne Conway lands top White House job
whats the BFD kiddo? she out-maneuvered the Clinton campaign resulting in her teams victory. She was invaluable

Stop w/ the sour grapes

You have a problem with that?
The problem is that she is as big a liar as Trump! But then she and trump both will be gone long from office before 2020 if Trump follows through with just a fraction of the horseshit he's claimed he would do!
Lol, because dumbass liberals will nominate Hillary in 2020, for the third time?
When was the second time?
LOL!

"Addition: It's a real bitch" :)

I wish I had the tape of her answering the question about a Muslim registry.

~snort

You have a problem with that?
Lol, because dumbass liberals will nominate Hillary in 2020, for the third time?
When was the second time?
I guess I shouldn't of said nominate. She did fail in 2008.

I wish I had the tape of her answering the question about a Muslim registry.

~snort

Yeah, she did struggle with that one for sure, pretty funny, but as always, the mouth never stops moving, that's the trick, just keep moving and throwing words together.

Forum List

Back