🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oregon Could Become the First State to Require In-Home Surveillance of Newborn Babies

How dare you raise s baby without Big Brother coming into your house all of the time checking up on things.

Then they see a dirty diaper not tossed yet and then take your baby to be raised by the government.

Oregon Could Become the First State to Require In-Home Surveillance of Newborn Babies
I'm sure the party of taking kids away from their parents and locking them up, supervised by people who weren't given background checks would object to anything that might stifle infant abuse.

Ah, but there will be no involuntary unemployment when government has three shifts of agents monitoring every American family full time. Of course not monitoring families here illegally - that would be immorally intrusive.

It went on to address homeschooling.. I believe that all home schooled children should be monitored by some kind of overseer. Too many times these kids are woefully under prepared to deal with the real world and many can barely read or write. The only kind of reading material they get is of a religious nature and they never get any math or science. And to hear some of them speak, it's doubtful they get any English grammar either.
I know of a couple who home schooled their children because even the church schools here weren't good enough for them. They lived a sheltered life. Well not exactly because the oldest daughter got pregnant at 16. I have since lost touch with them, but am now curious as to what happened to the other ones.

I can't speak for other states, but at least in mine, those kids are tested by the state. One of my tenants was home schooled by another one of my tenants who is her mother. She got into college without a sweat. Her mother is currently home schooling her two sisters and they seem pretty intelligent to me. The older one is alway outside in the summer reading books.

How dare you raise s baby without Big Brother coming into your house all of the time checking up on things.

Then they see a dirty diaper not tossed yet and then take your baby to be raised by the government.

I'm sure the party of taking kids away from their parents and locking them up, supervised by people who weren't given background checks would object to anything that might stifle infant abuse.
so you're mad at obama too, huh?

i mean, he's the one who put kids in cages.

The idea of Republicans protecting children is just hilarious.

Remember, Republicans have no problem with their own kids living with pollutants and mercury.

So why would they care about other peoples kids?

The USA has the highest rate in the world of infant deaths, and maternal deaths. The highest. Anything that might help reduce these numbers can't hurt.

You mean like reducing the amount of dangerous narcotics coming from our southern border that women use while being pregnant and even giving birth?

The "narcotics" are coming from prescription opioids. That's your drug problem. Merck needs to be shut down.

Doctors don’t prescribe opioid products to pregnant women. Also is the fact that these products have been around my entire life, yet they only became a major problem the last decade or so. Were there people who got hooked years ago? Perhaps. But when the doctor decided the pain relief treatment was complete, there was virtually no place else to get the drug. Today is a much different story partly due to our weak border and Democrats that want to keep it that way like Piglosi and Shoemaker.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You should refrain from commenting on things you know nothing about Ray.

The opioid crisis has nothing to do with the southern border Ray. It’s been going on since the 1970’s but Merck, and other Big Pharma companies have only been aggressively pushing these pills to doctors since W started relaxing the rules on over prescribing.

The border and illegal drugs has NOTHING to do with the opioid crisis. Trump is lying about it.

According to left-wing Politifact, I do know what I'm talking about. You don't:

Trump is right: Heroin is coming in through southern border

I bet you are stupid enough to think this bill would apply to all children.

Here is the text of the actual bill: https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2019R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/SB526/Introduced

It's not much longer than a tweet, so it shouldn't strain your bumper sticker intellect too much.

In fact, it is shorter than the OP article which invented all kinds of bullshit for you to blindly parrot.

Please quote the part about newborns, parrot.

The idea of Republicans protecting children is just hilarious.

Remember, Republicans have no problem with their own kids living with pollutants and mercury.

So why would they care about other peoples kids?

Remember when you at least tried to be honest? I don't either.

What gets me is why? I mean they going to get babies to vote for them now?

They can't protect the babies in the government system now....with all the money we spend on welfare and all the government agencies already devoted to fostering children.....and yet now, having failed miserably at that, they want to expand their coverage....

This is the government at work.....fail miserably, demand more responsibility and control....
The State wants to raise all children so they get nice zombies.

If Oregon Governor Kate Brown has her way, the Beaver State will become the first to require universal home visits for newborn children in the care of their own parents.

Well here we go again , #alexjones . because he has warned of this and we knew of this years ago , but you see the the Control freaks want their idiots to think infowars is NOT the truth so they keep their idiots into control sector. As they watch the morons who say " conspiracy" yet it unfolds into action with out fail time and time again, and from years and years ago you were warned. .................

But see to those who can't decode the black and white you will see it for exactly what it says never having any idea what lies hidden beneath the written words. You know it's so vague it just give them the option to visit whoever they want when they want because it's ALL an emergency.

Last edited:

------------------------------------- aw man , this news could be said to be Terrible EXCEPT that this will mostly Affect millenials child rearing kids , dopers , hip hoppers and similar ilk . And i'm all for fecking them types over as much as can be done WMan20 .

You know how Democrats and terrorists are: baby steps, baby steps.

It's just one more thing to try and condition people into government healthcare. We need to enforce the theme that It Takes A Village. What they really want is government taking care of people from cradle to grave. And while we always took that joke in light, they are actually trying to make it a reality now.
They are getting there quickly.
Oregon lawmaker wants to end non-medical exemptions to school vaccine requirement

Here is just one conversation after this article came out on what is transpiring at the doctors appointments with an expecting mommy. We already know there is a lot of medical kidnapping going down.

Oregon OBYN assisting fascist.PNG

It's an infant wellness program. For those who care the US infant mortality rate is abnormally high and new mothers especially need some help and yes, sometimes babies need to be removed from drug users or unhealthy environments. The way you people twist shit around is amusing.
No one is twisting this around.

This is not help for new mothers nor is it focused on drug addicts etc.

This is orwellian tyranny and typical of regressive left wingers.

This only proves that the slippery slope argument is absolutely real and not a fallacy

More and more control and power over every minutia of everyones life it what the left desires

United States outpaces all other major developed countries with respect to infant mortality, according to research from the Kaiser Family Foundation.

death rate in the United States 5.7 per 1,000 births in 2017, that number is well in excess of Canada (4.8 per 1,000 births), the United Kingdom (3.9 per 1,000 births), Australia (3.4 per 1,000 births), and Japan (2.1 per 1,000 births).

Newborn screening is the practice of testing every newborn for certain harmful or potentially fatal disorders that aren't otherwise apparent at birth

Screening requirements vary from state to state and are chosen by each state's public health department. Many states have mandatory newborn screening programs, but parents can refuse the testing for their infant if they choose.

Pro life does it end at birth

Infant mortality is not necessarily related to heath care after brith.

First of all, some countries don't consider a baby a life until several months later if it survives birth defects. In the US, if a baby takes one breath, it's considered a life.

Our drug problem is much more responsible for the death of babies than any government or healthcare program. We also have this income obsession requiring two working parents. What that means is women often skip prenatal care to continue working, and in many cases of infant death, it's because the couple chose to start a family at a much later age than those in other countries. Sometimes women decide to not have children into their later 30's or even 40's due to their profession. The older a woman is when giving birth, the less chance she has at birthing a healthy baby.
I disagree with you Ray. The babies are being shot up with a hepatitis vaccine within 24hrs of their birth. Since so many have lost their babies do to these shots and the Well Baby checkup shots there are literally hundreds of thousands of new parents looking for ways to avoid the system. Why would anyone in their right mind shoot a baby just born full of toxins? I have a copy somewhere of the original studies on these STD vaccines and they were deadly to adults much less babes. If you need to read those I will find them for you.

It's an infant wellness program. For those who care the US infant mortality rate is abnormally high and new mothers especially need some help and yes, sometimes babies need to be removed from drug users or unhealthy environments. The way you people twist shit around is amusing.

The thought that the perfect world can be obtained is far more amusing....not to mention gullible.

Jo

Oregon is quickly becoming another blue super shithole...as that happens liberties will be lost as Father Government acts on behalf of lowlife pieces of shits through legislative action.

Forum List

Back